IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Love plus girl's side? is that the next step for Konami?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Love plus girl's side? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Konami would make a Love Plus for girls?

1. Yes! eventually... (22 votes [81.48%])

Percentage of vote: 81.48%

2. No... (5 votes [18.52%])

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

Do you want to have a game like Love Plus for girls?

1. YES! (25 votes [92.59%])

Percentage of vote: 92.59%

2. Doesn't matter, the types of otome games we have now is enough (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

3. I hope not, Love Plus is kind of creepy... (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

Have you tried Love Plus? or Love Plus +?

1. Yes (13 votes [48.15%])

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

2. No (14 votes [51.85%])

Percentage of vote: 51.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Milk_n_Flour

Milk_n_Flour

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Games, manga, books, music, baking, traveling, world news, philosophy, science and technology.
  • Who I fangirl over:Suzuka Kazuma, Gyokuryuu, Saeki Teru, Atori Mahiro

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:21 PM

I was looking at the new Love Plus + 3DS trailer and I thought...wow...I wish I Tokimeki Girl's side gets an upgrade too...

But then again... I've never played a real time dating sim, and I've never tried Love Plus, but I kind of want to try it just to see how the real time would work in dating sim.

I kind of hope that Konami will branch out their Love Plus series and tailor it for girls like they did with Tokimeki.  

Anyone's ever tried Love Plus? or Love Plus +?  

or has anyone ever played any real time dating sim for girls?
"Shut up and just follow me" - DBSK fan service :)

#2 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:27 PM

I was looking at the new Love Plus + 3DS trailer and I thought...wow...I wish I Tokimeki Girl's side gets an upgrade too...

But then again... I've never played a real time dating sim, and I've never tried Love Plus, but I kind of want to try it just to see how the real time would work in dating sim.

I kind of hope that Konami will branch out their Love Plus series and tailor it for girls like they did with Tokimeki.

Anyone's ever tried Love Plus? or Love Plus +?

or has anyone ever played any real time dating sim for girls?

Considering how popular Love Plus is I wouldn't be surprised at all if it received an otome version. But I don't get why they're porting the original to the 3DS in the first place. Doesn't the 3D effect only work if you hold the system upright instead of sideways the way Love Plus works?

#3 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:37 AM

I've never tried Love Plus before but always wanted to(to see how bishoujo games are like)! Highly skeptical as to whether Konami will create a Girl's Side version, but I was skeptical of a TMGS 3 before, and see what happened! So there's always hope~ 8DDDDDDD

So... the difference between Love Plus and other bishoujo games is the real-time aspect? I've never done well with real-time games, always neglecting to feed/touch/poke/clean the animal/person. ;(
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#4 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 11 October 2010 - 11:23 AM

Love Plus Girl's Side.... I WANT to have a real-time 2d bishie for myself. TMGS is good, but I want a more realistic one.
I hope they'll port it, or at least make an upgrade version with TMGS so it'll more realistic.

#5 Milk_n_Flour

Milk_n_Flour

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Games, manga, books, music, baking, traveling, world news, philosophy, science and technology.

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

Considering how popular Love Plus is I wouldn't be surprised at all if it received an otome version. But I don't get why they're porting the original to the 3DS in the first place. Doesn't the 3D effect only work if you hold the system upright instead of sideways the way Love Plus works?

Oh yeah! LOL I guess 3D effects will not work if you turn the thing.  But then again, 3D is optional anyways.  I think for most part of Love Plus + 3D, the player will just turn off the 3D effects.  They'll probably figure out someway to use it.  LOL

I think they'll add more stuff to the 3DS version, after all Love Plus is real time so the content should only increase with each version.   With the new internet feature, I'll bet Konami will be able to do some really interesting stuff with the 3DS...

I think real time fictional boyfriend will feel sort of like how it felt when I played Nintendogs.  It was fun at first, I'd walk the dog, feed him, play with him, and leave my DS on all the time.  But then I got busy and turned the game off for a week...the dog ran away T_T.  So I got a new dog LOL... Maybe the experience will be similar...

#6 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Piano, reading manga, gaming, fangaying/fangirling blah blah... Baa baa
  • Who I fangirl over:教えるわけなし(^_^)

Posted 12 October 2010 - 09:49 AM

Ahaha, I have tried it before, spent a night winning over the tsundere girl and Neinei (your oneesan stereotype sort of girl). It was sort of fun and the stats part is frankly much simpler than TMGS series'. It's just a matter of balancing them while excelling at 1 or 2 out of 4 while TMGS is like 2-3 parameters out 8 or 9 XD;; So I guess in that sense, it wasn't so much a stat-building game as TMGS. But the 3D graphics were a bit impressive considering all the NDS games I'd seen so far were 2D.

Buuuuuuut... after you become BF to the girl, it gets kinda exhausting cause if you choose real-time mode, you have to date regularly and up your stats, that sort of thing. The game mode which you can also go into, is equally demanding and frankly, I found having to do skinship with a girl a bit bukimi since they all make those noises when they pucker up >____<;; (Neinei is especially enthusiastic by the way, giving the lie to her appearance and toshiue status completely 8D)

It was fun, but I got bored after the initial phase so I guess I'd much prefer TMGS. 3D graphics were a plus but I don't think I'd care much as long as the seiyuu are good and the 2D graphics were nice like in TMGS XD Besides, wouldn't making a girls' side series to this sort of encroach on the TMGS market?
血を吐くように、必死にフルコンを追いかけたから...
Spoiler

- Supporter of Save Our Bishies and Save Our Seiyuu -
˜†Seiyuu of the day/ week/ month/ year: Nao-nii˜†

#7 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:41 AM

I think real time fictional boyfriend will feel sort of like how it felt when I played Nintendogs. It was fun at first, I'd walk the dog, feed him, play with him, and leave my DS on all the time. But then I got busy and turned the game off for a week...the dog ran away T_T. So I got a new dog LOL... Maybe the experience will be similar...

Ahahahaha "your boyfriend ran away. Get a new one y/n?" xDD

But yes, that is how things went for me as well. except that my nintendog never ran away. It was just dirty and had a lot of flees. Still I'm interested in the idea. I'd probably such at keeping my boyfriend though, forgetting him or not feeling like meeting him xD

#8 Milk_n_Flour

Milk_n_Flour

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

It was fun, but I got bored after the initial phase so I guess I'd much prefer TMGS. 3D graphics were a plus but I don't think I'd care much as long as the seiyuu are good and the 2D graphics were nice like in TMGS XD Besides, wouldn't making a girls' side series to this sort of encroach on the TMGS market?

Ah, so real time would get boring and exhausting as I had expected lol.  I just don't understand how these guys can get so caught up...especially the guy that married his DS LOL...maybe girls are different...

if konami did make a love plus for girls, I don't think it'll effect TMGS too much.  After all love plus and TMGS offers different things to players.

#9 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

I really truly hope konami would make love plus girl's side!!!! I've play love plus before and I like it accept the fact that I'm a man going after the girl. ^^"

Well, I agree that if you play love plus for a long time it would make you bored too except they would makes many various events for us to not get bored. XD

#10 hikahika-ouji

hikahika-ouji

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Otoge, Bishies, Seiyuus, Manga etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Saitou Hajime, Okita Souji, Mahiro Atori, Hazuki Kei, Hariya Kounoshin, Ichinose Ren, Kamishiro Ayato, Tsuruga Ren, Hibari Kyoya, Kaname Kuran, Aidou Hanabusa, Fuji Syusuke, Shiraishi Kurannosuke, Curtis Nile, Ace, Seiichi Yukimura, Takuma Ichijou, ヒロC, Minamoto no Yoshitsune and etc.

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

A good idea, i think?

I played love plus before but eventually stopped after getting Takane(am i right? its been like 4 or 3 years ago) as my girlfriend. It was indeed fun at the time you're making the girl fall for you but when you become lovers, its been getting pretty boring or rather that, I just don't feel the fun of the other side? Perhaps, I only have interest in making them fall in love? lol.

Real time mode isn't really my cup of tea. Since I was able to make Takane confess during midnight, I felt dumb waiting and waiting and already filled the calendar with dates while waiting for her to rise and shine. I feel that I'd get the same feeling even if it was in the girl's side but not really? I mean, its the other way around and the boys are whom I really like to go for.

(I'm just curious if there would ever be someone if ever that would ACTUALLY marry her DS if there would be a girl's side of this. That news really shocked me after hearing it on the TV.lol)
I hate when the road is wet, but I love when it rains....

#11 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:13 AM

Its a good idea, i hope they will really make a girls side version of it.
It will be interesting to play girl version of it, but too bad i never play Love plus and Love plus +. So i don't know the gameplay (i just read the review, it seems the games if quite popular).

#12 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:54 PM

Ahahahaha "your boyfriend ran away. Get a new one y/n?" xDD

But yes, that is how things went for me as well. except that my nintendog never ran away. It was just dirty and had a lot of flees. Still I'm interested in the idea. I'd probably such at keeping my boyfriend though, forgetting him or not feeling like meeting him xD

If it like Nintendogs, maybe I'll pass =_=
I tried to play nintendogs twice but both of them get neglected in just two days. They not run away, though. Just very dirty. How creepy it is if I play it and forget it for about one week and then my boyfriend become very dirty and surrounded by flies :) (Okay, I know it won't turn out like that but it still funny to imagine it).

I not say that those kind of games are boring or bad, but for someone who gets bored easily (and not have time to open DS everytime I have date appointment) like me, this game just will be a wasteful item in my room.

#13 Uzaya

Uzaya

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Orihara Izaya, Sebastian Michaelis, Hibari Kyoya

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:08 AM

I thought Tokimeki is the girl version of Love Plus.

#14 Remoneko

Remoneko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hazuki Kei

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:36 AM

I've never tried Love Plus and don't think I ever will - I'm a girl and the idea of finding myself a virtual girlfriend doesn't appeal to me in the slightest... but from what I've read, it's a bit like Tokimemo meets Nintendogs, then? Now I understand why a guy in Japan actually went as far as to apply for marriage to a Love Plus character; it's in real time! I thought Love Plus was just a male version of TMGS1.

I don't think I'd do well with a real-time game at all, since I couldn't even manage to keep my Tamagotchi alive back in the day XD I always forget to play with it/feed it/look after it. A Love Plus Girl's Side would probably be interesting at the beginning, but once the novelty wears off, it'd just be a pain to maintain. I adore Kei so I wouldn't mind as much, but can you imagine having to look after a guy like Suzuka? He's really cute, but he's like an attention-starved puppy. He used to bomb me every other week when I played GS1.

#15 reira

reira

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Takuma + トシちゃん~! (^ヮ^)

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

FINALLY. More girls who've played Love Plus!! XD
I heard of the concept from a gamer friend of mine, so I tried it for kicks one day and...Yeah.
No.
Definitely didn't like the system as much as the one from TMGS. And definitely didn't prefer the idea of dating virtual girls over the idea of dating virtual guys (”^▽^) Love Plus isn't so much about the "chase" as the experience of actually living and interacting with a girl. You walk home together, go on dates to different locations together and sort of live daily life together. Kind of like second life in a way
That's probably why Love Plus was so popular in 3D, cos it enhanced the realistic quality of the game. I think girl gamers are more into the initial falling-in-love phase than the actual spending-time-together-doing-stuff phase, so a Love Plus Girl's Side might not catch on as well as other formats (^■^*)

#16 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

Considering its success, it wouldn't be much of a surprise that there might be a Love Plus Girl's Side. The games originally started off with Tokimeki Memorial as well, but gradually a Girl's Side was released, and apparently there is a bigger market with the female audience. I wouldn't be surprised if Konami decides to take their chances and offer a different kind of gameplay.

When I played Love Plus, it was more or less weird since I'm a girl so I don't feel particularly attracted to them. I went after them as 'friends'. It is true, that Love Plus comprises more of the 'real-life' elements. You actually feel more connected to the game, as though it could really happen, which may be an explanation as to why the Japanese guy married one of the three girls.

I think I'd like to see one version of this. It'd be something refreshing, something that makes you feel that you are truly in the game, than following another heroine as she goes about chasing the guys. Whenever I play the stories, I see myself through the eyes of the heroine and I make decisions by putting myself in her shoes. Sometimes I get so indulged in the game that at certain junctions in the game, I might go, "Ah, I have such a bad personality." when well, it's just the heroine. I think I might have some kind of mental disorder. LOL.

Not sure if the game would be receptive to the female audience, but it's worth a try. I do want to see how we can go around living a 'normal' life with the game guys. It would be an eye-opener, certainly. Though, there is always the undeniable issue of whether or not the audience would get too carried away. I wouldn't really favour the possibility of another girl gamer marrying one of the guys off Love Plus Girl's Side should it be released. Though yet again, the creation of this game is not the key to resolving this issue. There is already a sea of bishounens for the girls to choose from.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance