Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:15 AM

Hey guys!

Recently my friends started getting me into doujin games, and I realized that there are a lot out there. Some them even have better stories and characters than commercial games, in my opinion. However, I find it really difficult to find doujin games. And even harder to find where to purchase them. I know there is already a topic in another section of these forums on free self-made games, but I'm curious if you guys have any recommendations for purchase doujin otome games, and where to buy them from. I'm more interested in ones that have voice (can be partial voice) but if you know any that don't have voice and are still good I'm up for that too^^

There were already some really interesting titles listed here in other topics like Kochoran, the Queen of Darkness, The Second Reproduction, Ratrica. If you guys know of any others please let me know^^

Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#2 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:10 AM

There's Izanai and Shikkoku no Tsuki, I haven't started Izanai yet but I liked what I played of Shikkoku no Tsuki, though I think that game borders between otome and bl |D; I think you can get both from Toranoana.

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#3 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:57 AM

I've heard of Izanai before. The art looks really pretty. Never heard of Shikkoku no Tsuki. Is it voiced at all? I'll have to look into it now. Thanks for the info^^

BL? Lol that should be interesting :D
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#4 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:44 AM

that's shikkoku no tsuki's OP, sadly it's not voiced but the art's really nice and I have a bias for asriel singing the op haha *w*

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#5 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:20 AM

Thanks for the OP! I love Asriel as well. Did you ever hear her sing the OP for Monochrome Factor (both the game and anime)? They're really good.

Back to the game :P, I found the main website: http://mikatuki.saku...phic/index.html

From the looks of it, seems like it's a guy main character? And not a girl main character? (Makes sense if it's BL, but not the otome part :D)

Still, you're right though, the art really is pretty!

Also, I just found this game: http://www.land-karte.net/index.html

Which looks pretty good too^^ Comes out next month I believe.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#6 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:08 PM

Wait is land-karte a doujin company? I always thought they were registered or wtvr. (Just relatively unknown because they've only started recently.)
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:07 AM

Hm, they could be registered? Not really sure. I've never seen them before, or heard anything. So when I saw them at one of the doujin review game sites I just automatically thought they were doujin? Not quite sure how tell if they are registered or not. Have you heard of them before?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#8 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 16 November 2010 - 08:48 AM

Well then they could quite possibly be a (very awesome) doujin group. I've never heard of them before this game either (since this is their first one I think).

Well no matter. Both possibilities are cool and neither detracts from the awesomeness of YAY another pc all-ages game!! :mrgreen:
Spoiler

#9 euphie23

euphie23

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Haruki Suzumiya (genderbender rocks)

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:27 PM

i also don't know if they are a doujin company or not but it doesn't matter:mrgreen:on their webpage they are looking for test players, i applied a while ago and i LOVE the game.
a shame it will be released on summer 2011:neutral:
the heroine can get 5 different personalities and you have to fight some enemies (altough they are very easy)

here is the story:
「主を探しなさい。君の全てを預けられる主を。相手が見つかるまで、顔を隠す布を取ってはいけない。素顔を見る事が出来るのは、君が認めた主だけ。それが符術士の掟、契約だ」
符術士になるべく修行を積んでいた主人公は、ある日、修行場を出て自分の主を探せと命じられる。様々な人物と出会い、人として、符術士として成長していく主人公。だが、そんな中、主人公は次第に動乱に巻き込まれて行く…。
頑張る系の主人公っぽくて、好みです!頑張る主人公を応援し隊ですからね、自称。あくまで自称。

here the characters:
春霞(名前変更可能) (heroine)
「お前が好きだから、もっと触れたい。私が男だということを忘れて貰っては困る」
汪明 (blonde guy)
「お前の顔は見えないが、心の形なら見えている。それを愛しいと言って、何が悪い」<
洛泉 (brown-haired guy)
「大人になったらお前と一緒になって、幸せに暮らす…そんな単純な未来を思い描いてた」
翔侠 (orange-haired guy)
「契約に恋愛感情を持ち込むのは間違ってるかな。君を独占するにはそれしか方法がないのに」
胡白 (green-haired guy)
「問われるまでもない。その赤い目も、手も足も全て…最初から私の物だ」
永祥 (purple hair with glasses (also her sensei and adoptive father) )
can someone translate it please?

#10 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hijiri, Moro

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:18 PM

Sorry for the random 符術士 in the summary, can't find the furigana for it.=P

Plot:
"Search for the King. A King that will take care of your everything. Until you find him, you must not take off the cloth from your face. The only one who can see your face if your chosen King. That is the 符術士's law, the contract."
The protagonist was studying to be the 符術士 whenever possible when one day she was assigned to go find her King. She was to meet various people, and grow as a person and 符術士. But, she gets gradually wrapped up in a disturbance in the country...

I think 符術士 is their made up title for the protag. The kanji read sort of like Charm Art Samurai so I guess she's some titled warrior/priestess or something.

汪明 Oumei (Blondie)
"It's because I love you that I want to touch you more. I'll be a bit troubled if you forget that I'm a man."

洛泉 Rakusen (Black haired guy)
"I can't see your face, but I can see your heart's form. What's so wrong for me to say that it's beautiful?"

翔侠 Shoukyou (orange haired)
"Once we become adults, we'll be together and live happily... I fantasized about that kind of simple future."

胡白 Kohaku (green haired)
"I wonder if you're making the mistake of bringing love business into the contract. Even though it's just something to monopolize you."

永祥 Eishou (purple haired)
"You don't even need to question it. Those red eyes of yours, your hands, your legs, your everything... They were mine from the beginning."

Eishou screams creep... They haven't updated in like 2 months even though they had plans to release a web trial on August.:[

Posted Image
http://spadey.wordpress.com/

#11 euphie23

euphie23

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Haruki Suzumiya (genderbender rocks)

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:13 PM

thank you so much for the translation!!:mrgreen:
i played the trial version (you can request it here and they send it to you) and it has a lot of comedy but very little romantic scenes (just one with Eishou and was a little bit creepy) although the game stops after you meet the guys and something happens

on their web the last thing they updated was the ending song a couple of months ago....:cry:

i would like to see the list of seiyuus (if they are having) or the opening at least to satisfy myself

#12 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:32 AM

LOL I find all the quotes kinda disturbing. (Or maybe they were meant to be...romantic?) Ahh haven't played otome games in a while so need to orient myself back into the sugared-up and sugar-coated worldview of otome games.

All the chars seem interesting except for green haired guy. I dunno. I generally fangirl after short-haired guys without fail but he looks really meh. No moe. The summary of the game seems pretty lol (gotta find my "King" so I can become a legit exorcist or something? :lol: ) but Oumei hit my moe spot this time so ya. Gonna ignore the potentially creepy Eishou and lol-inducing summary and continue to keep an eye out. YAY TO SMALL COMPANIES (PWN THEM BIGGIES AND RISE TO THE TOP LIKE QUINROSE!! :twisted: )
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance