• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:56 AM

Hmm. Well, when when a commenter at Siliconera mentioned that Hanayoi Romanesque apparently sucked, two Aksys employees just did that creepy laugh thing again. I swear they're getting waaaaay too much fun out of teasing the fangirls.

...Woww just... :evil: NEED TO KNOW LA!! STOP BAITING US ARGH
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#42 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:38 AM

...Woww just... :evil: NEED TO KNOW LA!! STOP BAITING US ARGH

Seriously. They didn't do this with past releases either. They announced something and then piled on the goodness. It's just because people (including me) have been very vocal about wanting otome games, so they're teasing us like crazy knowing how... enthusiastic fangirls can be.

#43 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:19 PM

I'll be stopping by their panel maybe - but honestly even though the staff members are giving hints/weird reactions I thinking it's nothing really big.
Since their slot and time is pretty short compared to other panels.

Honestly if they kept an option for the original voice actors, for whatever game they decide - I'd be all for this.

Other then that the only upside for me really is maybe the cheaper price.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#44 indigozeal

indigozeal

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:My heart is too cold and dead for that.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:28 AM

Yeah, no matter how much Aksys likes to tee-hee and tease that mayyyyyyybe they'll give a hint about the game if you tell-them-you-like-them-check-yes-or-no, they're a company like any other and won't leak release info until their scheduled press conference. Their desperate pleas for attention inspire nothing but irritation, which isn't the sign of a good PR campaign.

#45 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:14 AM

Just letting everyone know about something interesting Aksys mentioned in their recent newsletter:

"TWO new MARVELOUS OTOME games to be announced with a special banner reveal event at our booth after the panel!"

I can post up the entire original newsletter if anyone is curious later.

#46 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:44 PM

Just letting everyone know about something interesting Aksys mentioned in their recent newsletter:

I can post up the entire original newsletter if anyone is curious later.

Can you post it up? (Or...at least PM it to me if no one else is interested ;^^)

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#47 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:45 AM

I'm a little late, but here it is! ^^ I got this in an email from Aksys (through email subscription).

Attached File  Aksys-June2011.jpg   171.05K   27 downloads

Now I'm really curious as to which two they plan on localizing. Hopefully it's not just as download titles, because I want a delicious limited edition or pre-order bonuses to come with it. :3

#48 Yuuki~

Yuuki~

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara <3, Tsukimori Does this have to be Neo Romance? ._.

Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

I get the feeling that those 2 otome games will be Hakuouki and Hiiro no Kakera for PS3, since Aksys has localized several Idea Factory PS3 (making it easier for them to get the licences) and those 2 games are very popular among otome gamers. I hope it's something for the PSP instead because I barely have time to play on my PS3 ;_;

#49 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:13 PM

really? i figured it would be koei...guess we'll have to wait and see! Posted Image

#50 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:02 AM

I get the feeling that those 2 otome games will be Hakuouki and Hiiro no Kakera for PS3, since Aksys has localized several Idea Factory PS3 (making it easier for them to get the licences) and those 2 games are very popular among otome gamers. I hope it's something for the PSP instead because I barely have time to play on my PS3 ;_;

If they are, then IF really trolled us with that interview some months ago lol

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#51 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, video gaming--especially otome games!--anime, and Japanese culture.
  • Who I fangirl over:Harada, Saint Germain, and Mahiro

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted here, though I visit quite a bit. I also post a bit at Siliconera as well and have been taking part in the speculation over there as to what Aksys might have up their sleeve.

Actually, I suddenly had a scary thought this morning and I wanted to get someone else's take on it to see just how possible you all think it is. Since the comment says "new Marvelous otome games," could it be that these are completely new otome games by Marvelous, maybe created strictly for the western market? I know, I know. I want to scoff at this, but somehow I can't get rid of the nagging fear that we're going to be disappointed again. We all know how it goes when they try to develop games that cater to what they think are western tastes. :roll:

I'm really hoping I'm wrong. I'd love to see Hiiro no Kakera and Hakuoki. However, the wording of that statement makes me nervous. :(

#52 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted here, though I visit quite a bit. I also post a bit at Siliconera as well and have been taking part in the speculation over there as to what Aksys might have up their sleeve.

Actually, I suddenly had a scary thought this morning and I wanted to get someone else's take on it to see just how possible you all think it is. Since the comment says "new Marvelous otome games," could it be that these are completely new otome games by Marvelous, maybe created strictly for the western market? I know, I know. I want to scoff at this, but somehow I can't get rid of the nagging fear that we're going to be disappointed again. We all know how it goes when they try to develop games that cater to what they think are western tastes. :roll:

I'm really hoping I'm wrong. I'd love to see Hiiro no Kakera and Hakuoki. However, the wording of that statement makes me nervous. :(

gack, i hope not! i'm not that familiar with aksys games, but aren't most of them from translated from japanese? it'd be kind of weird for them to suddenly develope their own...*shivers*
i really really REALLY hope they just mean 'new' release.

#53 Yuuki~

Yuuki~

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara <3, Tsukimori Does this have to be Neo Romance? ._.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:09 PM

Well that could be possible, but gosh I hope not. Aksys usually translates games made by other companies and if you look at their website, there are several Idea Factory games they have translated that's why I suggested Hakuouki and Hiiro. I'm more concerned about what console it would be in and if they would make it download only since disc versions would be rather risky. Well the announcement should be tomorrow right? Can't wait!

#54 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, video gaming--especially otome games!--anime, and Japanese culture.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:30 PM

Actually, I think it's sometime today. If you head over to Siliconera, they already have a post up announcing they'll be live blogging it. Yay!

#55 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:34 PM

eh? isn't it being announced as we speak? it's july 2nd 11:15-12:15 los angeles time i think...*crosses fingers*
i don't think i would mind getting another consoe if it's a game from otomate...since the only ps3 releases for otome games are Hiiro no Kakera and Hakuouki, i really hope those will be the ones localized...

feudal era...hot men...omg hakuouki?????

#56 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

Hakuoki confirmed through siliconera live blogging as we speak LOL OH IDEA FACTORY SUCH TROLLS YOU ARE

EDIT: Hakouki Demon of the fleeting blossom for PSP

Posted Image

#57 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

And it's Hakuoki on PSP! (The other game is Fate/Extra)

#58 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

ahahaha i can hear the screaming fangirls even from here...
even the staff cosplayed the cast XD

#59 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

I've never been so glad to be wrong about something in my life. :) I would have preferred Hiiro no Kakera, but I love Hakuoki too. And maybe this will open the door for more! I wonder if having the anime tie-in helped it? If so, the anime for HnK could be a boost too.

#60 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

Limited editions announced too. Damn I hate Hakuoki even more than Hiiro

But well, isn't it cheating saying 2 marevlous otome news when it's actually only one? lol And it's strange to see them do the PSP one since no one wants to release for PSP in the states because they don't sell.

EDIT: ok so I was told it's because you can pick a female leader pfffffffffffft

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance