#1 Kage

Kage

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yukimura Seiichi, Tezuka Kunimitsu, Oshitari Yuushi

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:08 PM

All right, I know I have been away from this board for ages and ages and... Well, I think you get the picture.

*sheepish smile*

I do, however, have an explanation for that. For the last two years things have been somewhat mad over at my workplace, what with institution-wide evaluations and whatnot going on, plus the creation of the law school, and hence almost all my time has been taken up. How it can stay mad for two years is anybody's guess, but it kept me away from this lovely place, and frankly speaking, I've missed it.

However, over the course of those two years I've been cooking up something that I like to call "The Shoujo Monster" - otherwise known as an attempt to stay relatively sane despite the insanity at work. As mentioned in the topic above, it's a Prince of Tennis fanfic, specifically focused on Rikkai. It's called "The Shoujo Monster" for a reason, which you will see if you read it.

I hope that this goes some way as an apology for my absence from the boards - and of course, I hope you enjoy. Please take this as a kind of wish-fulfillment - it was meant to be that way.

*grins*

Spoiler

And there we have it! As I said, this was written in a fit of insanity, and I'm continuing it just because it was - and is - so much darn fun to write. If there are any inaccuracies, please feel free to point them out to me and correct them. Praise and constructive criticism are welcomed in equal measure.

#2 Kage

Kage

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yukimura Seiichi, Tezuka Kunimitsu, Oshitari Yuushi

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

Chapter Two is here!

In this chapter: we meet our protagonist, Carla Tenorio, who's finding adjusting to the new and rather strange environs of Rikkai Dai isn't going to be as easy as she thought. Also, Kirihara meets the new exchange student, and wonders: where in the world is the Philippines, anyway?

Spoiler

And there we go! More on these two in the next chapter.

*grins*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance