• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Neoia

Neoia

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hagi from Blood+ <3 first fangirl obsession lol.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 12:44 AM

Hey everyone again, this time I'd thought i'd share some of my drawings. I'm still an amateur, but i do like how some of my drawings are =P. Nowadays, i'm drawing wayyy to many male characters than my female characters, but that's ok XD. When I get back to my moms, i can scan and share some more. or now, this is all stuff on my DA, photobucket, and computer.

Spoiler

Because he knows she promises, he can survive.

Spoiler

#2 Yumeshojo

Yumeshojo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kanazawa, Yorihisa, Akram, Liz, Tomomori, Clavis, Nyx, Nasetya, Karigane

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:58 PM

These are pretty good! You've definitely got potential~! Keep it up - the more you draw, the better you get ^_^ You do expressions pretty well, but the shoulders look a bit off. The farther down I scroll, though, the better they your drawings seem to get, so I don't think that's be a problem for long. Keep it up, your art style is really nice!
Posted Image

#3 Neoia

Neoia

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hagi from Blood+ <3 first fangirl obsession lol.

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:51 AM

These are pretty good! You've definitely got potential~! Keep it up - the more you draw, the better you get ^_^ You do expressions pretty well, but the shoulders look a bit off. The farther down I scroll, though, the better they your drawings seem to get, so I don't think that's be a problem for long. Keep it up, your art style is really nice!

Thanks! ^v^. they're in no particular order by date, but the newest one is 6 lol =P.
Because he knows she promises, he can survive.

Spoiler

#4 dibei-chan

dibei-chan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Location:Downey, CA / The Internets / Fandom / My Imagination
  • Interests:Art, graphic design, photography, sewing, singing, dancing, cooking/baking and becoming a Mangaka.
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Yorihisa, Hakuryuu, Rid-Sensei, and Hyuga... so far. >3

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:55 AM

You're doing great. I can see how you're improving in some of them. I'm especially impressed with the digital work you've got up there! =*3*=

Keep practicing and keep going; it may go at the speed of the farm, but one's style and improvement takes time to tend and nurture. =-w-=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance