• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:39 AM

Official Site
Release Date: Winter 2011
This is a joint project with Rejet
Another travel through time otome game! Yay~!
I found this from kuribo's twiiter.
I'm so glad that this on the PSP too besides PS3 LOL
From the costumes and the fairy it looks like a magical travel in time RPG like Haruka. ^^; What do you guys think?

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#2 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

I'm definitely looking forward to this game. I've enjoyed games from both of those companies, so a joint project between them will certainly be interesting.
Here's a famitsu article for those who are interested in reading more about it and seeing more images: Famitsu
I'm hoping they'll make it into a good RPG, or at least add good RPG elements into it. It's about time Otome games get mixed with RPGs (well Real Rode and the Haruka series come close but don't quite cut it as having true RPG elements. Though I love both of those).

Also, I find the fact they are releasing it for both the PS3 and PSP at the same time (and not porting later on like so many other companies) to be quite interesting.
Though I'm curious if they will make the versions different at all? Since the PS3 can do a lot more than the PSP, and is also more expensive in general. Since if they didn't do anything different, as a person who owns both systems, I would probably go with the PSP version for price. (Although I might give in and buy the PS3 version just to show support for Otome games on the PS3).

Well I can't wait to see more info on this game :D
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#3 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

With the cut in voices they did for the port of Lucian Bee's and the recent merge, I stopped checking their site sure they wouldn't make any new game.

I agree with you Hazuki on the Haruka feeling, most of all for the girl's clothes. I hope it won't be like Real Rode though, I really couldn't get in that one (too far from an otome game for the disappointing rpg system they had). And between PS3 and PSP, I guess I will decide once they show what the two offer (don't care for trophies but if the PS3 will get more/better DLC I know where I'll go).

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#4 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

I'm definitely leaning on the PS3 side here. It's on a TV screen so it'll be easier to read (love the PSP but the small text tires my eyes out). I'm hoping there will be more advance content on the PS3 though (they should utilize it's full capabilities if it's on the PS3 anyways). There hasn't been a true RPG otome game yet so I'm hoping this will be a start.

#5 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hijiri, Moro

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:34 AM

When I first saw the title, I got really excited because I've been wanting some SCIENCE. But no, RPGish theme. Can't say I'm not disappointed, but at least the heroine looks cute. Double release is also kind of interesting.

Posted Image
http://spadey.wordpress.com/

#6 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:30 AM

When I first saw the title, I got really excited because I've been wanting some SCIENCE. But no, RPGish theme. Can't say I'm not disappointed, but at least the heroine looks cute. Double release is also kind of interesting.

I was hoping that this would be sci-fi too...but since it says beyond it could be possible that there could be a bit. I think it would be nice if they mix science with magic.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#7 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:55 AM

This game looks so awesome!!! Like a legit RPG!! (lol I dunno what standards I'm using for a "legit RPG" but whatever it is, this game passes!)

The only thing that bothers me so far is the baring of the midriff but... It's the current trend in otoges so there's nothing we can really do about that 'sigh'

But yeah the guys look so awesome! And the heroine!! MOEE!!!! <--get a grip
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 kuribo

kuribo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:XD

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

Some info I got from 2ch for cast:

「BEYOND THE FUTURE -FIX THE TIME ARROWS-」
5pb. 価格未定 2011年冬発売予定
キャラクターデザイン:ギンカ

キリテ・アストリア:櫻井孝宏
ナユタ・ローエン:藤原祐規
真軸・ソー:吉野裕行
ネイト・スールーヤ:増田俊樹
ニコ・ヴェルヴェット・ナイン:岸尾だいすけ
カミュ・テトラ・ポルテ:鈴木裕斗
Please click me! :3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 NightShadow

NightShadow

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:every hinocchi's characters, Etou Kiriya

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:10 AM

Beyond the future section in the latest issue of Girls' Style!

Attached File  trt.jpg   168.33K   33 downloadsAttached File  xcx.jpg   178.61K   36 downloads Attached File  tretr.jpg   117.21K   35 downloads

http://i472.photobuc...ou/DSC05348.jpg (somehow i can't attach this pic. >__>;; )

I really love the artwork!! Will definitely preorder this!

このご恩を一生で忘れないうちに
内に秘めた想いとともに

Posted Image

愛言葉

#10 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:20 AM

At last, the site opens.
I really wish they would release the system info though.
Since it's targeted towards girls, I hope it won't be too easy.
I would still like to see the difference between PSP and PS3.
There's typical RPG bgm playing on the website.
(Argh, I seriously suck at translating katakanas)

Nico/Niko - Kishio Daisuke
Kirite - Sakurai Takahiro
Nayuta - Fujiwara Yuuki
Nate/Neito - Masuda Toshiki
Thor/So - Yoshino Hiroyuki

Can't be completely sure (since my name readings suck).

KENN will be singing the op.

What the heck? The gaki looking chara is actually 34? 0_0;

#11 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH BARING OF THE MIDRIFF??? AND WHY IS THAT WIZARD GUY WEARING HOT SHORTS????? idgi srsly what is this trend... T-T

the heroine's still as moe as ever though xD
Spoiler

#12 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:48 PM

I'm hoping that the RPG part isn't too easy or stupid too.:/ Gameplay is such a chore for me if it's either of those.

If you look at the scans NightShadow posted (thanks btw), the ingame screenshots of the guys don't look bad at all. And when they're up close, no midriff visible!

Heroine is indeed adorable and the music so far is nice so hoping for good things from 5pb.

Posted Image

#13 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

The site has a pv (which doesn't show much or at least no new info) and gallery.
The cg's are beautiful (which leans me towards the PS3 side).
Also a list of special stuff from sites (like animate).
So official names are Kirite, Nayuta, Soo, Nate, Nico, and Camus, based on the special offers.
I'm planning to buy from amiami. Still don't know which version though (and whether to get the premium).

#14 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

Whoa the music is reeeally nice. (Makes me think of Spirited Away haha) But I still can't take the mage seriously. Just... Them hot shorts LOL.

The PV also made me lol so much cuz the voice narrating the names of the diff charas was so low and gruff (and growly) that I was like... WAIT. Don't tell me this is the chara voice :shock: (And then I realized all the charas got the same voice cuz it's just some random narrator LOL)
Spoiler

#15 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I don't really "fangirl" over anyone at the moment. Maybe that will change.

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:53 PM

Another game for ps3 ^_____^
That makes me very happy!
I hope there won't be that much RPG elements. That way I can play it on autoplay so I won't have to press too many buttons (RSI sufferer in the house!:P)
I love that this has one of my favourite seiyu in it :D
though I hate that once again he plays some ( what seems to me) some annoying punk. lol.
Kirite's character design kind of reminds me of another character but I don't remember who....

And seriously what is up with those hotpants rofl. I hope you can buy them clothing or something. I mean seriously how can you travel/fight in an outfit like that 0_o unless your skin is like steel, but then you might as well walk around naked.

I think I'm going to pre-order the normal version, since it also comes with a drama CD as a pre-order bonus...
But I really want to know more about this RPG elements first><
Sorry for short/slow responses...

RSI sucks lol:p

my stupid blog XD

#16 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:49 PM

I mean seriously how can you travel/fight in an outfit like that 0_o unless your skin is like steel, but then you might as well walk around naked.

LOOOL AHAHAHA i was literally loling at that and my mom got mad at me cuz i snatched the comp away from her kdrama watching spree to "do my essay" and now im cracking up @ the screen. but seriously. skins of steel ahahahaha that's bril.
Spoiler

#17 Yunii

Yunii

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hot bishies

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

If I'm reading this right, a trial is available for download on both PSP and PS3 17th this month! The gallery also had a big update with loads of new CGs

#18 Yunii

Yunii

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

Whoops, double post.

#19 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

AW YEAH!

Original story about the guys before they met Lilis with some CGs only found in the trial.

omg dat CG of Nate on Lilis's lap.

Posted Image

#20 Yunii

Yunii

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

I'm trying to pick between which shop to order from orz
CD Japan says it comes with an extra drama CD, but the official website says it's a Limited Edition Size Portrait 2L/Microfiber cloth (???) They got both Nayuta and one with Soo.

AmiAmi on the other hand got the bonus bookstorecard of Kirite link

I'm feeling confused. Are you guys pre-ordering yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance