Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:20 PM

I'm surprised no one has made a topic for this game yet. Hexyz Force is a new RPG PSP game released by Atlus (well new to the English market it was released in Japan a little while ago). If you ever played the Summon Night series it is similar to that because you get to choose between two main character's to play as in the beginning, each with separate and very interesting stories that come together at various points and at the end. One main character you can play as is a cleric girl named Cecilla, and the other is a young man who is a knight named Levant. Cecilla seemed like she would annoy me so I decided to start the game with Levant's Tale(plus he is quite the bishie^^). So far it's been very interesting and addicting. It kind of reminds me of a visual novel just because there are quite a few key choices you get to make which actually effect the ending, and there seems to be lots of plot (which is great because recently there haven't been too many plot filled/based English Rpgs). Is anyone else playing/has anyone played this?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#2 M-1nG

M-1nG

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:SAKUYA and Ron XD

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:01 AM

I played it ^^; got cecillia creation end even my vessel headed towards destruction XD;
it's a good game with a lot of plot (yay~) just like you say ^^.
the ending isn't good though >.< some of the plot is predictable T_T...
Posted Image

#3 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:39 AM

The ending isn't good? How so? I thought the creation endings were supposed to be the good ones? Destruction is the bad ends, and neutral is neutral. What was the ending like? <<Hates bad endings. Haha, yeah I think most plots are predictable now and days, but as long as they're still good (and lol end good) I enjoy them. I especially love Levant. Are you going to play his route next?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#4 M-1nG

M-1nG

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:SAKUYA and Ron XD

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:38 AM

yes, creation ending is the good ending^^;
by not good i mean it doesn't satisfies me >.<, playing levant next ^^;
trying to get neutral end right now ( since it supposed to be something like true end >.<)
<3 levant <3 ignus <3 bahn <3 ~

irene hairstyle annoy me to no end >.< (didn't like it T_T)

cecilia creation end ~
Spoiler

Posted Image

#5 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Ah, I see. That does seem like it wouldn't be completely satisfying. Thanks for the info^^ For the neutral ending don't you have to get a creation end and a destruction end? Let me know how it is once you do it, because I want to make sure it's worth going after. I'm currently not using a guide so lol it's harder to get through perfectly. Levant is love, he's such a great character. I'm also really fond of Bahn too. Haha yeah Irene's hair is a bit weird.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance