IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Harukanaru Toki no Nakade 5

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Poll: Let's predict Haruka5 (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this game will be full voiced?

1. NO FCKING WAY, IT'S KOEI (30 votes [68.18%])

Percentage of vote: 68.18%

2. Maybe KOEI has finally come to its senses and realised the need for full voiced game (14 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

Do you feel the new cast is better?

1. NO! GIVE ME BACK THE ORIGINAL!! (15 votes [34.09%])

Percentage of vote: 34.09%

2. I see a few names I like, so I dont mind :"D (11 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I am willing to give KOEI a chance at the new cast, it's nice and fresh (18 votes [40.91%])

Percentage of vote: 40.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:22 AM

Here are spoilers~

Spoiler

That works for me, because then it doesn't feel like the game is coming completely out of left field with the story ^^
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#82 CCWAOI

CCWAOI

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Fukuchi Ouchi, Atori Mahiro, Julius (heart no kuni)

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:21 AM

That works for me, because then it doesn't feel like the game is coming completely out of left field with the story ^^

You are welcome.
Are all of you still playing this game?
Seems not much discussion here 0_o The sales of harutoki 5 is not doing good
as other harutoki games
Posted Image

#83 aung22

aung22

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Len Tsukimori

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:26 AM

Hello everyone ^^Y
I have been joined this forum for along time. But I just start post this comment for the first time. So glad to meet you guys. :grin:
I did play Harutoki 5 a fews day ago and I have a question that the game have full voice in the beginning of the game only?
The game prologue is full voice. But after I met Jinami in ep.1 and walk in the map until the next event all voice are disappear except bgm,effect system and voice in battle. This continue until the end of ep.1 and is the same as ep.2 too.
Sorry for interrupt you guys but I'm new about this game.And I have to know that this is the problem of my firmware or not. :sad:

#84 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:59 PM

Hi,

I'm sure that's how the game is supposed to play. I've not played it (change of cast is just horrible! They should've called it 'Neo-Haruka' and then it wouldn't have been such a travesty!) but all Koei games I have are like that. First chapter is full voiced to get you into it, then the middle chapters are either silent or only super semi-voiced. ^^

But anyway, Koei-san is notorious for having only semi-voiced games (because they know they can get away with it and people will still buy their stuff! ^^)

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#85 aung22

aung22

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Len Tsukimori

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:22 PM

Thank you very much!!! for answer my question. :grin:
But you right althrough the games are like this, people still buy it anyway -_-""

#86 CCWAOI

CCWAOI

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:51 AM

I read the comments on amazon.co.jp and many japan players are complaining koei's semi-voiced harutoki 5...most otome games nowadays are full voiced, how dare koei still sticks with semi-voiced production??? Totally un acceptable! Anyway harutoki 5 is not doing good overall.. apart from semi-voiced, the heroine is the main problem..
Posted Image

#87 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

I read the comments on amazon.co.jp and many japan players are complaining koei's semi-voiced harutoki 5...most otome games nowadays are full voiced, how dare koei still sticks with semi-voiced production??? Totally un acceptable! Anyway harutoki 5 is not doing good overall.. apart from semi-voiced, the heroine is the main problem..

I'm curious, since I haven't played the game yet . . . what are they complaining about in terms of the heroine?

#88 CCWAOI

CCWAOI

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:28 PM

I'm curious, since I haven't played the game yet . . . what are they complaining about in terms of the heroine?

Spoilers..

Spoiler

Some Japanese users said she is a 10 yr old kid. I seriouly considered to put aside the game when i played ch1 and 2 (but Fukuchi Ouchi saved by heart)
However at the end of the game, i feel better ... because i just get used to her....
Posted Image

#89 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:11 PM

Spoilers..

Spoiler

Some Japanese users said she is a 10 yr old kid. I seriouly considered to put aside the game when i played ch1 and 2 (but Fukuchi Ouchi saved by heart)
However at the end of the game, i feel better ... because i just get used to her....

I can definitely see why the Japanese find her annoying. It sounds like I would find her super annoying too. I may not play the game, especially with a heroine like that, but I'll collect the artwork since the Hachiyo are so smexy ^^

#90 CCWAOI

CCWAOI

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:18 AM

I can definitely see why the Japanese find her annoying. It sounds like I would find her super annoying too. I may not play the game, especially with a heroine like that, but I'll collect the artwork since the Hachiyo are so smexy ^^

YES, the Hachiyo are not bad..the game is not that bad, there are some improvements in harutoki5 when compare to harutoki4.
For example,
1. Better interactions between Hachiyo, many events made me LOL
2. Some of the Hachiyo are very interesting and cute
3. Although the battling system looks much simplier than harutoki4, i find it much more enjoyable
This game is still great when compare to other otome games
YUKI the heroine is the only factor made me feel annoying and frustrating (though feeling much better at the end of the game)
Posted Image

#91 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:00 PM

Here are spoilers~

Spoiler

Spoiler

#92 CCWAOI

CCWAOI

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:00 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

#93 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

finally have time to play this busy with death connection and star driver
and what is that with yuki -_-
agreed with everyone above, she's too weak, even weaker than the earlier heroine, i love harutoki 3's heroine, she can fight too, but her attitude isn't like an elementary student like yuki -_-

i need heroine like Alice from quinrose 8DD

oh, but the game it self was nice. the art was yummy, and the effect too, surpass other otoge,, and the game system was easier to understand,,
is it only me, or looks like they add moar voice than before?? i mean, although there are silent scene, but it's not often as the prev game~(?)

#94 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:15 AM

just finished playing the first round and i must say: WHY MUST MIYAKO BE A GIRL?!!!! it was lots of fun and very pretty~ definitely better interaction between characters, and much easier to understand combat system. i'm dying of curiosity for amane though, even though i kinda had to kill him Posted Image

#95 CCWAOI

CCWAOI

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:32 AM

finally have time to play this busy with death connection and star driver
and what is that with yuki -_-
agreed with everyone above, she's too weak, even weaker than the earlier heroine, i love harutoki 3's heroine, she can fight too, but her attitude isn't like an elementary student like yuki -_-

i need heroine like Alice from quinrose 8DD

oh, but the game it self was nice. the art was yummy, and the effect too, surpass other otoge,, and the game system was easier to understand,,
is it only me, or looks like they add moar voice than before?? i mean, although there are silent scene, but it's not often as the prev game~(?)

I believe you are still within ch 1-6? ch 1-6 got more voice, buy 7-10 almost mute..If you get into someone's route, the amount of voice will rise again. GENERALLY, i think haruka 5 got more voice than 4.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#96 Yomigaeisagiyo Satoshi

Yomigaeisagiyo Satoshi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yorihisa, Tenma, Eisen, Yasuaki, Tomomasa, Takamichi, Inori, Shimon, Akane, Akuram

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

Hi,

I'm sure that's how the game is supposed to play. I've not played it (change of cast is just horrible! They should've called it 'Neo-Haruka' and then it wouldn't have been such a travesty!) but all Koei games I have are like that. First chapter is full voiced to get you into it, then the middle chapters are either silent or only super semi-voiced. ^^

But anyway, Koei-san is notorious for having only semi-voiced games (because they know they can get away with it and people will still buy their stuff! ^^)

I agree with you on this matter, since I was really disappointed with the change of cast, especially they have been with the game for so long and most of its loyal fans are really used to having them.

#97 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:59 PM

I agree with you on this matter, since I was really disappointed with the change of cast, especially they have been with the game for so long and most of its loyal fans are really used to having them.

Exactly! We haven't purchased this game, nor intend to at all. We loved the original cast, and they were the main reason we kept playing all through the HaruToki game releases. It's really a shame! It's like Koei replaced them! If they just made this an entirely new series, like 'Neo Angelique' is to 'Angelique', it wouldn't have been a terrible thing, but rather a new addition to their Neoromance titles. (Which I already think is more than enough....^^;;) But I think they lost a lot of their target audience by ditching the original cast the way they did. So many people I know just won't play the game on principle for the loss of their beloved seiyuu cast. Whatever possessed them to make it 'Haruka 5' and not 'Neo'? It's just strange and absolutely no benefit to Koei in any way. It just offends fans, whereas a 'NeoHaruka' wouldn't have offended anyone, because the original Haruka cast is still going on.

:sigh:

They'd just better NEVER replace the Corda cast!!!!

#98 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, games, violin
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei san, Kazahaya, Yunoki, Tuskimori kun & Shimizu kun

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:54 PM

To be honest, I don't think changing the cast is a bad idea especially when the seiyuu did excellent jobs in casting (except 寺島拓篤 in my opinion & it's not his fault!!!!! It's whoever directed the recording). However, Yuki REALLY throw me off. OMG. How can someone who is born in Japan knew nothing of her own country's history...??? I'm so glad I'm not the only one that think she's acting like a 3yrs old... I really think the game would have been nicer if Yuki's personality & behaviors are different. The last major thing that I can complain is probably the endings. Some (more like most) of the time, I have no idea how did the story ended in certain way. For example, I was completely lost @ Okita's ending & all I could think was, "HUH??? How did this happened???" & oh yeah, the occasional complain on how the hachiyou fell in love with Yuki.... Lastly, I missed Ishida san. Just give him back, & I'll be happy again...

#99 CCWAOI

CCWAOI

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:37 AM

Exactly! We haven't purchased this game, nor intend to at all. We loved the original cast, and they were the main reason we kept playing all through the HaruToki game releases. It's really a shame! It's like Koei replaced them! If they just made this an entirely new series, like 'Neo Angelique' is to 'Angelique', it wouldn't have been a terrible thing, but rather a new addition to their Neoromance titles. (Which I already think is more than enough....^^;;) But I think they lost a lot of their target audience by ditching the original cast the way they did. So many people I know just won't play the game on principle for the loss of their beloved seiyuu cast. Whatever possessed them to make it 'Haruka 5' and not 'Neo'? It's just strange and absolutely no benefit to Koei in any way. It just offends fans, whereas a 'NeoHaruka' wouldn't have offended anyone, because the original Haruka cast is still going on.

:sigh:

They'd just better NEVER replace the Corda cast!!!!

..I believe the reason of Koei changing the cast is because the new cast cost less than the old cast..since everyone in the old cast is famous now. You know, Koei tried their every means to keep the cost as low as possible...Even no ED and OP in harutoki 5..
Posted Image

#100 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

Yes, I agree---it's all about the cost. ^^ But calling it 'Neo Haruka' and making a new series would've been just as cost effective. They wouldn't need to pay the old cast as long as they don't use them, but it's still always an 'open' option to make a 'Haruka 5' with the old cast. But now that the new cast is 'Haruka 5', the old cast seems to be gone definitely. ^^;;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance