• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I don't really "fangirl" over anyone at the moment. Maybe that will change.

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

I'm looking for drama cd's where basically you get to fill in the voice of the heroine by following a script that cmes with the cd...

I think the "your memories off - girl's side" drama cd's have this... But if anyone knows of any other drama cd's like this, please let mme know:)

(here's a ttly otome unrelated game that does this, justbto show you the sort of thing i have in mind : こえであそぼう!ハートキャッチプリキュア, look it up on youtube, for some reason the ipad won't cooperate with me...otherwi i would've linked to it)

It's a good way for immersion i think... And well...it's just fun and a good excuse to practice Japanese;)
Sorry for short/slow responses...

RSI sucks lol:p

my stupid blog XD

#2 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:13 PM

there's also kiss x kiss collections as well as brother android

#3 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I don't really "fangirl" over anyone at the moment. Maybe that will change.

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:38 PM

Thanks!
I'll check i out!

my stupid blog XD

#4 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

There are many drama cds like that.... for example Yandere Heaven (where you being loved A BIT too much by two yandere boys).
Akazukin to Mayoi no Mori and Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi Drama CD also a type of that (although both of them shows more SMUT/18+ scene rather than story). Danna Catalogue, Oshigoto Danshi, Dolly series, Mayourenka, Full Score, Gekkan Otokomae Zukan, some of earlier Hakuouki drama cd, Hougen Renai, Tsundere Kareshi, Kareshi Igai, Kannou Jikan, Ketsuekigata Danshi, and many other similiar dramas maybe fit your need.

#5 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:02 PM

do those CD's come with a script as well?
because I think I have one CD from Full Score, but it doesn't seem to have a script that I can follow:/

my stupid blog XD

#6 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:24 AM

Actually if you wanted one with a script , since I'm supposing you mean where the booklet comes with the entire script to read off of...
- those are all CDs where they talk to you (in other words they'll just repeat back what you said during the silence they leave to you)
So no to the having a script on almost everything people have suggested.

However I do know for sure that the Kuro to Kin no Hirakanai Kagi Drama CDs both do have a script to follow and read. Also they have separate tracks with the heroine voicing it and without (which was interesting) so you get an option there. But keep in mind that it is R-18 (not your light type) so keep that in mind for those.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance