130 replies to this topic

#21 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:36 AM

They call it "new" love story because the heroine lost all of her memories before then, so the love story she had with her boyfriend was also gone. At the start of the game he's a stranger to her, but from there they fall in love with each other all over again.. so yeah, "new" love story lol.

I was hoping they'd show us more pictures instead of another wall of text..

Choosing "new" BF and start a "new" love story or choose "old" BF but with "new" memory, "new" starting and also "new" story, huh. Pretty unique, if I can say (although "amnesia" topic is already overused in game/manga/anime/movie). I just hope the heroine won't be an useless-crybaby one. I prefer quite and calm one :)

#22 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

They updated the gallery with some deliciously beautiful CGs.
If you take a look at the scenario it looks like a monologue though.. especially Kent's. >_>
Since the heroine doesn't talk, I'm guessing we get to determine her personality through the choices?

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#23 Miu

Miu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shindou Sugata

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

The CGs are so pretty~ but now I totally feel like punching Ikki (the text in his CG...I feel like he's toying with the heroine or something ;A;). He's totally the type I love to hate (but in the end he's just gonna grow on me...! I can feel it!)
They also updated the characters page. Two girls, Sawa (who's the heroine's best friend and a reliable girl) and Mine (the heroine's kouhai at work who uses her cuteness to get dudes). Of course, my japanese is fail so take this with a grain of salt orz.

#24 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

I am such a sucker for art like this....I loved the CGs, this promises to be a great game in terms of eye-candy material.
Let's hope the story is also as nice as the art!
Is it just me, or is Otomate becoming more and more teasing and daring in terms of content in their games?
That's such a good sign for me at least, the Shin kiss scene CG and scenario is just yummy XD

Posted Image

#25 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:17 PM

AMNESIA's staff blog has just started today! YES! New information every week!
Somehow the information was like the interviews in B's log.
There's a lovely picture of Kent <--likes XD

Shima-san is writing the blog (maybe only this time/ I hope it's her every time)
In my opinion she writes fun blogs so I'm happy she's helping around for Amnesia.
Though I'd be happier if she would start that CZFD project, please make it alreadyyyy pleaseee *bricked*

Lately the official site has been updated with 2 BGM tracks which are being done by MANYO, which guarantees good music, so I'm happy Amnesia is getting quality treatment unlike some other of Otomate's games' music.. *Anyway I'm totally looking forward to the game*

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#26 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

SCANS FROM THE LATEST B'SLOG 8D

Attached Files

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#27 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:44 AM

THANKS FOR THE SCANS LIKE ALWAYS N66! LOL
It's interesting to see that the characters have many poses like BM&P (er...at least hopefully that's what the looking at their backsides mean LOL)
Huh...I already knew about Ukyou a bit but
Spoiler

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#28 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:00 PM

Ah, no one's posted the release date here yet. It's 2011.8.18

This months B's log has another 2 new subcharacters... Rika : a mysterious girl infactuated with Ikki and Waka-san : strict part-time shop owner
The OP song is sung by Satsuki and you can listen to a sample of the song on Satsuki's official website. It sounds rather typical J-rock to me. Amnesia's staff blog hinted once that a PV should be online soon.. I'm waiting for it.

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#29 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

The opening movie is up at the official site, and I loved it so much! I got goosebumps from the song, it is so lovely *o*
I think this is going to be a game I will love even more than Clock Zero! It certainly has something of the Clock Zero atmosphere, but more mature!
I love it!!! August, hurry up and come already!!!

Posted Image

#30 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

*Loves it too!* I love the smooth, stylish animation<3. Too bad it doesn't hint much about what direction the story is going to take..And the full song is much better than the sample .. (loves the violin intro & the part after the chorus)

...I've just realized that Ukyou's seiyuu is Miyata-san = S.Y.K's Gyokuryuu O_o

@Adrienne Yeah, I feel the CZ vibe too ... like the way the word Otomate slides in, the coloring overall, the way the shadow of the characters show up first and that CG of Amnesia's young heroine crying is just like the little Rittan crying one. And the way the glass shatters at one point. And I know the BGM is so going to have them too. I AM SO WEAK TO CZ VIBES uwawawaaa ;_;

*waits for staff blog post tmr*

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#31 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:37 PM

@Yukiruchan: I Agree with everything you say^^
I am a hardcore fan of CZ too (just the other day I pre-ordered from animate online shop a cup mug with CZ chibi faces on it and a mobile phone strap from CZ too XD), and I am so happy Otomate realized we love games like that ;) I am seeing a recipe for success in Amnesia too, and I have a feeling that the little push to more mature that CZ needed, is going to be what makes Amnesia even more popular than CZ. I also just realized that Miyata Kouki is voicing the Ukyou chara! Nice, like him ;) Hahaha, I was also surprised to see that the OP song for Amnesia is already released, I have it now, yey~~~ And it is indeed great, I am happy to have discovered this singer, Satsuki, I love his voice.
And there are quite a few similarities with the CZ video, like you said...but at the same time, I feel Amnesia will take the relationships to the next level, I mean, I love how straightforward the guys seem to be! We have already seen, what, 2 kiss scenes in the OP and sample CGs?
And I suppose the fact that the same artist who made the BGM for CZ is doing the BGM for Amnesia also means we will have a nice music atmosphere and vibes similar to CZ! I so can't wait for this game to come out, it was love at first sight for me, I like the whole concept. And the heroine is so cute, don't you think? First time I think the heroine just looks so adorable!

Posted Image

#32 lavendersmell

lavendersmell

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:tsukimori len, azuma yunoki, kaji aoi, kuran kaname

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

does anyone knows what is the description for each character? i can't seem to translate it :(

#33 silverbell3990

silverbell3990

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Location:The Cave-under-the-Quilt on the Plain-of-My-Bed in the Land-of-My-Bedroom
  • Interests:Getting through the obscene amount of games I get suckered into getting.
  • Who I fangirl over:Etou Kiriya, Majima Yoshiki, Fuji Syusuke, Arikawa Masaomi

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

God, how is it that Otomate comes out with new games every month now? And most of these aren't ports either! I will never get caught up on my backlogged games, will I?

Seriously, though, the art looks gorgeous. And I'm surprised they're ditching the common route, but pleased that they're taking chances to see what works and what doesn't. The cast list looks great, but I know I'm going to get it for that beautiful art and no common route.

(And thank you, thank you, thank you for making so many games for the PSP. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image)
蜂蜜プリン (はちみつぷりん)ー> 般若無倫 (はんにゃぶりん)ー> 波羅蜜浮鈴 (はらみつふりん)ー> 伽羅蜜宝輪 (からみつほうりん)ー> 伽羅御稜威光臨 (からみいつこうりん)

#34 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:06 AM

New CG have been updated at the official site's gallery....very nice XD
I am becoming more and more obsessed with this game, I hope the game doesn't get any delays and that it is released in August^^

Posted Image

#35 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:46 AM

@Adrienne *hugs you for loving CLOCK ZERO ぎゅっと!〜♥* wants the mug too but lets see (doesn't know how to order it orz .. maybe I should custom make one) Shima-san is overlooking Amnesia from an advisor position so yes, I'm sure she'll be trying to improve things from her previous games :) Agree with you lots on Amnesia ^_^ I've got most of my hopes in this game rather than Kami-kimi now. Straightforward => I can totally see the guys trying to kiss us the moment we wake up! XD They might make it the fastest kiss ever in an otome game^-^ The concept does break the usual flow of falling in love -> relationship to the other way round. *is obsessed with Amnesia too*

I made a collection of scans (checks if I haven't posted it before - OK) here

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#36 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:17 PM

@Yukiruchan *hugs back* (>^_^)> <(^.^<) We're both huge CZ fans, hehe ^^ You can order the CZ mug from animate online shop jp through a Japanese middleman service. The mug is very cheap, and I suppose it will cost you maximum $30 including shipping and middleman fee, if you are interested. But then again, making a custom mug is not bad either, that way you can choose which yummy character or scene will adorn your mug XD
I am also looking forward to Amnesia more than Kami-kimi, because Amnesia reminds me more of CZ, and Kami-Kimi seems more like a combination of Desert kingdom+Hiiro no Kakera that makes me slightly worried ^^; True, so true, this might be indeed the fastest kiss ever in an otome game, Amnesia will break all records on that category XD From the bottom of my heart, I want to also thank you for sharing the lovely collection of Amnesia scans, awesome work! I have yet to receive the latest B's Log issues since I always receive them every two months to save on shipping, so thank you so much for your effort and sharing (your effort was totally worth the rep and vote, Bravo! ;D)

Posted Image

#37 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:15 AM

Everyone seen the new PV yet? Posted Image http://www.youtube.c...h?v=r37q4VhW6qA <- For those who haven't

I was surprised to see the lips moving in Amnesia! But after I looked closely, the lips in Amnesia aren't synced perfectly like in Hakuouki Junsouroku, They look like they just loop the same movements over while the character is talking. HMM. I didn't check the blinks, but the guys are blinking in here too. *loves blinks XD* And, I loved the final scene in the PV. \^-^/ And the new part-time outfits are very cool!

Also, I've been wondering for some time ... Is Kent a yandere? I have a feeling this game will have a yandere. I mean ever since one of the staff blogs said they spotted a yandere, I've been looking for one... (not that I like yanderes in particular, but I'm just curious)

Some more scans Here (fixed link)

@Adrienne You're welcome <333 ^-^

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#38 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:16 PM

Although I haven't taken part in the discussions so far on this game, I have been actively reading them and fangirling about Amnesia!
At first I was a bit skeptical when they were first talking about the game system and how it would work, but now with more details on
it, it seems like it will be really fun! I haven't looked forward to a game this much since Clock Zero, and I loved that game!

@Yukiruchan

Thanks a bunch for the all the wonderful scans!
I just watched the promo as well (fangirled all the way through and immediately after went to pre-order lol).
It's one of the more interesting promo's I've watched. It certainly gives off a Clock Zero vibe, but maybe
a bit darker and sexier?

It makes me happy to see that otomate is going to do moving lips and blinking eyes in this one as well.
I think that really adds to the "real" feel of a game (got a bit spoiled by Tokyo Yamanote Boys :P).

As for one of the boys being yandere, I can't decide who it might be. They all have yandere potential LOL.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#39 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:35 PM

I saw the PV yesterday and it's gotten me more excited too LOL
I think how the guys reacted is normal
I also think they all have yandere potential even Ukyou, the joker. LOL

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#40 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:15 PM

The baito outfits are so N.I.C.E. XD Totally cool *drools*
I have played the PS3 version of Hakuouki, where the characters' lip moving and eyes blinking motion is similar to the one we see in the AMNESIA video.
It's not as good as HanaIchi's almost perfect lip syncing and realistic movement....but it is better than no motion at all.
But really, the lip movement in AMNESIA looks much worse than Hakuouki Junsouroku's...here's to hoping that the motion we saw in the AMNESIA PV will be improved until the actual game is released or something >.> It is very exciting though that they are releasing more and more games with lip/eye motion, like Xeiran says^^
AND WOW, WOW, WOW, WHAT'S WITH UKYOU'S SUPER EVIL GRIN AND MAD EYES??? O.O
He looks so serene in that CG with his eyes closed, and then you have this transformation with the mad-man glare and crazy scientist grin!
Interesting, I totally dig this character XD
And I ADORE THE MUSIC, IT IS SO NICE!!! Totally fell in love with it, love the new track playing in the new PV!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance