#41 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:30 AM

I can't decide who my favourite character is, haha, but I'm also looking forward to this game. At first the art kind of turned me off, but then watching it more and more I realized that it's actually really artistic and Ikki's design just makes me melt into a puddle xDD!

Personally I'm hoping that Kent does turn out to be some crazy yandere because I'm so tired of hearing Ishida Akira voice monotone/emotionless guys... DO SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING. He was like that in Bloody Call and he has sort of the same character in Clock Zero if I'm not mistaken.. and Starry Sky? Haha, I wish he would sound more crazy/evil like in Star Driver.

I'm okay with the eye/lip movements so long as they don't try to breathe like in Hakuouki Junsouroku o_o. Watching those it looks like the guys are either taking SUPER DEEP BREATHS every few seconds or having like minor seizure/tremors x3! Normal people don't move that much when they breathe!

The BGM たったひとりへの恋心 is AMAZING. Wow. I want the OST T_T.

EDIT: Does anyone know what Ukyou's character description says? After seeing the PV where he gets his maniacal grin I'm kind of hoping he has some twisted/dark/sinister past or extreme love for the heroine like *cough Takato cough* >:3.

Posted Image

#42 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:09 AM

@llinox
He's saying he wants the heroine to "stay the way she is now, if possible without her past memories" in this strangely kind voice
Then he goes "see you again somewhere else" in this strangely evil voice / The text says "the memories deep asleep within her mind.."
TWO PERSONALITIES O_O?

I am scared of crazy yanderes.... but evil Ishida *_* , falling in love with? (ehehe! that sounds interesting)

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#43 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hijiri, Moro

Posted 05 July 2011 - 12:07 AM

Every single time, Otomate. Every single time. Decided to pass on this because I didn't like how the heroine would be silent, but after seeing more of the art and everything else, off to pre-order! Really have high hopes for this!<3

All the head tilts remind me of SHAFT lol.

Posted Image
http://spadey.wordpress.com/

#44 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

Not sure what to expect, but I'm looking forward to the game. Personally I think the art was brilliant right from the moment I set my eyes on it. The PSP cover is stunning. *__*

I enjoy the character designs, and the heroine looks really pretty, and to a certain extent- like the very heroines I would portray in my own stories. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I really took a liking to the characters. Not only, I have a character named 'Shin' as well. I had actually just took the name from Gundam Seed Destiny, (LOL, I'm so creative) but once again, Shin resembled the character I had wrote about. (Just not THAT slim.) Guess this is what they call fate.

I noticed they had an interesting aspect from the pictures I viewed from the official website with regards to the system gameplay- there's a picture of a handphone. So, in the game, do we get interactions through phone calls? It seems pretty fun. It adds a twinge of realism to the game.

The CGs are looking fine.

All in all, looking forward to the game.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#45 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:35 AM

My friend's been telling me we should get this game.
After skimming through the site and the staff blog, I guess it does seem interesting.
There's a yandere chara so maybe.
The setting is also very mysterious (Ukyo kinda suggests something?). The way the bg is colored seems to play into the atmosphere.
Is it gonna be a mind bender or something sci-fi? (Some sort of skeleton thing on the main page...what could it mean? or it just looks cool XD)
Seriously hoping the heroine won't turn out to be a doormat.
Some of the scenarios with guys have made me go >.< though. (The scenario with Toma and shopping was adorable!...and it's cero C)
Thought the clothes were pretty strange (love those boots though XD), but it grew on me (especially the part time job uniforms).

@D3stinyx
From what I got you can use the phone for hints, receive messages from your kareshi and to think about your moves/actions. (kinda guessed some of the kanji so yeah...)

#46 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:16 AM

The release date is drawing near! Not sure what to expect, but definitely hope it would be good, because I really love the art! I am waiting~

@tegami
Thanks for the information! That's nice. I love the touch of having some reality in the game. I don't know, I think it's just me. I always enjoyed the element of having a handphone, even though the add-on might just be totally random and useless. (e.g in Storm Lover, initially I was all hyped up but afterwards I realized you can't really do anything with it except to raise affection. But the SMS-es were fun to read.) The Kanjis were like scrawls all over the page (I take very long trying to decipher them in chunks) so thanks a lot for sharing!

Who would you go for first if you have the game?

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#47 Miu

Miu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shindou Sugata

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

3 more days to release date~ I haven't felt so excited for an otome game since Tokimemo GS 3rd Story (that's saying a lot lol)

The good thing is that I feel this game is gonna help me improve my japanese. The bad thing is I'd need a dictionary everytime someone opens their mouth orz. But anyways, looking forward to it (stupid countdown voices are only making me more excited /shot)

I already know who should I go first, something like:

1.- Shin (fff of course xD)
2.- Toma
3.- Ikki
4.- Kent
5.- Secret chara.

I have a feeling that we can go for Orion orzzzz. I have this crazy theory about how his shota form is not the real one cause he comes from another planet of whatever (or maybe I just read too much manga lol)

#48 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

sooo anybody played this yet? any thoughts so far?
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#49 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:46 AM

Haven't received my copy yet but as soon as I do, I'll let you know.

We usually don't just buy games outside of Corda and HaruToki, but the 3 seiyuu involved are our ABSOLUTE favorites, so.....it was too irresistible! (Kisho Taniyama, Satoshi Hino and Kouki Miyata.)

All together??! It's like a dream come true!! WHEEE!!!!!!!

I'm also getting the drama cd bonus version, so if anyone wants me to post it, let me know. ^^

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#50 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

I bought the game too and it hasn't been shipped to me yet either. I only bought the normal version so I would like it if you share the limited cd ^^;
It seems that this game is very hot b/c I'm hearing from people that they're still waiting for it LOL

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#51 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

I also haven't received my copy of the game yet but I saw the CGs...
and, honestly, I am impressed, and very, very impatient to get the game in my hands now xD
It looks absolutely stunning, and even just from the CG and some screenshots with dialogue I saw, I can already see this game will be my new addiction...the CG are quite daring and sexy, and there are
Spoiler
in every guy's route, which is something I like very much ;D I also read many satisfied reviews about the game being fresh and having a very novel and nice scenario, so I am getting my hopes up. These reviewers also said that the romance is very sweet, but that the main attraction was the scenario and plot, and this news alone make me ecstatic. Can't wait~~~

Posted Image

#52 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:05 PM

Just received my copy today and it really looks lovely! My sister was so excited about it!

The 2 drama CDs are HILARIOUS! I mean.....really awesome!!! (And Ukyou is officially insane----with chainsaw and all! He is literally bawling in this!! Oh my goodness, Miyata-san!!!!! Even though he's evilly crazy, you can't help but feel bad for the nutty guy!!!!!!) Toma is so nice and friendly (Hinocchi is using his Etou Kiriya voice---YAY!), while Ikki (Kiyan-sama! WAIIII!!!!!) is sooooooo flirtatiously funny!

The artbook is pretty (though small) and the game seems interesting and fun so far. (Just started it, but even Orion is funny with some really crazy and funny faces he's got!!)

This was a birthday gift for my sister, so she's going after Toma first (she's a huge Hinocchi fan and Toma is really her type exactly anyway) and then Ukyo (she's also a huge Miyata-san fan). Of course, I'll be going after Ikki later on when she's done with her two boys.

Anyway, I bought the game from CDJapan/Neowing, so they sent me a special Neowing bonus 'portrait' card about 5" x 7" in size. It's randomly sent, and we got Ikki. (Lucky for me, unlucky for my sis, but she said 'It's best anyway, since I like two of them and the one I didn't get a card of would be jealous of the other.' Ha ha ha---she's so cute.
Here's the large card scan--it's one of his CG stills, I think:

Spoiler

Some scans from the artbook:

Spoiler

And a really adorable page I just had to share on this post:
Spoiler

Also, here are the full artbook scans and 2 Drama CDs tracks. I bought the 1st Press Edition, so I received the bonus omake drama cd (which is the really funny one, so I'm glad I was able to!). That's in here as well:

Amnesia Artbook Scans & 2 Drama Cds

Enjoy!!!!

~Setsuna

#53 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:08 PM

TsukimoriKahoko thank you so much for going through the work to scan the art book and upload the drama cds for us! *hugs*
Now I feel even more impatient to get my copy of the game!
I keep reading the reviews on amazon.jp as I wait for my copy, and as Adrienne said, they make me even more excited for it!
Seems like there is more of a focus on plot and suspense which sounds wonderful to me^^ We need more plot based otome games!
Let us know what both you and your sister think once you get further into the game :D Thanks again!
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#54 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:03 PM

I agree with Xeiran x1941284. Thank you for going through the trouble of scanning the artbook and uploading it up for us although it might also count as torture looking at all the guys but knowing that you can't play until the game gets to you Orz.

I would also love to know your first impressions of the game and the guys of course ^^! It seems Kent and Shin are completely ignored by the two of you until you guys are finished Toma, Ukyo, and Ikki? xDDDD

Posted Image

#55 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:23 PM

Doumo arigatou, Xeiran-san & llinox-san! No problem!!! I'm glad you can enjoy the scans and tracks sooner!

Yes, we're just interested in those 3 characters voiced by our favorite (Hinocchi, Miyacchi and Kiyan) seiyuu, so we probably won't even go after Shin or Kent. ^^;; However, if it's required to win them to get bonus scenes for the rest, like Corda and Haruka does, we will have to win them, but if not......the poor guys will be nonexistent for us. :laughs:

She went after Toma first, who's of course the nice guy next door type chara. ^^ Anyway, he's a worrywart and just wants to protect you SO much! :laughs: We've gotten I think, 2-3 stills of his already and they're all so pretty!

My sister is about an hour into the game and it's really good and quite interesting so far.

Spoiler

That's as far as we're up to right now.....Will write more as I find out...... ^.~

Edit: About 3 hours later......Oh my gosh! This game is EVIL! :faint: I had a feeling that what I wrote below was what was going on, but I didn't actually let myself believe it.....but it turned out to be TRUE! :faints: This is the most shocking Otome renai game I've ever played.....

Major spoilers below:
Spoiler

Whew! He has 31 CGs and we got 27 of them. Only 1 real CG (towards the end about the 5th or 6th to last) was missing really, because the other 3 are 'eyecatch' chapter sketches. But still....we'd like to get them!

We really enjoyed Toma's route. It's awesome!!!! Beautiful CGs and twists and turns in the plot that have you on the edge of your seat! Recommended!!!!! :thumbs up:

If you play the game without stopping, a route can be won in about 4-5 hours total.

#56 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:02 AM

wow...thanks for the summary Setsuna-san! Someone had translated his "intro" from the otomate blog and Shin did hint that he was yandere to a certain degree LOL

Spoiler

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#57 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:21 PM

Going after Ikki now..... (Seems you can't win Ukyo yet. Maybe after you win the 4 main guys? So....guess we'll be after Shin and Kent after all..... ^^;; )

(If you don't want to know what happens, be sure not to read the spoilers below!)

Ikki's Route:
Spoiler

So far, I'm a bit unimpressed with Ikki's routes. They're all pretty predictable and unexciting. :( With Toma, we were on edge nearly the whole time and it was suspenseful and you wondered what would happen next. (And that was even just one route! I now wonder what's going on in his normal route!) I don't like to admit it, but I'm finding Ikki rather dull. ^^;; Hopefully, at the end of his good route (where we're at), it'll get better. At least his CGs are really pretty!! ^^ For me, the most exciting thing was when Toma came and we found out that his mother is marrying my father! That was an interesting tidbit to discover that was unexpected!! ^^ The rest, nothing very spectacular...... :(

Kent's Route:
Spoiler

Edit 8/29/11: Both routes edited above with good endings. ^^

#58 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:38 PM

About Ikki...
Spoiler

Kent...is surprisingly cute for a クール理性系 guy LOL and he's the type of guy who thinks love can be calculated (like Zephel from Angelique) so I thought he'd be a bit more composed LOL but actually being in love is different...

Thanks for the review again Setsuna!

#59 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

Yeah, I agree----I expected Ikki to be a cad, but.....there's just something so vague about his actions and thoughts---and he's kind of insecure, too....I hope he's better in his good route.

I don't know. I like him, (of course, he's Kiyan-sama!!!) but.....I wasn't thrilled with his normal or bad routes.

Here comes Shin's route: (Please take this just as a quick summary with possible likely errors---we're just flying through it, since we don't really care to play it, trying to open Ukyo's route.)

Spoiler

Wow....Shin's route is a bloody mystery! :laughs:
Spoiler

It was really long and drawn out.........but pretty interesting because of a certain someone. (Mentioned in the spoiler above)

#60 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

Setsuna, I sent you a PM for a guide...did you not get it?
Well, if so I'll post it here http://bit.ly/qlq6iB
It's interesting to see how Kent's feelings grew for the heroine. Btw, what did you guys name her (since she has no default name?)
Shin...he's like a kuudere to me LOL He's strict but I think it's cool that he's true to himself. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance