#1 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:01 AM

I can't believe there isn't a thread on Glee here yet! At least, I could not find one :grin:

So this is one of my favorite shows that have come out so far over the past couple of years. When I caught the pilot episode I fell in love with the singing and dancing, and have been a Gleek ever since!

Are there any fellow Gleeks on the forums here? :grin: Who's your favorite Glee member (mine varies, but usually Kurt, Puck, Quinn, and Brittany)? And what would your favorite songs done by Glee be?

Spoiler

#2 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:41 AM

I admit that I watch it sometimes. A lot of my friends think it's stupid but I watch it anyway. xD My favorite probably varies as well since the members can get on my nerves A LOT *coughrachelcough*

As for my favorite song? I honestly have no idea but since I love Wicked (and it's the only song I can really think of right now...) I liked Defying Gravity.

#3 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:13 PM

Not really a Glee fan, but because a friend told me the way I dressed reminded her of Rachel, I was a bit curious and went to watch. First impression was quite good, since I caught a few funny episodes (Rachel's crush on Mr teacher guy whose name escapes me? "Shu"???), and many of my coursemates really enjoy the show.

I thought it'd be a clean sort of drama/comedy, but it seems more sexualised that what I'd expect for a show that's main audience are teenagers, though... ;S
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#4 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:52 AM

Oh I'm a total Gleek. I started watching it earlier this year, but my obsessed friend lent me his DVD set to get me up to speed and chat with me about each episode after it airs. I luuurve the show, but it does kinda go off the rails some times, so that it seems like the episodes are either really awesome or totally awful.

Kurt and Mercedes are my favorites. Mr. Shoe too, when he's not getting screwed over in romantic subplots.

#5 Choco

Choco

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:being lazy (OYUS), dancing/violin/arts, and of course, EYE CANDY/bishies.
  • Who I fangirl over:any and all bishies <3

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:40 AM

Mr. Schuester is definitely a favorite of mine! And he's sexy too haha. I also love Kurt! And the rest of the people I like them too. All except Rachel. She annoyed my the first few episodes so that impression just lingered. I don't care if she's gotten better (or worse), she's an annoying ____ to me (fill in the blank).

Yess! Darren Criss' version of Teenage Dream was amazing! Just wow.

Posted Image
Click here for my otome/daily activities blog. C:

#6 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:25 AM

I've just recently turned into one.

My favorite is definitely Kurt <3 And most songs done by him are good (Blackbird, As if we never said goodbye, candles, baby it's cold outside, i have nothing, etc)

I don't really like Ranchel, or Will though.

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance