• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jinma-chan

Jinma-chan

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Location:Australia (where the $ don't count and the points don't matter)
  • Interests:Anime: Ouran, Fruits basket, Skip Beat!, Excel Saga, Samurai Champloo, Heart No Kuni No Alice (if it ever comes out!)<br /><br />Manga: Ouran, Skip Beat!, Palette of 12 Secret Colours, Heart No Kuni No Alice, La Corda D'Oro, Black Bird, Lotsa Rei Toma ones, Help!!, umm... others...<br /><br />Music: Tripod, Tim Minchin, many Musicals (Sweeney Todd, Wicked, Avenue Q, etc), most things except Country and Rap.
  • Who I fangirl over:Almost entire cast of "Alice" series, Aoi Kaji, Len Tsukimori, Ryotaro Tsuchiura, Kyoya Ootori, Ren Tsuruga, Hatori Sohma, and many more...

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

Hello people!

I haven't posted in a while, but I bring gifts! (note: only gifts if you like what you read, I guess...)

I wrote a few 'Alice' fanfics quite some time ago, but alas I forgot to inform anyone interested that they existed.

Thanks to Harroe for kindly reviewing and reminding me, I now bring you the link to the fics!

http://community.livejournal.com/heartnokuni/tag/!fanfiction

Any reviews would be muchly appreciated :D
" This is my body... and the weirdest thing about it is, I spend so much time hating it, but it never says a bad word about me..." - Tim Minchin
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance