#1 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

Oh, this is really sad news!

I just read that Kawakami Tomoko, seiyuu actress affiliated with Baobab, just passed away yesterday, June 9, 2011, at 4:45 PM, of ovarian cancer at age 40. It was reported she knew of this since August 2008.

This is shocking and so sad to hear---I've always loved her acting and bubbly personality! She was Akane, Karin, Nozomi and Chihiro from Harukanaru Toki no Naka De series; as well as Chiriko from Fushigi Yuugi, Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena, and many, many others as well.

I pray for her and her family and loved ones. God bless and be with them.

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#2 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:56 PM

Yeah, I just heard the news and am sad about it too..;_; I really liked Mizusu from Air and Utena too..

May she rest in peace~~

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#3 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:20 AM

I never knew of this!
I kind of wonder...if this is another reason why they replaced the whole cast too...
This is really a shock...
I hope she's resting in peace

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#4 silverbell3990

silverbell3990

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Location:The Cave-under-the-Quilt on the Plain-of-My-Bed in the Land-of-My-Bedroom
  • Interests:Getting through the obscene amount of games I get suckered into getting.
  • Who I fangirl over:Etou Kiriya, Majima Yoshiki, Fuji Syusuke, Arikawa Masaomi

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:23 AM

I send my deepest condolences to her and her family.

I loved her so much as the Miko through all four games so much that she became my favorite female seiyuu. She always seem to give life into her every character she played and made it so easy for me to bond with her in all the drama CDs.

May she rest in peace.
蜂蜜プリン (はちみつぷりん)ー> 般若無倫 (はんにゃぶりん)ー> 波羅蜜浮鈴 (はらみつふりん)ー> 伽羅蜜宝輪 (からみつほうりん)ー> 伽羅御稜威光臨 (からみいつこうりん)

#5 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, games, violin
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei san, Kazahaya, Yunoki, Tuskimori kun & Shimizu kun

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:44 PM

I just found out about this on Anime Expo AX 2011 website (the fact that I found the news there felt so odd). It's so sad that she past away so soon. I really like her works especially in Chrono Crusade. I hope she's in peace and free of pain now.

#6 Yomigaeisagiyo Satoshi

Yomigaeisagiyo Satoshi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yorihisa, Tenma, Eisen, Yasuaki, Tomomasa, Takamichi, Inori, Shimon, Akane, Akuram

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:21 AM

R.I.P my favorite Tomoko -san and Miko~ 'sobs'
I still can't get over the fact that she passed away since the last news I heard was that she was recovering from surgery~ Apparaently I never expect to last hear her voice live was at NeoRomance Haruka Jyuunen Matsuri~ T.T I will miss her greatly~ T.T

#7 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

I kind of wonder...if this is another reason why they replaced the whole cast too...

Yes, you're right--it probably was one of the factors. I read that she'd requested 21 months of sick leave starting from Aug 2008. Poor Tomoko-san!

But I still think they should've done a 'Neo Haruka' which keeps the old cast still as the 'Haruka' cast and able to be called back for new things if they ever so decide. (Just like they did with Angelique and Neo Angelique)

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#8 st_owly

st_owly

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kazuki Hihara, Kaji Aoi, Len Tsukimori, Tenma Morimura

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:46 PM

That's sad to hear. My condolences to her family. FY was one of the first anime I ever saw, as well.
Posted Image
Posted Image
I'M BACK!

#9 dibei-chan

dibei-chan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Location:Downey, CA / The Internets / Fandom / My Imagination
  • Interests:Art, graphic design, photography, sewing, singing, dancing, cooking/baking and becoming a Mangaka.
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Yorihisa, Hakuryuu, Rid-Sensei, and Hyuga... so far. >3

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:44 AM

This is a shocker for me. I do remember seeing something about someone had died on Anime Expo's site or twitter in passing, but I was busy with getting things ready for the A-Ex Artist Alley then.

In commemoration, here's a familiar rose garden for our favorite Miko, Duelist, Captain and so much more. =T 0 T=

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance