• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

Official Site
There's no info on it yet. I don't if there's any in the magazines since I don't buy any ^^;

Looking at the title art...I can't help but compare it to Hiiro no Kakera
and the translation of the title would be "Becoming a god with you" ^^;

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#2 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:17 PM

...it just screams Hiiro no Kakera. Isn't that red leave a recurring symbol in the for Hiiro1?

Well, the game is already up on Animate's site, stated to be for PSP and be released on September.

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#3 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:31 PM

Some information was published in the B'sLog that was released today.
I'll summarize what information that I've found here.

Director: -Jo- (Natsuzora no Monologue)
Scenario: Nishimura Haruka, (Natsuzora, Hiiro no Kakera 1,2,3) Kazura Ringo (Hiiro 4, Hakuouki, Wand of Fortune)
Artist: Nagaoka (S.Y.K, CLOCK ZERO)

Release schedule: September October 2011
*edit: the date was pushed back around June*

Information from 2ch

Spoiler

Translation (not perfect, ..sry if there's anything wrong ^^) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Story
At a small shrine in a small, quiet countryside village, the heroine hears a voice calling her..
"The time has come to fulfill our promise, our thousand year promise"
She faints and when she wakes up, she finds she is now becoming a god..
A love story starts to unfold, along with warmth, kindness and sadness.

Characters
Heroine: 神木 咲耶 (Kamiki Sakuya) 16, name changable, Keyword: Wish
One day she turned into a "living god" and gained the power to create miracles for others, although she cannot use it for her own purposes. A rather normal girl with a bright, straight-foward personality.

榊 鳴海 (Sakaki Narumi) 16, Keyword: 祀(Matsuru) Worship(? difficult kanji)
Childhood friend and also related to the shrine. After Sakuya becomes a god he becomes a worshipper(?) Is rather expressionless and hard to read what he's thinking.

二ノ神 弓鶴 (Ninokami Yuzuru) 18, Keyword: Past and Present
Seems like he has a bad attitude but is actually quite caring of others. His hobby is cosplay?

竹清 八雲 (Takekiyo Yakumo) 17, Keyword: Compensation
Another childhood friend. He's popular in school amongst most of the students regardless of their age or gender. A point is even though his grades are good, he has a "baka"(idiot) side.

水庭 苓 (Mizuniwa Rei) 15? Keyword: Ghost
The ghost of a boy residing in an old school building. There was a commotion over ghosts in the school, so the heroine went to check it out, and he blatantly points out that he's aiming to be the no.1 ghost or something like that.

天津国星縁尊 (Amatsukunihoshienno Mikoto) Age unknown. Keyword: Promise
Mikoto for short. He's currently worshipped as the god of the shrine, until the heroine becomes a god.
An easygoing person who likes to avoid answering questions clearly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Judging from the current information, it feels Natsuzora + Hiiro no kakera + CZ(little bit because the characters). However, KamiKimi was mentioned yesterday in Beast master & Prince's staff blog, that there is a subtle connection between the two games. (Totally doesn't look it, but that's what it said..) It seems they're aiming for a tear-jerker since the word "setsunai" popped up... Natsuzora no Monologue had an impressive scenario and was a good game in general although the characters looks were too plain to be moe-able, so I'm putting some hope into this game. I hope it'll turn out well and not weird.

Edit : more miscellaneous information and opinions below from a glimpse of BsLog
- "神様なら、”運命”だって変えられると思ってたー" : If I were a god, I thought I could change even destiny..
- The guy with the blue-ish white hair sitting with Sakuya is Narumi *is the best looking guy out of the bunch*
- Yuzuru wears glasses, has dark blue hair and looks like a salaryman
- Yakumo has red hair and looks like a sporty person, the way he speaks is rather loud and reminds me of Mahiro-sempai or Natsuzora's buchou.
- Rei's a short blue haired boy with a colorful jacket. Totally doesn't look like a ghost.
- Mikoto..... =_=''' ..... I don't feel like describing him because I think he looks like Takato wearing a long fluffy wig and a costume from Samurai Deeper Kyo orzzzz
- The system's normal not the Natsuzora style and the backgrounds are most likely by the Natsuzora team.

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#4 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:57 AM

I looked at the title and had a few clues as to what the story would be about...I was right. Ever since I read Kamisama Hajimemashita I thought, they would definitely make a game with a living god concept (is there already one?). The logo style is very similar to Hiiro no Kakera. Also for PSP and so soon after announcement...so many games out for psp this year. I'm hoping for a heart tugging story then (thanks ~Yukiruchan~!).

#5 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:44 AM

The only living-god theme that I know is Kami-chu and it's really opposite of teary-theme =_=.
So, this game has connection with Moujuutsukai? Seems like two opposite poles... not to mention different world.

#6 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

The official site's updated with story, characters & banner campaign!
Also the staff blog's first post was posted today and from now on it'll be updated every Wednesday.
There's a gorgeous picture of Narumi-kun in the staff blog by Nagaoka so don't forget to check it out!

Why am I sounding like a promoter for Kami-Kimi? XD ま、いいや

It's really early but I'm already 100% sure that I will get this game. <- I guess that shows how much I liked Natsuzora and Nagaoka.
I really like the design for Sakuya and Narumi. The rest I'm still tentative. I still bite my lip when I see Mikado Mikoto though.

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#7 chromesque

chromesque

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:13 PM

Yeaaah, I'm not feeling some of the designs here. Although most of the feeling is just from looking at Mikoto. lol (wish I got a foul-mouthed, rough looking glasses-type instead; why are they always looking refined? :lol:) And the Beastmaster connection? I'm thinking about it but... I don't know. Maybe a mythos that was never expanded upon in BM? (I don't remember any though...) Or maybe it's just something in concept. Hmm.

About this being a tearjerker: I sure hope so. I seem to have some sort of expectation for a tragedy when fantasy/supernatural is involved.... :lol: I hope they won't ruin the anyone with too much angst.

#8 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:53 PM

I like tear-jerker fantasy, but I prefer if (dark) humor added :). Like Armen Noir or Clock Zero..... I like that kind of game ^_^.

BTW, it seems that slowly IF starting to be PSP-centric (or at least they prefer PSP). The games that not released in PS2 at the end get ported to PSP....

#9 lavendersmell

lavendersmell

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:tsukimori len, azuma yunoki, kaji aoi, kuran kaname

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:23 AM

it reminds me of a story that i read somewhere. kind of resemble it

#10 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:53 AM

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!
System and Gallery CG have been updated at the official site, and I am seeing neko mimi...NEKO MIMI XDXDXD
Cute~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted Image

#11 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

YES That NEKOMIMI+MEGANE pic : He has SUPER POWERS???O_Oまじで? ... Or is it just cosplay using a projector?

I love the smooth soft brush stroke coloring style they're using this time. It must take a lot of time.. Nagaoka has level up-ed again!
IS IN LOVE WITH THE NARUMI CG ♥_♥

Also.. the release date has been pushed to October. That's OK with me because my hands are too full already with Shinigami to Shoujo, Amnesia and Tales of Xillia etc..Otomate you are making games way too fast
BTW, I also made a collection of scans for KamiKimi : here and here

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#12 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:43 PM

@Yukiruchan, looks like super-powers, hiiro-no-kakera-style nekomimi to me XD
Hope they are only taking things from the hiiro no kakera series to resemble the atmosphere and not the actual game...cause it will be boring! LOL
And I saw in the system page something about mini events where the heroine is granting people's wishes...
totally Desert Kingdom, yikes, didn't like that game ㅠ.ㅠ
I so agree that Nagaoka's art has leveled up, think I am going to buy the artbook for this one too...
Haven't bought an artbook since Usuba Kagero's La Soirée collection book ;)
Narumi is just <33333333 So cute and sexy at the same time, I'm in love with him already too *o*
Again, thank you so much for sharing this awesome collection of kami-kimi scans too, really appreciate your effort and sharing ;D

Posted Image

#13 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:25 AM

Yayy thanks for the scans!

Ok first of all Timmy's dissing time (lol yes, it's inevitable...): That shouta's face. I actually like his outfit (YAY TO NO SKINNY JEANS WOOTWOOT) but. Something. I dunno. Actually same goes for pics of pretty much everyone except for the main guy. Something to do with... The proportion of their faces? Their eyes? It's the worst on ghost-kun and athletic boy though. Megane looks really old but hey, we've already had some real ossans 3x the heroines's age so whatevs man. We can take this.

Like people mentioned, this game seems really blatantly copy-cat-ish. Which doesn't really bother me exactly. I mean, tons of products are copying other stuff and you know, that's just the way the market/industry works right (gotta ride the tide of popularity, etc.) So no, it doesn't bother me. However, I am bored. Since the charas aren't exactly super hot, the fact that the premise is pretty ho-hum and (plus this game also seems to want to take itself seriously) makes this all pretty yawn. If they decided to make this a light-hearted "oops I became a kami~" game then it's like sure why not (KAMISAMA HAJIMEMASHITA FTW) but yeah. Meh.

...Oh right, I was supposed to say something positive too. I like the spell that neko-megane is casting. It looks pretty. :mrgreen: But of course Otomate might decide to go all out and make this into a crazy awesome game that makes me eat my words completely. If that happens I shall take back my lackluster attitude completely and proceed to rave about how amazing this game actually is. xD But until then...

:Edit: OMG THERE'S A WOLFIE CHARA!! AWESOMESAUCE!! But what is this! All I can think of is that bald guy from Hime TT-TT
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#14 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:30 AM

Ah... well, like tam-timmy-toe I'm feeling a bit negative on this game too at the moment because other than Narumi, no one looks good. I still love & support Nagaoka but I want to go WTF ARE YOU THINKING at Director -Jo- now for creating more unattractive characters *scratches head* And I wonder why the cast hasn't been announced yet. osoi!

Mao is singing the songs for Kamikimi. She sang for Natsuzora and S.Y.K

Updated Flicker folder with a few more scans. I wonder why Narumi is getting so many individual pictures...

Edit : more information!! added 2 July

CAST ANNOUNCED!!
Narumi-kun : Souichirou Hoshi <33333 KYAAAA
Megane cosplay-kun : Narita Ken
Sporty-kun : Hatano Wataru
Ghost-kun : Iguchi Yuuichi
Mikado : Sakurai Takahiro

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#15 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

(*´Д`)ハァハァ Ha- ha- HATANO WATARU WILL BE VOICING A CHARACTER IN KAMI KIMI, KYAAAAAAAAAAAA! XDXDXDXD
YEY, now I am more excited about this game than ever before, LOVE Wacha <3
(2 recent Otomate releases in a row where I can enjoy Wacha's voice, I'm so happy XD)
And Narita Ken voicing Megane cosplay-kun, that sounds perfect to me!!!
Iguchi Yuuichi, heh~~~~, Lucky Dog's Giulio will be voicing Ghost-kun? Interesting, me likes!
AND SAKURAI TAKAHIRO VOICING A CHARA HERE TOO??? DREAM TEAM VOICE CAST FOR ME!!!
Not to leave out Souichirou Hoshi, (well-known for voicing the protagonist Yuki in Uragiri wa boku no namae wo shitteiru) I feel he's perfect for Narumi!!!
His voice brings out this gentle coolness that I feel from Narumi's character so far!
Awesome news, thanks for sharing Yukiru-chan ;D And thanks for the lovely scans too!!!

And about the character design for the game, I adore Nagaoka, and always will, but I feel her art has sooooo much more potential, that it is such a same that not all characters in this game look as great as Narumi or the heroine, especially in CGs! And since it is the Director -Jo-'s fault for creating unattractive characters like Yukiruchan pointed out, I feel bad for Nagaoka ^^; Anyway, here's to hoping the director will give nicer character material for Nagaoka to get inspired and give us beautiful art! ;D

Posted Image

#16 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:00 AM

@Adrienne >w< *wakuwaku*
Yep, once I read the name Hatano Wataru I immediately thought you'd be pleased to hear this XD

The cast is great! Especially Hoshi-san since I rarely see him as the main in otome games.
Pleaseeeee I want to hear him sound like Kira from Gundam SEED XDDD
This news has given me more hope for this game, and I'm looking forward to seeing the PV (it was shown at Otomate's party) . I hope they put it up on the official site soon, hopefully next week ^_^

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#17 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:08 AM

@Yukiru-chan XD hehehe, thanks for posting the cast sweetie, I was indeed thrilled to see Wacha will be voicing yet another Otomate game chara! <3
Hoshi-san is indeed a great voice actor, I am also very happy to see him in Kami Kimi, he's not in many Otome games I have played, and especially as a protagonist, I think he will be awesome as Narumi ;)

WOW, a PV for Kami Kimi is already out! Lucky people at Otomate's party to have already seen it~ I suppose it will be out soon enough, like you said, can't wait! It will give us a better idea (and perhaps more hope) about this game!

EDIT: HUGE UPDATE!!!! THE PV FOR KAMI KIMI HAS BEEN POSTED AT THE OFFICIAL SITE XD NEW CGS HAVE ALSO BEEN ADDED!

I am quite impressed, it seems and sounds so nice! I think the voice actors are veeery good (especially Hatano Wataru >.<). I think even Sakurai Takahiro fits his weird role nicely! The one who impressed me the most is Hoshi-san, he is amazing as Narumi *o* And Narita Ken, sogoi desu yo! Although the Megane chara looks weird, Narita Ken makes him sound super cool as always XDXDXD But Wacha, ah-ah, I can't resist him when he voices characters like this :oops:
Okay, so far it seems to me that, maybe, just maybe, we can take this game seriously :wink:
I have a feeling that, from the little I glimpsed and heard at the PV, the drama has potential to turn out real nice!!!

Posted Image

#18 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:40 AM

@Adrienne LOL you beat me here! XDDDD XD

My reaction to the new PV was
ああああああああああヽ(≧∀≦)ノキャー♡ 好き!好きです!大好き!
I really love the music in that PV .. OMG it's so pretty *I was replaying it for about 10 times before coming over to fangirl about it*
And I really like everyone's voices! The setsunai-ness killed me really bad because I really like these kind of stories..
Hoshi-san sounds lovely as usual. XD LOVES And Hatano Wataru making a younger, teenager voice like Sporty guy (still can't remember his name), sounds very much more hotter than Hakkai in S.Y.K Overall this PV has gotten me very excited and erased the anxiety I was feeling about this game before.

The music is pretty much like Natsuzora, some of the tracks just touch your heart.. *loves*

Edit : According to Cool-B's calendar, KamiKimi's release date is October 20

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#19 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

I LOVEE THE NEW OP!!! >w<

Those backgrounds REALLY remind me of Natsuzora no Monologue. Especially the scenes at school with big dirt wide areas. There were trees with light pouring down through the leaves and skies that just seemed to shine with light in Natsuzora too. But Kamikimi is beautifully autumn sunset themed instead of blue summer skies with purple sunsets. You can't help but admire the scenery in Natsuzora and I think it will be the same with this. The music is also really nice. And a sad story. This is all so "Director -Jo- " style. XD

And the tidbits of new CGs are so lovely~~ Narumi-kunnnn XD

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#20 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

....just listened to the new op thing.

I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING THAT I SAID LOOOOOOOOL I'M BOUGHT WITH THE SEIYUUS OMG SO MOE~~~~~~~~ WHO CARES IF THE CHARA DESIGN IS WEIRD! I CAN JUST NOT LOOK AT THEM AND LISTEN TO THE VOICES LOLOL :lol:
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance