IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Harukanaru Toki no Nakade 5

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Poll: Let's predict Haruka5 (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this game will be full voiced?

1. NO FCKING WAY, IT'S KOEI (30 votes [68.18%])

Percentage of vote: 68.18%

2. Maybe KOEI has finally come to its senses and realised the need for full voiced game (14 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

Do you feel the new cast is better?

1. NO! GIVE ME BACK THE ORIGINAL!! (15 votes [34.09%])

Percentage of vote: 34.09%

2. I see a few names I like, so I dont mind :"D (11 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I am willing to give KOEI a chance at the new cast, it's nice and fresh (18 votes [40.91%])

Percentage of vote: 40.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

Very very late but finally got into the game and got Ryoma's ending and went to sleep at 1am rofl

After playing, I'm glad for the cast change, I want to remember the old cast with the good games because this one went veryyyyy down as an haruka game yes I know I'm probably alone thinking H4 was good LOL, though I agree that it's still better than many other games (but can't compare for the lack of voices! Come on Koei don't put all voices in the can-be-played-only-once chapters!!!!).
Yuki was really NO. I know I wouldn't get a new Nozomi anymore, but a Chihiro's level would have still been good. Her complete lack of knowledge of the main events of Japan's history really left me speechless.

And I hate the new combo system. While it's now 100% to get any combo and one-shot enemies, they made too bothersome to get specific combos :/ But all the interactions between the characters made me go through the game more easy XD Especially the stalker Chi no Byakko XDDD

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#102 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

And I hate the new combo system. While it's now 100% to get any combo and one-shot enemies, they made too bothersome to get specific combos :/ But all the interactions between the characters made me go through the game more easy XD Especially the stalker Chi no Byakko XDDD

Oh the stalker rabu :"D

Have you done Suzaku yet? The stalking in there is fun too 8D
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#103 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

No, I did Miyako and Honest Sugar Ernest 8D

But I ended up going more moeeeee at the Shishin endings with the old cast >/////////////<

Posted Image

#104 Yomigaeisagiyo Satoshi

Yomigaeisagiyo Satoshi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yorihisa, Tenma, Eisen, Yasuaki, Tomomasa, Takamichi, Inori, Shimon, Akane, Akuram

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

After playing the game, I'm still into the old cast more...=x Not that the new cast is bad but I found that I really miss the old members... T.T The combos are better though~

#105 night.watch

night.watch

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Location:in the classroom where full of bishies and cant get out from it...
  • Interests:1-5. CREAM PUFF!!!
    6. Otome game
    7. nothing
    8-10.Cream puff forever...
  • Who I fangirl over:date masamune(sengoku basara),hajime saito,shiba katsumi,will,atobe keigo,curtis nile,takenaka hanbei & keiji mmaeda (sengoku basara2)and ...there are soo many bishies that i could writed..too much for this page

Posted 10 June 2011 - 01:40 AM

I played this game and finished most of hachiyou love story (except shun,ryoma n fukuchi.I leave the intresting one in the last),miyako route was intresting because how she treated heroine (if she were a man the story will be more intresting -the way she want to make heroine for her self-)lol

do you know how to get amami route and shishin ed? every time I try to get they route I always failed and got heroine ed instead,,ooww what should I do??please tell me..

by the way sory for my bad english
Posted Image

--Close youre eyes,the bloody scene is about to begin...--

#106 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:05 AM

do you know how to get amami route and shishin ed? every time I try to get they route I always failed and got heroine ed instead,,ooww what should I do??please tell me..

Amami = get heroine's end and all hachiyou's ends. After that you can start getting his events starting from ch8.

Shishin = you need to watch all 3 events for each pair (they are scattered throughout the chapters). You trigger them by using the god's combo lot of times. After you got them all, at the final chapter in the normal route there will be an event and at the very end you can pick each god.
(If you loaded the H4 save, then you can do this from the first play thorugh, else you need to clear any ending first)

Posted Image

#107 night.watch

night.watch

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Location:in the classroom where full of bishies and cant get out from it...
  • Interests:1-5. CREAM PUFF!!!
    6. Otome game
    7. nothing
    8-10.Cream puff forever...
  • Who I fangirl over:date masamune(sengoku basara),hajime saito,shiba katsumi,will,atobe keigo,curtis nile,takenaka hanbei & keiji mmaeda (sengoku basara2)and ...there are soo many bishies that i could writed..too much for this page

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:17 AM

so thats how it goes,,thanks a lot litewolf you save me,now I can play smoothly
Posted Image

--Close youre eyes,the bloody scene is about to begin...--

#108 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:58 PM

does anyone know if there was a soundtrack released yet? the music is so pretty *drools*

#109 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:52 AM

@Alto: I think they didn't yet :/

And for everyone with the game, the Japanese PSN Store got back online so you can finally go grab the extra events (2).

Posted Image

#110 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:23 AM

does anyone know if there was a soundtrack released yet? the music is so pretty *drools*

They have a character CD out, and some drama cds that include some of the background music.
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#111 dibei-chan

dibei-chan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Location:Downey, CA / The Internets / Fandom / My Imagination
  • Interests:Art, graphic design, photography, sewing, singing, dancing, cooking/baking and becoming a Mangaka.
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Yorihisa, Hakuryuu, Rid-Sensei, and Hyuga... so far. >3

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:41 AM

Yarg more character rips from the website. Sorry it took me a bit. Thanksgiving and all. This time it's Makoto, Saigo and Katsura. Imageshack mangled the file names. Page for the upcoming drama CD is up too. And if you guys didn't know about it yet, see the Haruka 2011 Festa page while you're at it. Kondo Takeshi (Southern Deity) will voice Nasu no Yoichi for a Heian-era special drama event. They'll be getting exclusive newly animated Haruka clips there too =pouts=

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

And just because here's an updated cast list in English. It's been something I've been doing for myself on LJ since the game was announced but I figure I might as well put up here too for people's benefit. All the names are in Japanese name order with the exception of the English characters. Cast is ordered the same way it's listed on the website for the most part for those who want to see who's who.

Spoiler

I'm sooo behind on this! Thank you for posting this up! *Get's back to reading.* =>w<'=^

Here are spoilers~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoilers..

Spoiler

Some Japanese users said she is a 10 yr old kid. I seriously considered to put aside the game when i played ch1 and 2 (but Fukuchi Ouchi saved by heart)
However at the end of the game, i feel better ... because i just get used to her....

Spoiler

YES, the Hachiyo are not bad..the game is not that bad, there are some improvements in harutoki5 when compare to harutoki4.
For example,
1. Better interactions between Hachiyo, many events made me LOL
2. Some of the Hachiyo are very interesting and cute
3. Although the battling system looks much simplier than harutoki4, i find it much more enjoyable
This game is still great when compare to other otome games
YUKI the heroine is the only factor made me feel annoying and frustrating (though feeling much better at the end of the game)

After reading through this thread, especially after reading that the interactions are leveled up in comparison to previous HaruToki incarnations, I want to play this someday… but I need to learn more Kanji before I can. Besides basic alphabets, my Japanese is conversational at best. =^_^'=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance