borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 14 July 2010 - 06:39 AM

Spoiler

Many new anime start this month, most have already aired at least their first episode, if not already the second. Above is a list of all the anime this season, which ones will you watch? ;D

On my own watchlist:

Kuroshitsuji II
It is finally here. The first episode made for a confusing start, and of course the second episode abruptly cut to something completely different, but by the looks of the preview our insane shinigami Grell will be coming back to wreak more havoc. But most importantly, I can swoon over Sebastian and all the pretty costumes again. But mostly over Sebastian. Of course, I already knew from the moment it was anounced that I would be watching season II ;D

Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin
It is actually supposed to be horror, but I've seen the first two episodes and so far it is ok. Of course there is horror/ghosts, the title is there for a reason after all, but it has enough humor and doesn't seem to be focussing to much on the horror. And one of the main characters claiming that he comes from the future doesn't make things more serious. It was interesting that the years he comes from to save the earth from it's impending destruction, is 2012.

Shiki
Actual horror anime this time. For someone who is as dead scared of horror as myself it is rather odd to be watching 2 horror shows, but oh well. Unlike Seikimatsu this is far more scary though, although it probably doesn't help that I was watching it in the middle of the night. But it does look very interesting, though I will probably regret watching this somewhere halfway through (>_<)

#2 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:10 AM

I already watched Kuroshitsuji and Shiki, both of them really good~ as usual, Kuroshitsuji Op and Ed always very pretty (with the hint of Shounen-ai, though). Shiki Op also good. I just hope Shiki won't be like Ghost Hunt (anime ended halfway the story). Now I want to watch Nurihyon no Mago (from the summary, I feel the similiarity with Natsume Yuujinchou), Black Rock Shooter and Zettai Karen Children.

#3 kotoristrife

kotoristrife

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Videogames, and...
  • Who I fangirl over:Suefumi,Len Tsukimori,Yuichi-senpai, Blood, Julius, & Ace

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:22 AM

On my watchlist is: Kuroshitsuji II, Highschool of the Dead, and Shiki

So far, I'm enjoying Kuroshitsuji..but, haven't had time to watch the other two yet...

#4 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:55 AM

@Sukuna: Kuroshitsuji almost lives on hinting shounen-ai xD I never found it annoying though.

@Kotoristrife: I'm not watching Highschool of the Dead, but Shiki is looking like it is going to be very interesting. The pacing is quite slow at the moment though, but I like that. Oh, and watch in the dark, it just makes the atmosphere a lot better. Did you see Kuroshitsuji 3??? Sebastian doing manzai made me laugh so much!!

#5 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:54 AM

Unfortunately I don't find this season to be very interesting to me. So far I'm just watching Sengoku BASARA Two (gotta love Date's Engrish, lol) and Shiki (me being a long-time fan of Ono Fuyumi's works). Might watch Kuroshitsuji II if I find the time to finish first season.

#6 DKCesia

DKCesia

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Photography and psychology
  • Who I fangirl over:Hei from Darker than black

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:05 AM

My top 3 are:

Shiki (love the Buck Tick OP)

Occult Academy (pretty interesting characters...S&M anyone?? jk)

and obviously (Kuroshitsuji II whats hotter than one hot butler??...the answers: two hot butlers)

I am also watching Nurihyon no Mago....and it really reminds me of DN Angel....
the legend of the legenday heros...which is decent and its getting pretty interesting
ohh and highschool of the Dead...because of the zombies!!!! XD

#7 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:47 AM

@Nao-koki: I just looked up what other works she has, and I never knew she did 12 Kingdoms as well!! (even though I read the first book...)

@DKsesia: Occult accademy really has interesting character! Am I the only one who thinks Maya is looks similar to someone? I just can't remember to who.... all the character feel like I've seen them before somewhere actually, a sort of familiar feeling like I know them already, hmmmm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance