IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Harukanaru Toki no Nakade 5

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Poll: Let's predict Haruka5 (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this game will be full voiced?

1. NO FCKING WAY, IT'S KOEI (30 votes [68.18%])

Percentage of vote: 68.18%

2. Maybe KOEI has finally come to its senses and realised the need for full voiced game (14 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

Do you feel the new cast is better?

1. NO! GIVE ME BACK THE ORIGINAL!! (15 votes [34.09%])

Percentage of vote: 34.09%

2. I see a few names I like, so I dont mind :"D (11 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I am willing to give KOEI a chance at the new cast, it's nice and fresh (18 votes [40.91%])

Percentage of vote: 40.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 shinryuuchan

shinryuuchan

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kajiwara Kagetoki, Hakuryuu, Taira no Atsumori, an embarrassingly large number of real historical figures

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:07 PM

Welp, I'm playing the demo right now, and I have no problems with the new cast. (Since they're all different characters anyway, I see no problem with an equally talented cast to freshen things up.) Yuki is also surprisingly strong-willed and sensible so far; I'd been worried that she'd be a throwback to the days when the Miko wouldn't fight directly and had to get rescued all the time. She's almost hot-blooded in a quiet sort of way.

My only real questions are about the battle system; there seems to be an option in the menu to have one's comrades act on their own, and the PV seems to have a quicktime event of some sort (perhaps to trigger combination attacks?). I've only played the first three (fully-voiced) demo scenarios (there's one for each Hachiyou; they're short snippets but I've been sick so no playtime X/), but battles haven't even been introduced yet.

For (double) confirmation, Miyako IS in fact a woman (barring any late-game plot twists, at least), she's just very "manly" and "doesn't like losing to men." Chinami was quite shocked to find out. :3 Best Black Dragon Priestess ever, in my opinion (as much as I liked Saku). It's great to see a female character who isn't stereotypically girly. (Given that her seiyuu has played youngish guys in other games, her voice makes sense.) Also random note: RP put up art of the four Beast-Gods on the main site. Genbu is SO CUTE. And I love Seiryuu's design. :3

So yeah, I'm so looking forward to this game. X3

#62 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:11 PM

Surprisingly, I have no qualms with the new cast. It's been a while since I've even touched the series though so I guess that's why it doesn't bother me as much, it's almost like a new series, IMO. Bakumatsu is my favorite area in Japanese History aside from the Sengoku Jidai (and I wont deny I'm a shameless Shinsengumi fangirl).

...also Suwabe. If he isn't chase-able I will CRY. I could listen to his drawling voice all day.

Posted Image

#63 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:19 PM

Manly Miko....XD That's quite interesting, moreover she is voiced by Saiga Mitsuki, which I like since her role as the bishie Wolfram in Kyou Kara Maou. Don't you think that Miyako will has a man as her lover? If it like that, it must be very funny and maybe even can make someone mistaken it as manXman relationship ;)

#64 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:58 AM

Manly Miko....XD That's quite interesting, moreover she is voiced by Saiga Mitsuki, which I like since her role as the bishie Wolfram in Kyou Kara Maou. Don't you think that Miyako will has a man as her lover? If it like that, it must be very funny and maybe even can make someone mistaken it as manXman relationship ;)

LOOL FAKE BL that'd be awesome. Now I'm really hoping for that to happen :grin: :grin: :grin:
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#65 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

In case anyone wonders how the H5 box looks, this is kaho's

Spoiler

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#66 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:52 AM

Oh wow...thanks for the pics nyororo and kaho.
It's uh...so sleek looking now (I mean it's art noveau). It's not princess kira kira. LOL
But it's still pretty.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#67 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

okay I have started playing this game and although there are so many things I can tsukomi about but at least it is much better than Otomate's games LOL

But I must say I am disappointed that the battle system is H2/H1 style (or known as the Yumenoukihashi styl). The battle graphic is disappointing ; ;

Dont know what to say about the game yet since I am only 20 min into it (fell asleep 4 times while trying to play it 8D) Not that it is THAT boring, but for some reason I felt an unexplainable sleepiness hitting me when playing this game 8DDD

OHHHH and guess what, there is a kiss scene 8DDD

But I wont tell you who hehehehe.

p.s I got the koei version Tbox, and the ear plugs look so cheap LOL
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#68 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:45 PM

okay I have started playing this game and although there are so many things I can tsukomi about but at least it is much better than Otomate's games LOL

But I must say I am disappointed that the battle system is H2/H1 style (or known as the Yumenoukihashi styl). The battle graphic is disappointing ; ;

Dont know what to say about the game yet since I am only 20 min into it (fell asleep 4 times while trying to play it 8D) Not that it is THAT boring, but for some reason I felt an unexplainable sleepiness hitting me when playing this game 8DDD

Can't wait to hear more on the game! The cg scenes look so pretty ^^ Hopefully the story lives up to the art's prettiness, lol.
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#69 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, games, violin
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei san, Kazahaya, Yunoki, Tuskimori kun & Shimizu kun

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

LOL. I don't know whether I should laugh or worry regarding you falling asleep 4 times in the intro since the last time this happened, it was in Garnet Cradle & that was bad... I heard about the battle system. To be honest, I prefered Haruka 3 system but then again I'm playing the game for story so I don't really mind. & a kiss scene??? That's new.... Can't wait till my copy comes. & I'm glad I didn't spent the extra money with the Koei version Tbox judging from your intel...

P.S.~ kaho san, someone said the BGM in Haruka 5 feels like Corda, what is your opinion? To be honest, I was actually more looking forward to Haruka 5's OST than the game...

#70 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:44 AM

@Mizuho_Subaru
For the short lived moment that I actually watch kaho play her Haruka5, yes it does sound like Corda music. Sometimes, it sounds like fusion music between Corda and Haruka, and the rest...it's rearranged Haruka themes, so it sounds Haruka, hahaha 8D.

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#71 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:16 AM

@Mizuho_Subaru
For the short lived moment that I actually watch kaho play her Haruka5, yes it does sound like Corda music. Sometimes, it sounds like fusion music between Corda and Haruka, and the rest...it's rearranged Haruka themes, so it sounds Haruka, hahaha 8D.

I see, a fusion. Thanks NYORORO! That's great since I love music from both titles. Can't wait till I get the game. Thanks NYORORO!

#72 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:02 AM

Well so far from the intro, I would say its "interesting". Seriously despite KOEI may fail and cant meet its H3 standard, but I still think overall its quality is better than other makers so I am sure it wont be THAT bad.

The other thing that bothers me is not only the corda fusion BGM but also the seiyuus? I dunno, I felt they dont match the faces :|

I shall go back and play the game again, will go aim for boring guys first coughtennobyakkocough
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#73 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:05 PM

I shall go back and play the game again, will go aim for boring guys first coughtennobyakkocough

hahaha, might as well get the "painful" part out of the way so you can better enjoy the game later ^^ Good philosophy.
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#74 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

I think Koei decided to the Corda fusion BGM because since it's the end of the Bakumatsu era and Japan is getting more westernized. I think that's the reason why they did that (even though Otomate didn't do that for Hakuoki LOL) and it might be because you can also go back to your own time too(?) a bit more freely than you did in H3.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#75 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:07 PM

I'm waiting for your reviews about that game, since i don't have psp ... It's sad they didn't make it for ps2 as well ...
Posted Image

#76 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:13 AM

To those who are playing this game, in case they need a simple guide, I've scanned the one from Dengeki Playstation. It only has a guide for chapter 1 to 4 so if you're expecting anything more, you'll have to be on your own lol 8D.

P.S. Kaho keeps on saying that Miyako is so much more manlier than some hachiyos hahaha 8D.

Attached Files

• Attached File  1-4.jpg   491.94K   70 downloads

Posted Image

Posted Image

#77 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:05 AM

Thanks Nyororo! Praying the guide will be in use by tomorrow. & lol, Miyako does act very manly if I remember the trial version of Haruka 5.

Edited:

Just got my Haruka 5 today. For some reason, I have problem focusing in the game.... I keep getting distracted easily. I wonder if it's because I played the intro. before???? Anyway, going back to the game now...

#78 CCWAOI

CCWAOI

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Fukuchi Ouchi, Atori Mahiro, Julius (heart no kuni)

Posted 16 March 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hello~ I am new here (and still learning to use the functions of this forum)~
Is there any one still playing this game??? I just finished 1 route because I dont have much time!
But now I am Fukuchi's fan~~~HE IS SO CUTEEEEEEE!!!! I love him the best!!!!
Posted Image

#79 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:43 PM

Thank you for all the info! Actually, I always curious at Ryouma and Okita as Hachiyou, since they are at opponent group. Will the story follow history? I think that Ryouma killed before Okita died of TBC. And about Miyako, I always believe that Romi Paku and Saiga Mitsuki can do Man's role better than real man (although this time she acting as a woman)

#80 CCWAOI

CCWAOI

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Fukuchi Ouchi, Atori Mahiro, Julius (heart no kuni)

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:12 AM

Thank you for all the info! Actually, I always curious at Ryouma and Okita as Hachiyou, since they are at opponent group. Will the story follow history? I think that Ryouma killed before Okita died of TBC. And about Miyako, I always believe that Romi Paku and Saiga Mitsuki can do Man's role better than real man (although this time she acting as a woman)

Here are spoilers~
Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance