#21 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hijiri, Moro

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:38 AM

Just started playing this and I'm liking it a lot more than I thought I would. Everyone is entertaining and the jokes hit all the right buttons with me. I frigging love engrish and this game is full of it (Yuuri especially).

MY GODDESS. BABYY. NAISU GAI. NO MOAR STALKING. YES I AM. I LOVE MONEY. WE LOVE MONEY.

Someone stop it because I'm gonna die from laughter.

Posted Image
http://spadey.wordpress.com/

#22 shimizu

shimizu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Takato, Okita Souji, Mahiro, Mianomori Masashi, Lucia, Hinoe, Shin, Toma

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

Starting Narumi's route and the game is way better than I thought it would be. Originally I only plan to play Narumi's route, but now I think I will play them all!!The heroin in very, very funny!!!!!!!!!Listening to her Tsukomi is one the funnest thing for this game. And of course, just like what Spadey posted, the Heroin actually said that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The characters, even sub-characters has very unique personalities, but the best is definitely the "three gods" (a cat, a bear, and a penguin...)
By the way, Mikato's route (the god with pink hair) hides all the secrets for this game, just like Ukyo in Amnesia. You can only go after them after you played all the other characters.

#23 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:43 AM

XD Just listening/reading about it makes me very excited. I'm hoping my copy arrives by tuesday! I knew he would be the (secret) main guy! It's usually like that (so far in the otomate games I've played recently).

#24 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:08 PM

This game's theme looks really interesting and the designer from Clock Zero!
I hope the game story would be good!!!

#25 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:01 PM

I finally got it and been going through Yakumo-nii's route! Since it's been described as setsunai, I thought I was going to cry...and I nearly did, out of laugher.
This is absolutely hilarious, even the prologue is funny. The missions to grant wishes is so entertaining. There's tons of jokes and even shonen manga type parody humor. All the characters, even the side characters are great. The side characters also take a huge part (depending on which action you take, you go through the side chara's storyline).
The music is good, and the backgrounds are beautiful!
And yes, the awesome engrish! At one point the heroine is speaking perfect English.

#26 Miu

Miu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shindou Sugata

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:26 AM

Oh God I finished Narumi's, Yuzuru's and Yakumo's routes. My cheeks were hurting from laughing so much. While it gets pretty sad like, near the end, the storyline is absolutely hilarious. For once I actually like the heroine (even though her dress sense...er, leaves much to be desired?). Her reactions are priceless and seeing the seiyuus spew random english was so much gold. The side characters were memorable (Fuu-san why can't I date you? ; A :wink: and both the backgrounds and music were perfect.
So yeah, so far I like Narumi the most. His interaction with the heroine were really funny, and he's so cute when he blushes~

#27 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:56 AM

I finally had time to complete this game. I think this is one of the few ones where I actually went through ALL the characters, no play-skipping at all.
Absolutely moving is all I can say.
So much unexpected hilarity and light moments. Then you reach the character's route where it gets pretty heart wrenching. All the characters are in a way binded to the past events of the village, so it's pretty interesting how the story unfolds.
Only problem I had, though minor, was that they seem to be cheap on the character sprite. (Like the way they used Yuri or Tama).

Love Hoshi Soichirou in this. I'm used to hearing him voice characters like Sanada Yukimura, so this time around it's very calming.
I probably wouldn't have liked Rei that much if he hadn't been voiced by Iguchi Yuuichi (Kept hearing Guilio's voice!).
Really love Sakurai Takahiro in this one as well. You even hear him shouting in some parts (don't think I've ever heard that type of mixed emotion from him yet).
I really like the heroine. She can play both the tsukkomi and the boke role so well.
Everyone is so handsome in the bonus completion cg!

Spoiler

#28 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

I've been playing this game in the past few days.

First of all a rant about the font. My eyesight is bad fine, but I really cried blood trying to read this stupid font otomate loves to abuse, to the point I simply had to skip some parts because they were unreadable to me.

I went in expecting nothing, then I got hooked in with all those funny moments, but was disappointed when the character route hit (first was Yuzuru, Narita Ken <3). But since I love sporty guys so much, I just had to play Yakumo, and damn did I enjoy it so much I almost cried? YES I DID.

So I thought, good, time to move to Narumi, maybe Yuzuru had a weaker route. Unfortunately, I'm at the 'revelation' time and can't bring myself to go on because, damn how many times did I see this already?

tl;dr I think Midorikawa Yuki does a better job at this kind of story, in fact playing this game made me want to re-read her stuff.
Spoiler

But I'm not sure if and when I'll resume this game :S

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance