yay!!! btw nice costumes...especially ikki's dun like shin's though
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#122 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hanae Natsuki, Saiga Mitsuki, Miyata Kouki and Ishida Akira

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, I like Ukyou's and Ikki's new clothing. (: I can't wait for more information to be released about this game.
Also, should a new thread be made for Amnesia Crowd?

#123 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hanae Natsuki, Saiga Mitsuki, Miyata Kouki and Ishida Akira

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

Sorry for the double post, and I hope this is allowed, but the heroine’s voice for the anime has been announced. (Though as of this time she still remains nameless.)
The heroine will be voiced by Nazuka Kaori who is known for other roles such as: Sohma Kisa from Fruits Basket, Subaru from .hack//SIGN, Eureka from Eureka Seven, Nunnally Lamperouge from Code Geass, and Maria Ross from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. (At least these are the roles I recognize. ^^)
Personally, I’m satisfied with their choice and am looking forward to the anime even more now that I know her seiyuu is top quality.

#124 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

hey im already playing amnesia crowd but i'm having troubles. i couldn't play the working and etc. pls. help...is there a requirement that i have to play the suspence and love first?
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#125 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

hey im already playing amnesia crowd but i'm having troubles. i couldn't play the working and etc. pls. help...is there a requirement that i have to play the suspence and love first?

NO, I'm pretty sure you don't need to play the Suspense or Love modes to access the Working mode. At least, I was able to access it just fine and I haven't played either of the other modes. There are mini events though that you can't view until you buy them with Orion points. And you can earn Orion points different ways like playing Working mode, playing card games with the guys, and completing the Suspense and Love modes for each character.

I hope this was at least a little helpful to you. :)

#126 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

Sorry, the post submitted twice. Can someone delete this because I have no clue how to do it. ^^;

#127 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:36 PM

Whee!!!!! My sister and I decided to make a set of 1/3 bjd of our favorite characters from 'Amnesia' this year. ^^ She likes Toma and the heroine, Arisu; while I like Ikki and Rika.

I made their heads several months ago, and my sister finished Toma's costume then as well, but we just made Ikki, Rika and Arisu's outfits this past week during our 'birthday vacation' for my sister. (The time we get to work on our own projects rather than commission work.)

We'll also be cosplaying Rika and Arisu this Halloween, so Ikki and Toma will be accompanying us as our 'boyfriends' when we go out then. ^^ Ha ha ha!

Anyway, on to the photos! Hope you like them!

Spoiler

Ikki has a Volks Dollfie Dream custom hair head on a ResinSoul 70cm male body; Rika has a Volks Dollfie Dream custom hair head on a Mirodoll 60cm female body; Toma has a Parabox Anime Hair Head (discontinued) on a Nobilitydoll Male 64cm body; Arisu has the new Parabox Anime head on an Obitsu 60cm 2 part body.

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#128 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere here on the forum, but there is going to be a PS Vita port for Amnesia (AMNESIA V Edition) released in December. You can buy a physical copy of it, or you can purchase it with the Otomate Special pack as a code that will let you download the game. You can view information on the Otomate Special Pack and its content on the official site.

Also, in 2014, a new Amnesia game for the PS Vita will be released called Amnesia World. There doesn’t appear to be too much information about it yet, but it seems like it will be a collection of mini games.

EDIT // Added the link to the Amnesia World official site. Currently, there isn't anything up yet. ^^

#129 SilverMoon

SilverMoon

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:manga, anime, video games, and music to name a few
  • Who I fangirl over:加地葵, 衛藤桐也, 月森蓮, 土浦梁太郎, 不動翔麻, 王崎信武, 金澤紘人, 如月律, 水嶋新, 東金千秋, 冥加玲士, 天宮静, カミュ, 美風藍, 寿嶺二, 一ノ瀬トキヤ, 神宫寺レン, 四ノ宮那月, 愛島セシル, ケント, ウキョウ, シン, トーマ, イッキ

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

Hey, I was hoping someone could help me out since I'm having absolutely no luck searching online... I'm looking for the kanji lyrics for the most recent AMNESIA character songs included in the Character Song Collection most recently released.

- 「only one way」  : v'SS (aka, Shin & Toma)

- 「your magic」 : AiT (aka Ikki, with monologues from Kent & Ukyo)

Clicking the titles will link to their lovely PVs~ Please help!! ><

音楽によって、私達は覚えている…

Through the music, we remember...

Posted ImagePosted Image

“Wherever and however we met, I would fall in love with you for sure.”

どこで、どんな形で会ったとしても、僕はきっと君を好きになっていた。

#130 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:22 AM

Hi,

I have the cd and will scan the lyrics for you tomorrow. ^^

:hugs:

Setsuna

Edit: Had a few minutes, so I found the cd and scanned those two lyrics for you. Here you go:

Spoiler

Hope it helps!

Can't wait to see the Amnesia live musical dvd! Maybe it will arrive on Monday! I also ordered the DVD collection and noticed it had English sub AND dub! Ack! I wonder how mangled the English dub version will be! They could never match Kiyan-sama, Hinocchi and Miyata-san, but it'll be amusing to see which American/Canadian voice actors portrayed them!!! :laughs:

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#131 SilverMoon

SilverMoon

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Interests:manga, anime, video games, and music to name a few
  • Who I fangirl over:加地葵, 衛藤桐也, 月森蓮, 土浦梁太郎, 不動翔麻, 王崎信武, 金澤紘人, 如月律, 水嶋新, 東金千秋, 冥加玲士, 天宮静, カミュ, 美風藍, 寿嶺二, 一ノ瀬トキヤ, 神宫寺レン, 四ノ宮那月, 愛島セシル, ケント, ウキョウ, シン, トーマ, イッキ

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:32 PM

Thank you so much, Setsuna-san!!! I've been looking for these for well over a month now with absolutely no success... Bless you, my friend~♪ *sings your praises*

音楽によって、私達は覚えている…

Through the music, we remember...

Posted ImagePosted Image

“Wherever and however we met, I would fall in love with you for sure.”

どこで、どんな形で会ったとしても、僕はきっと君を好きになっていた。

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance