#1 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:25 AM

WELCOME TO MY NEOROMANCE'S 2010 EVENT!

It's that time of the year again where you get to use your creativity to celebrate the 4th birthday of MNR! The winner with the most number of votes will receive a prize from the staff! So have fun and participate XD!

Entry submission deadline: November 30th, 2010. 2400hr @ GMT+10.
Voting round begins: December 1st, 2010. 2400hr @ GMT+10.
Voting round ends: December 7th, 2010. 2400hr @ GMT+10.

Please note that if your submission is late, we will NOT accept it.

This year is slightly different, last year we've had the art and text/scenario/script departments based on Haruka and Corda. This year, we'd like to shift them around, and hopefully there's something that each one of you would find interesting! We've expand it a bit and instead of focusing on the Neoromance series, we'd like to see your original ideas this year!
Here are the departments in this event:
Arts Department
1. Design a forum skin for MNR.
2. Design a mascot for MNR.

Text Department
1. Write your original otome game script.
2. Write a proposal on how you'd get people to play otome games.

EVERYTHING MUST BE ORIGINAL AND DONE BY YOU. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF WE FIND OUT IT'S NOT YOUR ORIGINAL WORK.

Prizes and Winners:
TWO winners from the forum skin design = A total of 2 winners
ONE winner from the mascot design = A total of 1 winner
ONE winner each from the original game script and proposal = A total of 2 winners
ONE winner from Staff's choice
A total of SIX winners altogether.
The prizes will be announced during the voting week to prevent overcrowding in some categories.

Instructions:
1. Choose your department when you apply. PLEASE REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY BE IN ONE DEPARTMENT AND ONE CATEGORY FOR THIS EVENT. You may, however, switch to a different department in the case that you change your mind. (Please PM us that you wish to change before the end of the submission deadline.)
2. ONLY ONE SUBMISSION FROM EACH PARTICIPANT. Again, if you change your mind about your submission, you are free to PM one of the staff about your change. Please make sure that you send in your new entry on time, the staff will not be reminding you.
3. Please make sure you send in the submission on time.
4. Please PM your submission to the following staff: litewolf, or NYORORO
5. Staff may participate in this event, however, their entries will not be added into the voting round to preserve fairness to all members.

Guidelines:
For the forum skin:
Spoiler

For the mascot:
Spoiler

For the otome game script:
Spoiler

For the proposal:
Spoiler

If you have any questions or anything unclear or not mentioned here in this thread, please feel free to ask us though PM (litewolf or NYORORO). All questions posted here will be anonymous. We will have a Q&A section in a separate post right under this one, so people could check them out.

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#2 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:26 AM

!!FAQ SPACE!!

Script related question

I was wondering, for the script writing category, are you supposed to write just one scene and that's it, or are you allowed to write a second scene as well (as in a follow up scene from the first)?

As a quick example:
Scene 1: [enter script/story here] [ at some point you're made to choose an option (e.g. an answer to a question or an action like "stay"/"go away"]
[Choose: A, B or C]
Scene 2: [ the outcome of A, B or C ] ( depending on which option you decide to write more about)

You can write just one scene and that's it, but if you want (or rather, feel that it's necessary to make your script interesting), then please feel free to write a follow-up!
(And yes, you can still choose to write one of the outcomes or all of them if you want 8D.)

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 My NeoRomance