Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Photography and psychology
  • Who I fangirl over:Hei from Darker than black

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:25 AM

I recently watched the 2nd ep
I am still having a hard time getting used to the animation...The fighting scenes are super awesome, but everything else..idk needs like more work into it since it is kinda weird when they walk and some movements(cant deny this ep was better in animation than ep1)

I do like the angles in some scenes...there was one in which the image was like 180 degrees moved (I believe is when Akira, koizuke and Rin are walking to the Castle)

and I can't hide it....I drooled, nosebleed, had an eargasm and almost fap fap when kiriwar and Ganji showed up (specially kiriwar cuz I am in love w Konishi sama and his sexy deep voice...*drools*)

I am actually playing the game at the same time and so far...I do like the storyline and how the anime is handling the pase

so excited for more Togainu no Chi :mrgreen:

#22 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 31 October 2010 - 04:56 AM

I saw episode 3 and 4 of Togainu No Chi and here is my thoughts. Episode 3 was interesting but I admit I was screaming in my head that Arbitro is a sick freak just like he was in the game since in episode 3 he:
Spoiler

This episode reminded me how messed up Arbitro is. Despite that part the rest of the episode was good. For Episode 4 it was so AWESOME. I think its the best episode so far since the two parts I loved the most in it was:
Spoiler

Seeing the fighting scene had my heart raceing and I kept going back to that part since it was intense, not only that I loved the music that was playing during the fight. I can not wait to see episode 5. This series just keeps getting better and better.

#23 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:56 AM

Episode 5 and 6 was really good. Episode 6 though had my mouth drop as I was screaming in my head: HOLY CRAP O___O at the two parts I saw since well I dont want to spoil but all I can say is that you would have not seen it coming. I look forward to seeing episode 7 since the PV shows Shiki and Akira crossing paths again. I hope theres another fight between them ^ ^

#24 DKCesia

DKCesia

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:40 AM

I know what you mean!!!

I played that part on the BL game and I was totally shocked...cuz I totaly thought it was the guy with the blue hair...

Have you seen ep 7??
no wonder is called togaINU no chi...those two guys I swear...they are creepy...able to find Akira by the scent?? WTH?? who does that?? :shock: I expected it from Kau...since he is like dog...but Keisuke?? he sure is a professional stalker...lol

Cant wait for more!!

#25 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 04:20 AM

I know what you mean!!!

I played that part on the BL game and I was totally shocked...cuz I totaly thought it was the guy with the blue hair...

Have you seen ep 7??
no wonder is called togaINU no chi...those two guys I swear...they are creepy...able to find Akira by the scent?? WTH?? who does that?? :shock: I expected it from Kau...since he is like dog...but Keisuke?? he sure is a professional stalker...lol

Cant wait for more!!

DKCesia I saw episode 7 last night and I really liked it but I do admit I was mad since Shiki and Akira only had a two minute conversation with each other with out any fighting between the two then Shiki leaves. I wanted to see more of them together and another fight but it didnt happen. The PV of episode 8 looks cool. I look forward to seeing that episode and now that Keisuke is on the drug line, hes really creepy. I wouldnt want him near me.

#26 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:21 AM

Episode 11 of Togainu No Chi was cool. But I was thrown off guard when:

Spoiler

I couldnt belive it and I do admit I was glad about it since I really dont like Keisuke. He is my very last favorite character. Anyway I cant belive its almost over. Only one or two more episodes left. I wonder how its going to end?

#27 DKCesia

DKCesia

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:36 AM

Episode 11 of Togainu No Chi was cool. But I was thrown off guard when:

Spoiler

I couldnt belive it and I do admit I was glad about it since I really dont like Keisuke. He is my very last favorite character. Anyway I cant belive its almost over. Only one or two more episodes left. I wonder how its going to end?

I couldnt believe it either :o

I was angry cuz..why did they even bother to magically make him go back to normal??... hope Nano and Shiki kill each other...thats would be my ending :twisted:

#28 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:40 PM

I cant belive the Togainu No Chi anime is over. It was a good series. I give it a 7 out of a 10. I have to admit though I was disappointed with episode 12 from the way it ended. Seriously I could have come up with a better ending that also goes for other Togainu No Chi fans. I wanted to see some more scenes between Shiki and Akira, heck I wanted them to be together in the anime but it didnt happen and since it didnt, it just pisses me off so much. They need to REDO the anime and not cut out the Yaoi. Does anyone else agree? What you think of the anime?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance