76 replies to this topic

#21 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:40 PM

Release date is announced from Girl's Style!!! (marks calendar excitedly)
It's 2011.7.28 \^_^/

Lately this game is my No.1 highly anticipated otome game..
Especially because the BGM, it's so beautiful and sad *LOVES* and the new background pictures (town at night*o* sugoku kirei~!)
and of'corse the theme! Oh and Death Gods are ♥!

End of July, please come sooner!

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#22 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hijiri, Moro

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:36 AM

Same here. July just can't come fast enough.;_;

Site updated with new promotion video and event stills. PV in particular looks really awesome.

Posted Image
http://spadey.wordpress.com/

#23 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:10 AM

KYAA!!XD The PV song is by LOVE SOLFEGE~~~~!! (realized right away~ loves<3<3)
*Squeals over the PV during the black & white parts SUKI! DAISUKI!*
OMG I can't wait for this anymore....

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#24 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:26 AM

KYAA!!XD The PV song is by LOVE SOLFEGE~~~~!! (realized right away~ loves<3<3)
*Squeals over the PV during the black & white parts SUKI! DAISUKI!*
OMG I can't wait for this anymore....

I like them~ Actually I only listen their album because of CZ OP. It contains dark, sad and sweet elements at once, and reflects the story pretty well. Maybe from now, Love Solfege will sing more otoge song :)

#25 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:56 PM

Scans from May's Dengeki Girl's Style! They're so lovely I just had to share them.

HERE
(Wish I could post them Nyororo style but I know only photobucket ^^; )

"A Shinigami who has lost his memories and one beautiful young girl meet, under a clock tower where time has stopped.."

Naturally I squealed with excitement at that sentence XD Clock Towers are love!
And Saya is so cute! XD The game looks so so good...
The world has a real world and an illusion world (related to the picture book) loves the CZ vibes *bricked*

OMG I am dominating this thread ;_;

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#26 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

Thank you for the scans ^^ By the way, nyororo attaches them to the post (under the box where you type there is a button).

The game took so long to update/go on since the first announcement I ended up losing all interest >_>

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#27 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:37 AM

It's nice to know that there are more people who are interested in this game.

Also, thanks for the scans, I can't catch up that well. Now the painful part is where to get the game, they have store tokutens. I really want from Takuyo's webshop too since it has the novel.

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#28 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:41 AM

After revisiting the site...

OK I CHANGE MY MIND. THIS GAME LOOKS TOTALLY COOL!! And because the younger guy sounds like Shitara from Mizu 2 I'M GOING ALL RANDOM MOE LOOL :lol:

Aanyway. Hopefully this game will be super awesome. Shall be eagerly awaiting reviews :grin: :grin: :grin: <--coward

On a side note: HOLY CRAP THE HEROINE IS SO MOE OMGGGGG TOO CUTE
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#29 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:28 AM

The art style is refreshing and the background story sounds interesting, too. The whole concept of having a Shinigami makes the whole game seem much darker, and more mysterious. I hope they put that to good use, having the Shinigami and all. It can turn out good if used correctly. I visited the official site and I think the CGs look rather promising. (Though why is the Shinigami wearing WHITE robes? .___. I was thinking it would be cooler and more fitting to be black. Is there an explanation? My Japanese isn't that good.) I think I will play through the game once it's out. I'm really interested in the art and the idea of the 'shinigami'.

I rarely play games from Takuyo, though. Not sure what to expect. Hopefully it'd have good routes, if not it'd be such a pity.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#30 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:42 AM

Site updated with countdown voice and more CGs. The staff blog also has some character and story introductions which are pretty amusing. The CG of Mitsuru and Sayo is so cute. 2 more weeks!

Posted Image

#31 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

I'm still playing the game, can't say anything much. I've my hands full of otome games, but thought I'd just drop in and say a bit about what I feel about the game so far. The art is pretty good- more of a neutral to me, not the best I've seen, but not the worst. What really impressed me though was the BGM. It was great and it matched the theme perfectly. I found myself more engrossed in the BGM than the character voices at times. The music somehow manages to bring me into a new state of mind, opening up a new world.

I'd check back to see if anyone had finished playing and read their opinions, since I'd really be taking my time on this one. xDDD I haven't even completed any of the games I wanted to, but I started this one just out of curiosity. Totally not my style to be multi-tasking, but oh well.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#32 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:22 AM

I've been looking forward to this game ever since I saw the trailer of it so I'm going to be focusing on playing this through to the bitter end ;D. I'm dying of curiosity to know what the most beautiful word in the world is, though I'm hoping it won't be something as cliché as "Death" or "Life". She's already ruled out "Peace", "Love", and "Justice" haha. In other words, I'm playing this game too but it'll probably take me a while before I get anywhere with my crap Japanese. It takes me forever to read things as I have to basically search up the kanji every 2-3 sentences >_<! I suppose it'd be too early to ask for a guide/walkthrough of the game? I'm paranoid that I'm going to die in the next second or end up gaming over because I don't have enough points in a guy's route, hah.

My first impressions of this game are pretty good. I completely agree with D3stinyx about the BGM being very nice and distracting, and I like the art even if the CG stills aren't as good as the art on the official website. It always seems to be that way in otome games.. amazing art in the official website, but when you see the CGs you're wondering what the heck happened to them and who hit them with the ugly stick *coughSTARRYSKYcough*. What I notice was that the characters seem to have 3 distances they can move when talking to you such as the background/farthest away, the midground, and then the foreground/really close, but the midground paper dolls/characters were blurry and pixelated which kind of confused me because the foreground is just as clear as the background.. is it really that hard to have a clean resolution at a medium distance if you've already drawn a close up and a far one?

At any rate, I haven't gotten very far at all in the game. In fact, I haven't even met all the guys yet especially the one I bet most of everyone is looking forward to (the shinigami!). I'll probably post my thoughts once I've gotten farther to the midpoint of the game or something if anyone is interested.

Posted Image

#33 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:19 AM

>.< You guys already got yours (mine's not even shipped yet)? Please post up more opinions when you're free (anxious :3).
This seems really different from other Takuyo games. Is it as fun/humorous so far (well, by look of it so far, probably not?)?

#34 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:42 AM

Where did you order yours? Mine is in customs right now. Hopefully I get it tomorrow...;_; Are Yuuki and Kaho like paired up a lot? Those two are becoming my favorites after reading the character introductions on the staff blog.

Posted Image

#35 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:45 AM

I've been really looking forward to this game XD and yes, I've started playing it and have just finished the prologue.
I love the music too but not every track (all the tracks are unlocked from the start). The main theme is the best *had it on replay* ^_^

In case anyone doesn't know yet, but this game progresses in arcs (choose to get the ending with that guy's arc OR continue with the main story / next guy's arc) *double-checks why does it feel like I've said this before* And according to a Japanese blog I stalk, the game is very LONG. Perhaps the longest she's ever played? It's also a kind yasashii type story. Heartwarming?

The recommended order of completing the arcs (according to the official blog) is
日生光⇒桐島七葵⇒遠野十夜⇒蒼

I'd love to hear more opinions about the game from everyone^_^

@llinox Yes! I play games about your speed too... but you'll meet the shinigami in no time!
Too bad after you meet him, it's the end of the prologue and Sayo won't be voiced anymore ;_; *the prologue is too short*
And I'm wondering about the most beautiful word in the game too, I thought about "life & death" just like you!>w<

Guides: This blog will probably have them all up soon... mk2222.jugem.jp

Ps. I love the CZ vibes *bricked* red and blue skies, broken clock tower
Ps2. I think I like Hinase-sempai.. kana?

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#36 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:41 PM

@Yukiru-chan: Eh?! Sayo isn't voiced once we get past the prologue?! That makes me really sad, because a third of my excitement came from the fact that the heroine actually had a voice >_<! By character arcs do you mean it's sort of like Aiyoku no Eustia where you have the main route or you decide to end the story with the guy? Thank you SO much for the guide by the way (though it looks like I'll have to restart and re-pick my choices Orz).

EDIT: My favourite for the BGM has to be the opening. It's just so epic sounding XD.

Posted Image

#37 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 03:21 PM

@llinox You're welcome~^-^ OMG, You're another Takato fangirl XDDDD kyaaaa~~ureshii
Yes, something like Aiyoku no Eustia - I played that too! It took me over a month orz I guess for this game I should've called them chapters.
Official blog post : http://shinigamitosy...ry-22.html#more

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#38 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:51 AM

@Yukiru-chan: HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LOVE TAKATO?! Everything about him just makes me dribble in a fangirl daze and squee like mad xDDD. He's exactly the kind of character that I'm drawn toward.

Alright, so I've finally played through the prologue and figured I might as well put down my proper first impressions of the game and how I feel about the characters (even though some of them got no screen time whatsoever).

@Spadey: In the prologue you do get to see a small scene with Yuuki and Kaho xDDD. I can't say for sure if there'll be more of them, but I found it kind of funny because he treats Kaho like she's a bother and she just gets so frustrated at it, haha.

Spoiler

Overall I'm still really interested in the game 8D! I'm going to be going back to start playing it and hopefully give my impressions of Hinase's route if I can get it done.. but if it's as long as Yukiru says it is then I bet it'll take me months to beat it Orz. I'm really liking the seiyuus for this game for some reason, because there aren't any that I really recognize and would feel biased toward and none that I hate and so would want to avoid their character. All of their voices are listen-able too with no annoying shouta voice or loud genki characters.. except for maybe Kaho but she's adorable XDDD.

Posted Image

#39 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:04 PM

For those who are waiting for the game, you might want to check the official site and the blog.
There are cute wallpapers and cast comments. Also, there's a bug about the auto save, check the blog for details.

I have to agree so far, the story is heartwarming. It was really nice and the BGM too. As for the art, I don't have much complaints maybe because I'm too engrossed with the story. Oh yes, there are of course funny parts XD
About the voices, no complaints either. So far, I don't find anyone that I dislike even thought the characters are not in my strike zone (physically)

So far, I like how the characters think and I'm glad this was fully voiced otherwise it will take me a long time to read. I won't put up spoilers yet because I still have to finish a route.

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#40 saris

saris

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga ,game.
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori etc.

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:05 AM

Finished three routes so far, this game has the best story that I wouldn't expect in an otome game (but hope for it)and Takuyo made this new move with this game, such a wonderful story.

It's more like you read the enchanting novel with beautiful fairytales' adaptations than some lovey-dovey light-hearted love story that Takuyo or other companies made so far. I love how it's heartwarming but sure, dark in it's own ways. It revolves around the theme about how you look at life, characters are pretty deep thoughts and said many philosophical lines, which I found brilliant. The guys act mature-like and Sayo herself is very different from the girl protagonists in the usual otome games, she is very calm, realistic and fully understands her own darkness (or copes with it when told) pretty good. Still on the way to find out more about Sayo, but as of now this is one of the most beautiful game which you may need to interpret the charaters' line yourself to fully realize the meaning behinds it(to understand and symphatize with others' mind problems)

The thing I think may lack so far is the love time with your guys, well, it has THE time, but your guys problems are just very outstanding and makes me attached and interested in it than the love life with them at times XD. For me, the screen time of Touya, your brother is pretty much overwhelming that I got dokidoki with how him touching Sayo than being with the guys in my routes, he's more like a perfect husband than a brother XD Well, I love Hinase's character A LOT, what he did in Nanaki's route left me in awe, and others are cute but your brother is ...just....tenderly erotic XD (not in a world think him and Sayo blood-related anyway)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance