• 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:32 AM

Name: Amnesia アムネシア
Release date: Sometime in Summer 2011
Console: PSP
Artist: 花邑まい
Site: HERE

Attached File  amnesia_0001a.jpg   305.27K   143 downloadsAttached File  amnesia_0002a.jpg   427.94K   203 downloadsAttached File  amnesia_0003a.jpg   417.62K   204 downloadsAttached File  amnesia_0004a.jpg   419.71K   197 downloads

Attached File  amnesia_0005a.jpg   464.77K   187 downloadsAttached File  amnesia_0006a.jpg   403.31K   180 downloadsAttached File  amnesia_0007a.jpg   424.99K   164 downloadsAttached File  amnesia_0008a.jpg   406.57K   153 downloads

Attached File  amnesia_0009a.jpg   485.98K   146 downloadsAttached File  amnesia_0010a.jpg   346.58K   121 downloads

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#2 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:26 AM

Wow...thanks for the scans as always nyororo LOL
I wonder how Otomate does it so fast...
This looks pretty but I'm not getting my hopes up too much...even though their games have been getting better more or less story wise.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#3 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:32 AM

Nyororo, thank you so much for sharing the scans with us!

I found an official site about this game, it was announced at Otomate's news a little while ago,
but only now we get to see the guys, before they weren't much visible.
Here's the link: External Link

KYA!!!! WHAT AWESOME EYE-CANDY IS THIS????
Can't wait for the official site to open, so I can put this game in my pre-order list *0*
Definitely buying this, it has such interesting character design, and Shin looks so cute >.<
Ikki, OMG, he is hot *0* *drools*
Actually, I love all the characters, the design is great and very much to my liking, and they look HOT,HOT,HOT!

BY NYORORO: JUST WRITING HERE TO THANK YOU FOR THE LINK LOL.

Posted Image

#4 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:50 PM

Thanks for sharing the scans!

The first thing I thought when I read the title was "Oh no another heroine with kioku soushitsu?" because Natsuzora no Monologue already used up a lot of the amnesia plot device. CZ also used it a little. Hmmm... I wonder what kind of theme this game is going to be? I hope it's mysterious.

Bets my hat for the release date: August 1st, the day the heroine loses her memory.
It seems when she wakes up with her amnesia, she finds that a hot guy is her boyfriend and they start searching for her memories together. There will be no shared route in this game and you'll get to choose your guy from the start.<-This actually sounds cool (starts imagining that we'll get to fight against the other characters we didn't choose)

One of the characters, Orion, looks like he jumped in from Desert Kingdom.
The illustrator, 花邑まい (Hanamura Mai), is indeed DK's artist.O_o
I must say her more adult-ish designs look much hotter!
Random thought: it must take Shin a long time to put on those boots of his..

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#5 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:40 PM

@Yukiruchan - thanks for confirming the artist! I thought it was her too! But I was also it kind of looks like Kazukiyone...but also kind of looks like from the artist who also did Shin Saiyuki and CZ.

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#6 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hijiri, Moro

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:55 AM

花邑まい joined in the later parts of production for CZ and was mainly just line art support.

Plot Summary (From 2ch):
August 8th. You wake up to find yourself with no memories before that date. Calling himself a ghost, a boy named Orion appears in front of you. You start on your quest to get back your memories with an everyday life with Orion's help, but one day, you get a phone call from someone you don't know. You meet with 'him' who you have no memories of. A love story starts with you with no memories and 'him'.

Apparently if you let anyone besides Orion know you have memory loss, BAD END.
No default name because the main character is you.
Game runs from August 8th to August 31st.
The main character doesn't talk at all.

Scenario writer is 果村なずな (Desert Kingdom, Clock Zero).

I've really liked both games that she worked on, but the MC not talking really bothers me. There goes the hopes of a MC with personality!

Posted Image
http://spadey.wordpress.com/

#7 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:32 PM

It seems AMNESIA is the first game 果村なずな is writing the scenario for all by herself. She was secondary scenario writer for both DK and CZ.
(DK's main scenario writer was 望月柚枝 who also did all of Armen Noir. CZ was mainly by 砂原有季 who did SYK)

Judging from the interview, the creators are taking a new approach different from previous Otomate games. So they created Amnesia based on 3 concepts: no shared route, a heroine with no personality at all (to emphasize the heroine=player feel), and something about using the first person narration to move the story.

...Sounds like an experiment

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#8 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

The heroine doesn't have dialogue :shock: ? If only doesn't have voice it still usual.... I agree, this game maybe an experiment since Otomate already released too many otoge and already trying too many genre that they need something new to dig out even more money -_-. But anyway, the boys look good, and the story.... although not too promising, but I've fond with amnesia and mystery-type story so I'll wait for it... maybe.

And Thank you for the scan and info :)

#9 kyur4

kyur4

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hariya Kounoshin, the starry sky guys, Suzuken...

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

Just got back from a loooong looong journey... and to have this great news when I just got back *0*

The charas' design really looks great, and the concept looks interesting >.<

and no shared route means 'no skip mode' then? >.<
hope the story will be something interesting and maybe could have more variety??
still hoping it wont be too long or too short... >.<

will be watching for the new updates
and can't wait to see who'll got their voice role XD

Thanks for the info and the scans too O(≧∇≦)O

Edited by kyur4, 22 February 2011 - 06:13 PM.

#10 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:00 AM

Yayy thanks for the scans!!

@Yukiruchan agreed about Orion looking like Desert Kingdom guy. It's pretty much exactly the same.

Hmmm... Not really digging the whole tights/super skinny jeans look but otherwise could be interesting? Can't say much yet since Otomate... Well... We all know how the quality varies by each game. Hopefully this writer will pull out more CZ skills than DK since I suppose the premise is a bit more serious?

On a side note: YA PSP GAME FTW!!!!
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:56 AM

Official site is now open, and it looks so good *0*
I would be so grateful if someone translated for us the story summary!
Character, story, spec, blog are open with some info,
but really, I am so impressed with the character design, so weird but beautiful and unique!
Ikki is my kind of hottie after all! He looks kind of wicked XD
It looks like Amnesia is scheduled for a summer 2011 release, I'll keep my fingers crossed for no delays :mrgreen:

Posted Image

#12 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

Spadey already wrote the summary of the story, but here's what I got from the newly opened site. Again, free translation. Please correct any mistakes I've made.

Spoiler

Wow, the art is gorgeous! I definitely like Hanamura Mai's design here more than Desert Kingdom. It does make sense if we had to choose the guy at the beginning, since he's supposedly her "boyfriend". I'm interested to see how they'd do it with a mute heroine though.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#13 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:21 AM

I don't know if they're willing to go that deep and complex with the storyline (actually, I highly doubt it) but I think it'd be so cool if they really explored the stuff about the "what-ifs" of choices and made every route subtly different depending on who you went after already. Like if you go after this guy before the other guy, there would be small differences in the interactions and/or endings, etc. Or at least have that thing like that game I forgot the name of where different routes contain different POV's of other guys.
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#14 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:59 PM

I found this on 2ch while worrying over Japan and how Otomate's staff blog isn't being updated.

Seiyuu information from 2ch (source: magazine)
Shin:柿原徹也 Kakihara Tetsuya
Ikki:谷山紀章 Taniyama Kishou
Kent:石田彰 Ishida Akira
Toma:日野聡 Hino Satoshi

There will be 3 types of parameters
1.Affection for heroine
2.Trust/relationship (good end flags?)
3.Suspicion about heroine's amnesia (a type of bad end flag?)

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#15 Miu

Miu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shindou Sugata

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:08 AM

I haven't been so excited for a game in a while haha. The story is interesting and the artwork is really beautiful. The heroine is so pretty~~
I'm kinda curious about the bad ending orz. What will happen if they find out about her amnesia? She disappears or something like that? お楽しみ~~

#16 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:23 AM

Thanks for the news Yukiruchan!
I'm kind of surprised that Ikki is going to be done by Taniyama Kishou...it's not that I mind but I had imagined that it would be by Suzumura Kenichi or Morikubo Shoutaro ^^;
I have to admit I'm kind of getting hyped up for the game...but it's probably b/c the artwork...but I will remind myself not to get to excited...I still remember Nise no Chigiri (苦笑)

#17 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 18 March 2011 - 08:58 AM

i like the artworks because it looks kinda fresh and new for me. when i see the site it had a calming effect-like and weightlessness (the pastel color looking colors)no wonder it fits the title. well anyways i like the ikki character because he looks cool and i'm not biased because he's color blue.(blue is my favorite color btw). :P
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#18 Miu

Miu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shindou Sugata

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

Official site has been updated with the "System" and the confirmation of the seiyuus.

Spoiler

And the rest is just stuff we already know (you lose your memory, can't trust anyone, can you really trust your BF, new love story, blah blah blah.

I was going for Shin first but, man, Kishow and Ishida <3

#19 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:10 AM

No exact settings? So it's mean that everytime we play different routes we'll get completely new stories? And what do you mean by "new love story"? Is it means that although we already choose a BF at beginning, we can still choose another Bishounen in the middle (seeking for love affair story ^_^).

#20 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:11 AM

They call it "new" love story because the heroine lost all of her memories before then, so the love story she had with her boyfriend was also gone. At the start of the game he's a stranger to her, but from there they fall in love with each other all over again.. so yeah, "new" love story lol.

I was hoping they'd show us more pictures instead of another wall of text..

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance