IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Harukanaru Toki no Nakade 5

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Poll: Let's predict Haruka5 (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this game will be full voiced?

1. NO FCKING WAY, IT'S KOEI (30 votes [68.18%])

Percentage of vote: 68.18%

2. Maybe KOEI has finally come to its senses and realised the need for full voiced game (14 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

Do you feel the new cast is better?

1. NO! GIVE ME BACK THE ORIGINAL!! (15 votes [34.09%])

Percentage of vote: 34.09%

2. I see a few names I like, so I dont mind :"D (11 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I am willing to give KOEI a chance at the new cast, it's nice and fresh (18 votes [40.91%])

Percentage of vote: 40.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:30 AM

Thanks for the information~ and pics!
I glad the old cast still appear, and the new cast look interesting.
I hope the story is nice and the game play too.
(but i 90% sure that, it will be not full voiced, coz, its KOEI).

I hope they can win in the bakumatsu fight... XD

p.S : HONEST SATO is LOL... is really strange name.

#42 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:52 PM

Thanks Nyororo for the scans! Ah but the characters are pretty ^^

And I think it was wise for Koei to announce that the old cast would still appear, considering how many were alienated from the new game because of the change.

Oh! And I just saw that they added some new cgs for us to ogle at on the main website ^^

Edited by Tuzi, 27 October 2010 - 12:15 PM.

*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#43 Kyosei

Kyosei

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, video games, drawing, reading, trance music
  • Who I fangirl over:I tend not to fangirl over any one particular character since I tend to like groups overall but lately it's kind of been Asvin if I were to narrow it down

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:19 PM

Nice to see that the old cast will still be around in some form. Cast change was done to celebrate the series's 10 year anniversary though at the moment I'm still trying to get used to the new voices. Er...maybe they'll grow on me. At least the art is pretty as usual =3

Speaking of art... For those that want to see nice big clean versions of the character art, ages (zomg! no one's over 30 anymore D=) and CGs should go visit 4gamer's articles here and here. I love 4gamer. Famitsu pales in comparison to their awesomeness. Also, because I was bored I also decided to rip the character art and theme song from the official website. Yarg. Feel free to do whatever with the links:

Transparent pngs
Haruka 5 theme

#44 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:53 PM

Thanks Kyosei and Tuzi 8D!

LOLLLLLLLL I'm not sure when this was added but...the sub-characters are...INTERESTING LOL.
I mean, just look at what they made Hijikata lol.
Spoiler

THEY MADE HIM A PLAYBOY-LIKE TYPE OF GUY LOLLLLLLLLL.
NICE ONE KOEI LOL, RLY NICE.

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#45 shiki

shiki

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yakumo Miyako

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

Wow...
So they give us the real Hijikata then.

#46 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 11:37 AM

Nice to see that the old cast will still be around in some form. Cast change was done to celebrate the series's 10 year anniversary though at the moment I'm still trying to get used to the new voices. Er...maybe they'll grow on me. At least the art is pretty as usual =3

Speaking of art... For those that want to see nice big clean versions of the character art, ages (zomg! no one's over 30 anymore D=) and CGs should go visit 4gamer's articles here and here. I love 4gamer. Famitsu pales in comparison to their awesomeness. Also, because I was bored I also decided to rip the character art and theme song from the official website. Yarg. Feel free to do whatever with the links:

Transparent pngs
Haruka 5 theme

Thanks Kyosei! This makes my morning before I have to go to work, heh.

#47 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:09 AM

EDIT: HARUKA 5'S SITE HAS THE 3RD SAMPLE VOICE AND 2 MORE CGS OUT.

PARDON MY ENGRISH BECAUSE ITS DONE AT 3AM, KTHX 8D.
(If anyone is generous enough to translate the details I didn't bother putting down, please be my guest.)

SMRY FROM INTERVIEW ON BSLOG
Spoiler

IF ANYONE CARES ABOUT WHO FROM THE OLD CAST IS GONNA BE WHAT (thanks litewolf 8D)
Spoiler

FOR DETAILS REFER TO THE SCANS

Attached Files

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#48 Kyosei

Kyosei

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I tend not to fangirl over any one particular character since I tend to like groups overall but lately it's kind of been Asvin if I were to narrow it down

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:48 AM

Probably figured they went Bakumatsu based on survey results. It's why the initial Haruka games were set in the Heian period. And why wouldn't they? There's a Bakumatsu historical boom going on in Japan atm. Interesting to know they're still keeping onryou in and changing the game system again (though they've kind of done this every game).

In any case since the official website updated, I ripped Yuki and Miyako's weapon portraits from the official website. Yay priestess powers unite! As a side note, anyone want me to rip the voice sample clips too?

Posted Image Posted Image

#49 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:27 PM

Probably figured they went Bakumatsu based on survey results. It's why the initial Haruka games were set in the Heian period. And why wouldn't they? There's a Bakumatsu historical boom going on in Japan atm. Interesting to know they're still keeping onryou in and changing the game system again (though they've kind of done this every game).

In any case since the official website updated, I ripped Yuki and Miyako's weapon portraits from the official website. Yay priestess powers unite! As a side note, anyone want me to rip the voice sample clips too?

Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks for the new rips Kyosei! I can't help but chuckle a little at how . . . flowery looking the main character's sword handle is. But hey, if she can handle it and kick some butt of her own, I am all for it!

And I want this guy's weapons! O.o So cool . . . (yes, I am a dork for weapons).

#50 Kyosei

Kyosei

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:30 AM

Thanks for the new rips Kyosei! I can't help but chuckle a little at how . . . flowery looking the main character's sword handle is. But hey, if she can handle it and kick some butt of her own, I am all for it!

And I want this guy's weapons! O.o So cool . . . (yes, I am a dork for weapons).

Haha yeah, the miko's handle looks a bit girly doesn't it. And just to make it clear, both of the characters pictured above are girls. The girl on the right is the black dragon priestess. She'll act as the main character's reliable "older sister" throughout the game. She does seem like she'll be a rather cool character.

#51 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

Haha yeah, the miko's handle looks a bit girly doesn't it. And just to make it clear, both of the characters pictured above are girls. The girl on the right is the black dragon priestess. She'll act as the main character's reliable "older sister" throughout the game. She does seem like she'll be a rather cool character.

. . . oops, lol. Totally couldn't tell she was a she and not a he. Darn those Japanese and making it hard to distinguish gender!

Rephrase: I really want the dark haired girl's weapon!!

P.S., two new cgs are up on the site ^^

#52 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:50 AM

It sucks that this game is only for PSP. I just hope it gets released for PS 2 one of these days.

#53 Kyosei

Kyosei

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:32 PM

Yarg more character rips from the website. Sorry it took me a bit. Thanksgiving and all. This time it's Makoto, Saigo and Katsura. Imageshack mangled the file names. Page for the upcoming drama CD is up too. And if you guys didn't know about it yet, see the Haruka 2011 Festa page while you're at it. Kondo Takeshi (Southern Deity) will voice Nasu no Yoichi for a Heian-era special drama event. They'll be getting exclusive newly animated Haruka clips there too =pouts=

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

And just because here's an updated cast list in English. It's been something I've been doing for myself on LJ since the game was announced but I figure I might as well put up here too for people's benefit. All the names are in Japanese name order with the exception of the English characters. Cast is ordered the same way it's listed on the website for the most part for those who want to see who's who.

Spoiler

#54 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:02 PM

Yarg more character rips from the website. Sorry it took me a bit. Thanksgiving and all. This time it's Makoto, Saigo and Katsura. Imageshack mangled the file names. Page for the upcoming drama CD is up too. And if you guys didn't know about it yet, see the Haruka 2011 Festa page while you're at it. Kondo Takeshi (Southern Deity) will voice Nasu no Yoichi for a Heian-era special drama event. They'll be getting exclusive newly animated Haruka clips there too =pouts=

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

And just because here's an updated cast list in English. It's been something I've been doing for myself on LJ since the game was announced but I figure I might as well put up here too for people's benefit. All the names are in Japanese name order with the exception of the English characters. Cast is ordered the same way it's listed on the website for the most part for those who want to see who's who.

Spoiler

Awesome! Thanks for the rips and the character names. Now I can actually read who's who, heh.

#55 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:14 PM

Kyosei . . . are you absolutely sure that's a girl on the right? I just listened to the voice samples on the webpage, and while true enough I can't read Japanese, the voice is decidedly male. Not in the way that girl's occasionally voice guys and visa versa, but definitely MALE. Not trying to be a pest, I am just very confused.

And is it me, or does the music on the site sound almost too much like the soundtrack from The Last Samurai?

#56 Kyosei

Kyosei

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

Kyosei . . . are you absolutely sure that's a girl on the right? I just listened to the voice samples on the webpage, and while true enough I can't read Japanese, the voice is decidedly male. Not in the way that girl's occasionally voice guys and visa versa, but definitely MALE. Not trying to be a pest, I am just very confused.

And is it me, or does the music on the site sound almost too much like the soundtrack from The Last Samurai?

It's definitely, 100% a girl. Miyako is a girl's name, the character description refers to her as the "older sister" type, she's a priestess and she is voiced by a woman as well. All signs point that point to being female. And OMG yes. The music totally reminded me of Last Samurai too but given that this game is generally covering the same era as the movie it is fitting, wouldn't you say?

#57 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:15 AM

It's definitely, 100% a girl. Miyako is a girl's name, the character description refers to her as the "older sister" type, she's a priestess and she is voiced by a woman as well. All signs point that point to being female. And OMG yes. The music totally reminded me of Last Samurai too but given that this game is generally covering the same era as the movie it is fitting, wouldn't you say?

The Japanese are trying to give me issues with gender >.< That is one manly woman they have voicing this girl then.

It's fitting, but at the same time feels like copyright infringement, lol. But seeing as I love that soundtrack, I'll take it ^^

#58 silverbell3990

silverbell3990

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Location:The Cave-under-the-Quilt on the Plain-of-My-Bed in the Land-of-My-Bedroom
  • Interests:Getting through the obscene amount of games I get suckered into getting.
  • Who I fangirl over:Etou Kiriya, Majima Yoshiki, Fuji Syusuke, Arikawa Masaomi

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:47 AM

Just checked the seiyuu list. I can't believe Suwabe Jun'ichi isn't playing a Hachiyou! I wanted it so bad. Because I need one more reason to fangirl over him. Hopefully, he'll have an ending, despite being a sub-character.
蜂蜜プリン (はちみつぷりん)ー> 般若無倫 (はんにゃぶりん)ー> 波羅蜜浮鈴 (はらみつふりん)ー> 伽羅蜜宝輪 (からみつほうりん)ー> 伽羅御稜威光臨 (からみいつこうりん)

#59 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:40 AM

OMG CAN I HAS HIJIKATA???

So since you can go after some side chars LOL HOW ABOUT THE FEMALE COUSIN I'm really hoping they'll do something with Hijikata. Seriously. That man is SO LOL in here.
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#60 makoto

makoto

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Seiyuu, Neo Romance
  • Who I fangirl over:Masaomi, Lidvan, Atsumori, Benkei, Tomomasa, Yorihisa, Rayne, Hiiragi, Kazahaya, Nagi

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:21 AM

Just checked the seiyuu list. I can't believe Suwabe Jun'ichi isn't playing a Hachiyou! I wanted it so bad. Because I need one more reason to fangirl over him. Hopefully, he'll have an ending, despite being a sub-character.

I will hate Ruby Party if Amami does not have a good portion in the game. It's Suwabe after all. I'm expecting Amami's route to be as significant as Hakuryu's in Haruka 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance