#61 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

Actually the Shinigami to Shoujo book is always a chapter behind what happens so it doesn't spoil anything at all xDD. It almost acts like a chapter summary, for example the prologue and chapter 1 only had the page where the Shoujo met the Shinigami. It's in Chapter 2 that the StS book updates with the page about the cage and the flying fish.

Oh wow~ Whenever I try to play games without a guide I die miserably xDDDDD.

On another note, I FINISHED TOOYA'S ROUTE. Holy crap I'm super shocked and have realizes that this story is amazingly well-written.

Spoiler

Bleh. I STILL don't know the most beautiful word in the world either xDDD. Either I missed it or it hasn't appeared yet until Ao's route? Actually, I probably shouldn't ask this for fear of spoilers since I don't even want to know the answer to whether or not it exists. The mystery and curiosity helps keep me interested enough to read through the walls and walls of text. Hopefully it'll go by quicker now that I've finished most of everyone's routes!

Posted Image

#62 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:23 AM

Don't worry I didn't answer what is the word~~
Spoiler

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#63 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:13 AM

I finally finished the game o_o. Well, I haven't done Chiyo's and Kaho's route yet and will probably get started on them later but I've done all the important plot routes xDDD! But I don't know if my Japanese is just that crappy or what happened but I seemed to have missed the beautiful word? Was I looking for something too explicit? Orz

EDIT: Actually I thought about it some more and re-read the Shinigami to Shoujo picture book a few more times.
Spoiler

If it is I don't know how I feel about that. It makes sense.. and yet I was expecting something totally different? Hahaha, I had a bet going with two other friends but it seems like we're all wrong xDDD;;.

Regarding Ao's route...
Spoiler

Posted Image

#64 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:03 AM

Yes it is. I know not everyone might not agree with it but, if you think about the description of the word, it quite fits well.
So that is their definition of beautiful word. Well it says it is something simple right?

As for Ao's route, read the atogaki, I think it will be answered there.

To be honest, to appreciate this, people need to see this like a book rather than as otome game.

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

#65 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:31 PM

I think I agree with you there. After having read the atogaki and spent a few days thinking about the whole story. It was definitely more like a well-planned book than an otome game. It looks almost as if TAKUYO decided that the story would come first with the romance being the second priority and to be honest I have no problems with that kind of attitude and way they approached the game. To me, if the story is well done and important then the romance that follows is almost guaranteed to be just as well-done. There was no overblown fake drama and cliche plotlines to try and make the romance sound more important or more fluffier. Instead, while the story was being told the reader would just get the feeling of the romance and the romance is implicitly expressed through the character's interactions like inside jokes and whatnot.

Regarding the most beautiful word:
Spoiler

I dislike Ao's character as a person and have no interest in those kind of guys, but from a story perspective and point-of-view I really enjoyed his route. It tied up a lot of loose ends and gave a second perspective to everything. I find it kind of interesting how even after you read the atogaki and find out everything they don't tell you who the main guy is in the story at all and I love the fact that they don't. Some people might lean more toward Ao for being the last route, but it's just as viable to choose someone else as being the main guy (there's really only one other guy apart from Ao though ^^;; ).

On another note. I finally 100% completed this game 8D!

Posted Image

#66 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:47 PM

Congratulations on completing the game!

Regarding Ao
Spoiler

I hope more people will be able to share their thoughts about the story. I'm thinking that each person who read this will have a different view which is interesting.

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

#67 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

i can't enter nii-chan's route T___T
have already followed some guide
hald adder and this

still can't get in >_<
i'm always ended on Nanaki's route ~_~
is it because i activated 'Kirishima Nanaki wo aishiteiru' Kotonoha?
but i activated Mitsuru's kotonoha on nanaki's route, and still can get nanaki's route >_<

oh, and where's the hint section? ~_~
memory>dear you in that section i only found message and character ~_~
btw, i have finished hinase and nanaki

#68 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

i can't enter nii-chan's route T___T
have already followed some guide
hald adder and this

still can't get in >_<
i'm always ended on Nanaki's route ~_~
is it because i activated 'Kirishima Nanaki wo aishiteiru' Kotonoha?
but i activated Mitsuru's kotonoha on nanaki's route, and still can get nanaki's route >_<

oh, and where's the hint section? ~_~
memory>dear you in that section i only found message and character ~_~
btw, i have finished hinase and nanaki

I used this one when I was playing the game. It might be because you have the kotonoha activated though. Do you have it activated for when you're trying to go through Chapter 5? If so that might be why since Chapter 5 is Nanaki's route. I left the Kotonoha for last since to go down your brother's route you'd have to redo some choices at the beginning and so you shouldn't have any kotonoha activated that might lock you into another's route.

The Hint section should appear below the message and character, but I don't remember when it appeared xDD;;. I just followed that guide I linked you and it was only after I beat the game and looked at the Dear You that I noticed I had hints.

Posted Image

#69 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:44 PM

@llinox: aah, you're right, i changed the activated kotonoha to tomoe no shinjitsu, and now i can entered nii-chan's route :3
thank you for the link xD

um, by 'beat the game' did you mean beat all of the character? or just some of them??

#70 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

I beat them all ^^;; but then when you think about that.. it makes the hint system useless if it doesn't unlock until you get all the characters.
I guess you can just check it every so often?

Posted Image

#71 topari

topari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Creepy pasta.
  • Who I fangirl over:too many minor characters to keep track of

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:38 PM

I was playing it when there were few walkthroughs out, so I never really finished Chiyo's route. I did like Chiyo and Kirishima's relationship. Sadly, I wasn't really paying attention during Ao's route so I didn't understand much.

Question: when you want to go for a guy's route, you have to start from the very beginning, right? It takes a long, long time to skip through the story if you've already done it before. I hate that. My PSP's battery got sapped quickly because I started from the beginning for each guy. I tried branching off to Chiyo's route from Kirishima's but it didn't work, lol.

#72 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

You don't have to start from the very beginning. There are a few guides out there that show you where you can save to continue down other people's route, like a save at the very end of Chapter 3.

Posted Image

#73 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:44 PM

Which walkthrough is the best one? Or can anyone finished it without one?
I heard about this game, and it's always good review. Already got the game but have to wait for two weeks if I don't want to fail my exams :(
Except the heroine, it is full voiced game, right?
And, did anyone hear about Shinigami to Shoujo narration CD?

#74 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:06 AM

The heroine is voiced too but only on the major parts
But for everyone it is fully voiced. I can't remember if I needed the walkthrough but I don't think it was necessary.
Look at the first few pages there's a preferable way which route you should go for to make the story more clear.

They sold the narration CD IIRC during the DGS Girl's Festival, I'm hoping that they will sell it from their shop too T^T

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

#75 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:25 AM

Awesome news! There will be a fanbook! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Check out the new illustration here (=>is still waiting for the Narration CD of the book)

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

#76 crystalhikari

crystalhikari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Ryoma Echizen, Miyanomori brothers (masashi, mamoru, isami), Wilhelm Grimm, Komura Yuuichi

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:13 AM

I know this is late but I recently finished this game and I would just like to add my praises for this game. This will probably one of the most loved games (not just otome games) of all time. The story it has, and the way it induces the gamer/reader to think while doing the game is just good.

I am a fan of stories within a story type of novels so this is like a dream come true for a game.

I like how the flow of the story goes and how the other characters do not disappear when entering individual routes and everything on how the stories harmonizes itself with the bigger picture.

And since I really love this game, I plan to translate the stories that where featured in the game. I am not just sure when, but I will translate the stories in English. I want to spread the love for this >///<

I like Nanaki's role in the game best being the reader/outsider but route-wise, I like Ao's and Touya's and I just can't seem to choose which is better. But Hinase's love for Sayo is hard to throw out, and of course that devotion that Tooya have for Sayo. I just love all of the characters. Even Ao who seemed so sotic, but I just like the way he questions things that are taken as 当たり前 for people. I just really loved them <3

...and life is all about choices...

Soaring Sky, my otome game ranting blog
Listening Stories, my writer's journal

#77 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:52 PM

Finished the game some times ago ;). Overall I enjoyed the game, just a bit problem with R-button, because once I push it, the game will skip all the text including the text I still don't read (well, they put the "jump" system so it not a big deal). One other problem is the font; I still can read it but I'd be happy if they make it bigger >_<.

My favorite character is Ao, continued by Chiyo XD. Since Ao is so emotionless, the moment he started to show -even a bit- emotion is really touched me (I even counting how many times he smile in a route, btw) and Chiyo... he is too cheerful and innocent which is good because he brighten the game. And my favorite tale is the tale for chapter 4 (about the princess trapped in a tower).

For character route/ending (BIG SPOILER):
Spoiler

For Atogaki:
Spoiler

Well, anyway I enjoyed the game. It took a long time to finish it because the story is a bit boring at the beginning of the chapters. When it going further, that's when I got too absorbed to the story that make me hard to turn off my psp XD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance