IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Harukanaru Toki no Nakade 5

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

Poll: Let's predict Haruka5 (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this game will be full voiced?

1. NO FCKING WAY, IT'S KOEI (30 votes [68.18%])

Percentage of vote: 68.18%

2. Maybe KOEI has finally come to its senses and realised the need for full voiced game (14 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

Do you feel the new cast is better?

1. NO! GIVE ME BACK THE ORIGINAL!! (15 votes [34.09%])

Percentage of vote: 34.09%

2. I see a few names I like, so I dont mind :"D (11 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I am willing to give KOEI a chance at the new cast, it's nice and fresh (18 votes [40.91%])

Percentage of vote: 40.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:23 PM

Besides the battle scenes...she does also talk in the anime cut scenes in the game. ^^; That's what I meant buy that she's voiced...I'm sorry for not being clear enough.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#22 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:05 AM

Hmm, for this type of game in general, it would almost feel weird to have the heroine completely voiced. Kinda cool, because then it's more of you watching/writing/reading a story than playing a game necessarily. On the other hand, it takes away some of the personal involvement I would think.

We shall have to see what happens I guess.
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#23 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

I'm really sad not for the seiyuu but for the fact that it's on PSP!!! T^T

I see that many people don't want to change the seiyuu but for me I think it not that bad since some of the new seiyuu are the seiyuu I like (Suzuken!!!! XD )
anyway, I still missed the old seiyuu (especially Ishida-san T^T )

for the Bakumatsu/shinsengumi series, I have to agree with tam-timmy-toe that it a little bored. even though I really love this kind of series but for Haruka.. I don't think it suit haruka much moreover they just mix someone (sakamoto and okita) but it isn't about the whole shinsengumi series.

#24 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

well,, indeed, KOEI have a type for including some event that even the heroine didn't have line,, well, maybe it's a little bit not KOEI-ish if they give the heroine voice for event ~_~ though i'm still hoping for it, since it will be easier for me to understand the story line
me with my poor kanji

oh, and i almost forgot this one was on PSP~~ yay~~ ~(^0^)/~~~
i think PSP now is more being more preferred than PS2,, since it's portable,, so i can play it anywhere,,

#25 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:19 AM

I always hoped that Koei would make a Haruka 5 and im glad that its finally happening but im also sad since its for PSP. I dont have a PSP and I never ever plan on getting one. I just hope that Haruka 5 comes to the PS 2 one of these days. The girl you play as looks cool and so does the guys but its kinda gonna be strange to see them with new voices instead of the old cast but im sure it wont bother me that much. Argh I still cant get over that its going to be for PSP. First they put Final Fantasy Crisis Core for PSP and I really wanted that game but couldnt get it. Then they put Wand of Fortune 2 for PSP which really made me mad since I wanted it for PS 2 and it was first put for PS 2 till Idea Factory changed their minds and put it for PSP instead which by the way upset not only me who is a big fan of their games but a few other people that I know who also buys their games. Now that Haruka 5 is finally being made I had hoped it would be for PS 2 but NO its going to be for PSP. Sigh, to many disappointments. Why cant they just put games on systems that people already have. That way people dont have to waste money on systems that they wont play much. I just hope Haruka 5 comes to PS 2 just like Haruka 4 did from Wii.

#26 silverbell3990

silverbell3990

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Location:The Cave-under-the-Quilt on the Plain-of-My-Bed in the Land-of-My-Bedroom
  • Interests:Getting through the obscene amount of games I get suckered into getting.
  • Who I fangirl over:Etou Kiriya, Majima Yoshiki, Fuji Syusuke, Arikawa Masaomi

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:51 AM

Wow. Koei announced Haruka 5 before the port for Haruka 4? I'm a little surprised. I thought that they try to mooch as much money off us by releasing a port with an awesome treasure box before making something new. (You make think that I've just jinxed us all, but you know they're going to pull some kind of awesome/expensive port that makes us empty our wallets.)

I can deal with Koei changing the cast on us, and I can deal with another shinsengumi game. But they do have to do both at the same time?!

Oh, Koei, I might just move to the Otomate side....
蜂蜜プリン (はちみつぷりん)ー> 般若無倫 (はんにゃぶりん)ー> 波羅蜜浮鈴 (はらみつふりん)ー> 伽羅蜜宝輪 (からみつほうりん)ー> 伽羅御稜威光臨 (からみいつこうりん)

#27 Yumeshojo

Yumeshojo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kanazawa, Yorihisa, Akram, Liz, Tomomori, Clavis, Nyx, Nasetya, Karigane

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

This entire thread makes me lol (please don't hate me)

I am yet another poor person with no PSP, and will never have a PSP. But then again, I don't have a japanese PS2, either, and technically I've never even played any of these games except for the gba one (and yes, I still failed!). I just daydream about how awesome it would be, so I guess nothing changes here (that's pathetic, isn't it? Oh well...).

As for it being the Bakumatsu, I love it :D What can I say, I'm a shameless shinsengumi fan. Though I do wish they hadn't just jumped to it (I really just love all historical time period games).

Since I've never heard the original Seiyuu (*cries*) I can't complain about a new one (which I will also never hear *cries harder*) but I realize how upsetting this is for the fans. I know how crazy I was about Ogihara Hideki after Yo-Jin-Bo (I still reply that game just to listen to him~).

And I'm with the whole "This is a role play and I want to pretend to be the Miko so don't voice her" bit. Though I love the voice acting and I would be perfectly fine with the Miko being voiced, this is just my preference.

But all the pictures of the new characters just make me think of the old ones, and I giggle. Hot stuff, yes they are! But they are also continuing the tradition of Hachiyou look-alikes. My comments on the chars, in order of pics on the first site:
-Chihiro with straitened hair and colored contacts?
-Wait, Daichi - how did you get into a Harutoki game!? Go back to Corda right now!
-...Hyuuga, too? Jeez, keep you games strait, people!
-I see Kazahaya made it into Harutoki 5 just fine (very fine).
-Hinoe, too. And with a braid *golf-clap*
-Looks like Benkei is mimicking Chihiro - he got his hair straitened, too. Almost looks like Shigehira now.
-Why so serious, Takamichi-san? Have you been fused together with Yasuaki-san?
-Absolutely no complaints about the absolutely gorgeous Tomomasa/Hisui combo~
-Ahhh! Kazahaya's love chil- little brother. Definitely his little brother *chants to self over and over*
-A combo of Tenma and Shimon? ...a little creepy, but cute (if you like that kinda thing...)
-This one appears to be a fusion of the special guys from the DS game (the silver and black haired ones)

Heaven knows you've tried hard to be more original this time around Koei, and we are proud of you...but you have failed. Good luck with Harutoki6.
Posted Image

#28 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:11 AM

Just checked out the taglines and character descriptions and I've decided I WANT TO PLAY THIS, regardless of seiyuu issues (which I didn't really have a problem with anyway LOL) and Bakumatsu setting.

I'm sorry but I'M A SUCKER FOR HEROIC HEROINES OK. And even if most of the character descriptions don't interest me much (only the bodyguard with the anachronistic wait this is fantasy choker has a cool tagline), I'LL JUST PLAY IT FOR THE HEROINE YAAAAAAA!
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#29 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

Site Open

Also Nyororo sends these H8 scans

Attached Files

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#30 Miryu

Miryu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I fell for all Hachiyos and Hihara~

Posted 02 October 2010 - 08:17 PM

Oh!!! I'm gonna miss Miyata-san...
Why Koei just keep only Seki-san and Inoue-san
oh... I miss Takahashi-san, Ishida-san and others too...

I think Koei won't release this game in full voiced for sure,
or may be but not this time... (They will remake it in full voiced to sell again, i think)

For the character, how am I say? They are like the combination of many characters in Neoromance game...

#31 makoto

makoto

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Seiyuu, Neo Romance
  • Who I fangirl over:Masaomi, Lidvan, Atsumori, Benkei, Tomomasa, Yorihisa, Rayne, Hiiragi, Kazahaya, Nagi

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

When there was an announcement for the new series and the new cast, I was quite happy for it. But then it was announced that the new series was actually Haruka "5". It was shocking for me, really. The original cast members are gone!!!
Still, I'm sure I will buy the game regardless. It's still Haruka after all!

But I think that Koei should learn to respect their loyal fans.

#32 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:55 AM

Something for everyone to lol about since Amerei and I were loling at it non-stop earlier.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Mason_Satow
Please feel free to guess which one of the hachiyou is based off him hahahahaha.

And I forgot to mention DGS (or perhaps KOEI) romanized the hachiyo's name as Honest Sato 8D.
YES IT'S HONEST SATO HAHAHAHAHA.

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#33 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:15 PM

ROFL NYORORO I SAW THAT IN DGS AND LOL'D TOO

The character designs are starting to grow on me though.

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#34 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:46 PM

IT JUST MAKES ME WANNA CRY SHOUJO TEARS THAT THEY COULD CHANGE THE NAME SO MUCH AND MAKE IT SO FRIGGEN HILARIOUS LOL.
LETS HOPE HE WOULDN'T TURN INTO A BENKEI LIKE CHARACTER LOL

As usual, I only like their colors lollllllllllll.

Speaking of which, just a question out there to everyone:
If KOEI kept the old cast, which seiyuu will get which character? lol

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

...I dunno whether to laugh or cry for the guy. :shock:

Honest Sato... Honest Sato...

I think the most ironic thing is when you look at him and it's just like no. What honesty? :grin:
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 06:19 PM

If KOEI kept the old cast, which seiyuu will get which character? lol

Hmmmmm this was harder than I'd thought...
Spoiler

Posted Image

#37 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:18 AM

Hahahahaha, Honest? Really? *snickers* Poor Ernest.

Ok, done.

The characters do look like mixes of older characters, but they're still plenty pretty with some individuality of their own, so it works for me ^^
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#38 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 01:59 PM

Site updated with sample voices and sample CG
skin me alive but I only liked Suwabe's one

Ok take the following as a rumour still, as I still can't find the original source of the following cast. But since this will make many people happy
EDIT: ok, it was revealed at the latest live event by the seiyuu who took part there seems it was Seki the first to splurt it out, and the others followed.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#39 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:52 AM

LOL I DECIDED TO SKAN FROM PASH INSTEAD OF DGS, BECAUSE THIS IS A SMRY OF WHAT IS ON DGS (MINUS THE SUB CHARACTERS, WHICH YOU COULD SEE FROM HARUKA5'S OFFICIAL SITE).

Attached Files

• Attached File  H5A.jpg   561.72K   39 downloads
  • Attached File  H5B.jpg   563.6K   54 downloads
  • Attached File  H5C.jpg   521.92K   41 downloads

Posted Image

Posted Image

#40 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

@NYORORO: ROFLROFL HONEST from ernest to honest ROFLROFLDIES
they sure have an epic staff there *pfft*

0 user(s) are reading this topic