IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Your Dream Otome game What kind of otome game would you like to see?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 13 October 2007 - 04:09 PM

Title says it.
Tell me what kind of otome game do you want and which company you want that one to be made XD

Note: that the sites listed may contain NSFW contend!
Spoiler

....something like this wouldn't be bad either 0___o
I want that artstyle!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion:
Judging by this post I seem to like something with Gameplay and a long read. Everything perfect. Gorgeous Cg's at least over 250. Only a few can be adult. Fetish based is OK. (aka Waiter's, Meganeko, Neko's whatever) but I can stand the "whole cast is a waiter/butler" but I can not stand it if other fetishes. Like "the whole game is about Cat boys" ...So...Outside the Waiter/Butler fetish I don't want to see to much of it.....So the last thing. Right now I want some great angst story. I need some character angst X3 They will keep me on my toes!

If the game is adult....

Cg in adult scenes:
- Both parties must be seen.
- No nasty stuff....Pure love scenes only and the dialog has to be well written. Give me the impression that it's romantic :/

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#2 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:24 AM

LOL

What a long list o.o

Well it'd be cool if we could have a customisible heroine >///< as in not only name but looks too!!

I wish some company would do that and have great art/plotline/characters and gameplay.

This is only wishful thinking like you said. I'm too young and not interested in adult stuff... More all-ages games should be made.

Ahaha My 'dream' otome game expectations are high. But whose aren't? XD

#3 liannesan

liannesan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I have to pick? ^_^

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:08 AM

Well it'd be cool if we could have a customisible heroine >///< as in not only name but looks too!!

Good point! With all the technology we have with Miis (for the Nintendo Wii) and the Sims and all, it always struck me as strange that leads in otome games aren't customizable at all. With the 2-D anime look most games have, I would think that a simple layering CG technique (you have the body base, then you get to pick head shape, eye color, hair style, and layer on clothes, etc.) wouldn't be hard to include. I wouldn't be surprised if we see something like that in the future, though.

I want more voice acting all around. Voice my heroine, voice my boys, voice my extras! The visual novel style of games will be a lot more immersive that way.

I also want sweet, non-romantic endings--especially in the BL stuff. I want friendship endings that have sweet hugs and stuff. Sometimes that kind of ending is far more touching than a cliche kiss. Love comes in all forms, yeah?

#4 Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Girl

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Bastian, Clavis

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

English games! (which partly means a company has to be willing to try and partly means fans have to be willing to buy)

Magical long-haired boys!

... and honestly I'd like to be able to play a girl dating both boys and girls.

#5 Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Girl

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:47 PM

With the 2-D anime look most games have, I would think that a simple layering CG technique (you have the body base, then you get to pick head shape, eye color, hair style, and layer on clothes, etc.) wouldn't be hard to include.

it depends on the kind of graphics... Changing COLOR is pretty simple. Changing hairstyle isn't too bad for a stand-up graphic, except that it's more work. changing head shape AND hairstyle would be a problem because hair shape sort of has to work with head shape. and changing hairstyle would be a problem for event graphics where hair is flowing everywhere. you'd have to completely redraw it for every hairstyle so it would take five times as long to make a single game.

#6 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:22 PM

@lilinnocence
It could be longer :P
I agree. I would love all ages games because the adult Cg's aren't my thing. I want lots of normal event Cg's. If they actually made the game have an optional non adult option that would be good. I mean. I have Wind~a Breath of Heart. The English fan translated patch where nice enough to add an "all ages" option when you want to install the game. Why don't the other creators do that? I think it's because they can make an "all ages port so that they earn some more cash...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about customizing characters. I know a company that's supposed to have an excellent customizing system according to people who own the game. I won't link to the site because there games while being addictive to some people (and there F+ game having the best story in there lineup...so I heard) the games have a rather hardcore content so no. The company is called "KISS" and there famous series are called Custom Reido F....It's also an SLG game where you have to concur some kingdoms....and "train" your....err...home made party. Now if there was a Custom Reido girls side I might take a look but other then that I'm not into hardcore S&M contend..... eeeew! bleh!

Just outsource the customizing engine KISS! I just want to try that out! :P

oh yeah. Glad that there are people sharing there otome game dreams....I was afraid no one had one lol!

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#7 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hwaa!!! too many bishounen to be mentioned^o^;

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:40 AM

@lilinnocence
It could be longer :P
I agree. I would love all ages games because the adult Cg's aren't my thing. I want lots of normal event Cg's. If they actually made the game have an optional non adult option that would be good. I mean. I have Wind~a Breath of Heart. The English fan translated patch where nice enough to add an "all ages" option when you want to install the game. Why don't the other creators do that? I think it's because they can make an "all ages port so that they earn some more cash...

though the game is put an option to choose between adult & non-adult, it's still only the adults who are legal to buy the game. so why doesn't the company make 2 version of the game, one is for the adults & and one is for non-adults or they make the game for all-ages but for the adults there is expansion pack CD? so the non-adults can buy the game too^_^

i agree with everyone there should be heroine customizing option in otome games!! :evil:

my dream otome game: otome game that as interactive as The World in .hack series but i know it's a bit impossible lol :mrgreen:

Posted Image

#8 Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Girl

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 08:36 PM

don't they usually make non-adult ps2 versions of some games?

also depending on how the sex works into the plot it can be hard to cut it out without leaving a big hole in the story. sometimes. in some games you could just go " . . . " and move on :)

#9 chocoboko

chocoboko

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:33 PM

Mhm , I dunno but I wish that someday in the future there will be a virtual reality world you enter.
Where you beam yourself in that world with your thoughts. XD
That would be fun but kinda impossible ...*sigh*

#10 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:52 AM

LOL .hack ^^ That'd be soo cool!! We could just be ourselves to the bishies ^^ But then again what would they think of us? >.> I'd probably go hype in there XP

#11 chocoboko

chocoboko

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:19 AM

Most probably I would get nosebleed all the time and would just run around in circles . XD
Still just a wishful thinking . ^^,

#12 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:44 PM

don't they usually make non-adult ps2 versions of some games?

also depending on how the sex works into the plot it can be hard to cut it out without leaving a big hole in the story. sometimes. in some games you could just go " . . . " and move on :)

it's true but there are some people who prefer playing the game on their PC instead of playing on PS2. so they should make the non-adult version for the PC too^_^

i see....so it's very hard to cut the scenes-_- so my conclusion is..............the games with sex scenes that have important role in the story.........................can't be helped. they only can stand as AO games lol :mrgreen:

LOL .hack ^^ That'd be soo cool!! We could just be ourselves to the bishies ^^ But then again what would they think of us? >.> I'd probably go hype in there XP

they would think of us as the harem owner^o^

Posted Image

#13 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:01 PM

Believe me. There is actually one game that implants the adult stuff in the game. This one isn't lighthearted and has a more mature/drama feel to it. I have the game but haven't played it. For the interested. I found a Review
The story caters to more mature themes accourding to the review but there aren't many adult scenes in it.

I want an otome game that at least has such a theme because there rare.

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#14 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:50 PM

It took me a while to sort out my ideas, but I have some wishes too...

Heroine:
-Either some kind of customization (even a choice out of 3-4 will make me happy) or give her a voice.
-Real kick ass or at least strong personality. No more crying heroines waiting for a random bishie to save the day please...

Game:
-Tons and tons of CG. Give me a big gallery to drool over :Q_
-Full voiced.
-Jealousy events and real rivals (not like the ones of tokimemo --; ).
-Friendship is okay as long as I don't have to give up my love ending.
-Serious themes here and there wouldn't hurt.
-No "all the boys fall for the girl even if she never interacts with them". This really makes me go WTF everytime...
-The realtionship between the boy and the girl should be done so that it feels like they both fall in love with each other, and not just one of the two.

In case of H-stuff:
1-2 CG with some kind of dialogue would be perfect for me. I'm not fond of those accurate description that I usually skip and it happened that the supposed-to-turn-me-on moans of the boy made me laugh the whole time...

Boys:
-No boys who seem like 10-years old kids. They make me feel like a pedophile --;

Now for real "Dream otome games":
-Corda with a higher rating T_T Give me real kisses with all the boys! (this is really a dream...)
-A dating sim with Miles Edgeworth as a chasable guy (again, really a dream...)
-A dating sim with an ebil queen as the heroine.

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#15 Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Girl

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:07 AM

hmm... a possible plot idea for a GxB game with a non-whiny save-me heroine...

what if you play a Magical Girl and all the datable boys have been corrupted by the dark side, so that you have to defeat them in order to save them?

#16 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:31 PM

Believe me. There is actually one game that implants the adult stuff in the game. This one isn't lighthearted and has a more mature/drama feel to it. I have the game but haven't played it. For the interested. I found a Review
The story caters to more mature themes accourding to the review but there aren't many adult scenes in it.

I want an otome game that at least has such a theme because there rare.

wew it's rare to see an eroge with such a deep & melancholic story like that. even the philosophy behind the title sounds really sad T_T but is it still enjoyable for female to play it? since you said that the adult scenes aren't many, i'm really interested^_^

-Jealousy events and real rivals (not like the ones of tokimemo --; ).

yup i wish for rival system for the guys too!! but i'd like the comical one where the guys try to annoy & bully each other when one of them is on a date with the heroine.

for example, there are guy A & guy B who are both in love with the heroine and after knowing that they love the same girl, they become rival. when A dates the heroine on a boat, B who secretly swims underwater suddenly seizes A & drowns him when the heroine is seeing another direction. :mrgreen:

and when B & the heroine sit on a bench on their date on a park, A secretly stands behind them while holding a large heavy stone and then smashes it on B's head. :mrgreen:

after bullying each other for so many times, finally they have a duel. the guy with greater love is the winner but the heroine can raise one's love in the duel by cheering him.

/\
|
whoa....what an imagination^o^;

Posted Image

#17 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:24 PM

wew it's rare to see an eroge with such a deep & melancholic story like that. even the philosophy behind the title sounds really sad T_T but is it still enjoyable for female to play it? since you said that the adult scenes aren't many, i'm really interested^_^
yup i wish for rival system for the guys too!! but i'd like the comical one where the guys try to annoy & bully each other when one of them is on a date with the heroine.

There's nothing wrong with playing BxG games with great stories. There are quite a few girls playing it because of the romance factor between the couples or either those type of "Crying" games. I can up it and PM you and knowing Leaf they don't have a lot of adult scenes. It's also in the review. I will play the game fast or I will just try the save file and see what i all is. :3
heh. I'm super excited for the English patch for utawarerumono to. Benawi sama! <3
(I wub you even if your not the main male lead)

I want an otome game similar to Utaware to! I talked about a few companies that made SLG's but this would be nice to! I also love the fantasy theme. More otome games with a fantasy themes please!

And someone mentioned a mahou shoujo type game? :0
I want one but something close to nanatsuiro drops would be even better! while being a mahou shoujo the main theme was just about experiencing "First love" with magic sparkled in.
...a magical boy theme would be funny to :D "Girl meets Magical boy(s)" lol!

Another idea.
Something similar to Harry Potter. A "mahou witch & wizzard academy" type game with the ability to make potions and such. I have a game which looks a bit like this idea but I don't think there's actually potion making but just stat building a la Tokimomo.

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#18 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:02 PM

There's nothing wrong with playing BxG games with great stories. There are quite a few girls playing it because of the romance factor between the couples or either those type of "Crying" games. I can up it and PM you and knowing Leaf they don't have a lot of adult scenes. It's also in the review. I will play the game fast or I will just try the save file and see what i all is. :3
heh. I'm super excited for the English patch for utawarerumono to. Benawi sama! <3
(I wub you even if your not the main male lead)

hwaaa!! i want it!! upload it please m(_ _)m anyway thanks^_^

Posted Image

#19 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:48 PM

I will up it when my exams are over :3
I played the game for a bit and I'm not far. So far it's good and I really see this could not get an "All ages" release because this is a bit heavy. It's about 2 persons not having a will to live and they are finding there way and purpose in life. Very minor spoilers and some info about the game in general.
Spoiler

I came with another idea...actually...I forgot it right now lol! but I do demand some more serious themed otome games...maybe at least a game where the main character gets killed unwillingly by her lover in one route because of something serious. I know it sounds weird but yeah. If there's an incredible plot twist like the heroine gets cursed forever and losing memories and slowly fading away or something like that. Can't explain bleh but the Scene should look like something like this - Spoiler but then again you will probably never play this game :P

oh yeah. I would love some more darker themed otome games. Horror/gothic style. I love angst so it's ok with me XD

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#20 Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Girl

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:22 PM

oh yeah. I would love some more darker themed otome games. Horror/gothic style. I love angst so it's ok with me XD

*whistles innocently*

although that's more of a standard modern look. I'd love to see something more gothic-lolita. Lace! Lace everywhere!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance