• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:57 AM

Togainu No Chi finally becoming an anime. Here are the websites that I came across about it.

http://www.animenews...ially-announced

http://www.togainu.tv/

Here is also a trailer of it

http://www.togainu.tv/pv/index.html

I dont know when the release date will be but it will be sometime this year in 2010. Im really looking forward to seeing this since I just love the game and the manga series of it. Not to mention the characters in it are interesting.

#2 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kururugi Suzaku <3

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

I'm actually quite excited for this too! I've never played the game, but I've read up on it and I really am fascinated by the story and the characters. I'm not really a BL fan but it looks cool, so yeah, definitely going to watch the anime! It looks gorgeous! I have a thing for Shiki-- here's hoping he has a lot of screen time. XD
Posted Image

#3 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

I'm actually quite excited for this too! I've never played the game, but I've read up on it and I really am fascinated by the story and the characters. I'm not really a BL fan but it looks cool, so yeah, definitely going to watch the anime! It looks gorgeous! I have a thing for Shiki-- here's hoping he has a lot of screen time. XD

I know what you mean. I like Shiki as well or should I say I love Shiki since I do, hes the hottest game/anime character I have ever seen and his voice makes my heart beat fast as my face goes red. Anyway im really looking forward to the anime. I had always hoped the series would become an anime and now its finally coming true! I really hope Shiki gets alot of screen time and have alot of moments with Akira since I just love Shiki and Akira. I hope they become the main pairing in both the manga and the anime. Not only that I cant wait to see all the fighting in it. Just seeing Akira and Shiki fighting in the PV has me excited. I really hope the anime comes out soon :razz:.

#4 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:25 AM

Oh I remember hearing about this! It had an interesting story and I liked the art style of the game! I wanted to play it because of all the seiyuus in it but I didn't because it was BL. xD Anyway I hope it comes out soon!

#5 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:22 PM

You know, when I heard the announcement, I squealed like a retarded little fangirl. I never, ever do that. The game (both PC and PS2 version) was spectacular, and while I'm not really a HUGE yaoi/shounen ai fan, there are a few series that I like, TNC being among them.

The animation in the trailer looks so good too, and it looks like they're keeping the same voice cast as the PS2 game <3 Can't wait until we get a release date announcement!

...and please, please let Gunji get a ton of screen time. That idiot is my FAVORITE, he's such a derp but it's hard not to love him.

Posted Image

#6 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:44 AM

I think I died a little inside because of that trailer. Shiki...!

They even put Kau in the trailer! Wasn't expecting him, or Kiriwar and Gunzi.

I'm definitely watching this. I'm just wondering who they are going to pair Akira with, if anyone at all. *secretly hopes for Shiki despite his endings in the game*

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#7 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 03:41 AM

I have read in a website that the manga Togainu No Chi, drawn by Suguro Chayamachi that the official pairing will be:
Spoiler

Its suppose to be revealed in the 7th volume. If anyone can tell me if this information is true please tell me. I only have up to the 5th volume and have no idea when the 6th volume will come out so when I read that on the website I just have to know if its true so if anyone can tell me it would make my day :smile:. I really do hope though that Akira and Shiki become the main pairing in the anime when it comes out :wink:.

#8 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:51 AM

\o/ I'm for one happy to see this someeeewhat being made into an anime, mostly because I'm scared they won't do much justice to it.

However :x I have to say Nitro+Chital's April Fool's joke was the most hilarious I've seen IMO.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#9 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:43 AM

@mariko

Ehhhhhh! Really?

If it's true, I'm happy...because I love Shiki! But, his endings aren't really the happiest?

@aznkeo

Are you talking about the YO! Akira April Fools? I thought it was hilarious thing ever. I could not stop laughing.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#10 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:41 PM

THE YO! AKIRA JOKES, oh my word, so many laughs were had...

Shiki/Akira being official makes me wonder what ending they'll take? It's going to be sad, probably. I've played through most of the routes in the PC version and Shiki's endings make me cry ;~; It's a dark game any way though so I'm not too surprised. As long as we get manic laughter from Gunji it'll be allll good XD;;

Posted Image

#11 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:59 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know who doesnt know yet, that the anime will be aired in October. I cant wait to see it since I been waiting for months for a release date for it.

#12 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:01 AM

As I put down before the anime will be airing in October as for what day when the first episode will be shown I have heard of two days of when it will be airing. October 25 or the 31st. Im not sure what day is the correct one but it will be one of those days when the Togainu No Chi anime will be shown. If anyone knows the correct date please share it. I cant wait to see the first episode!

#13 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I don't really "fangirl" over anyone at the moment. Maybe that will change.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

I haven't played the game... but I saw the trailer and I'm really looking forward to the first episode!
Like someone else on the web said, it's street fighter with lots of pretty boys lol.

I'm not too sure about the PC game (not too into pixelated naughty bits lol), I'm considering playing the toned down PS2 version.... BUT

apparently (according to the game website) there's a PSP (zomg) version coming out soon ^______^ So i might just go for that ( seeing that I don't have a Japanese ps2..yet).
But at the same time.... I think the art'll be better on a big (bigger than psp) screen... but then again I have the anime to drool over when it comes to awesome drawings and such.. hmmmmm.
Sorry for short/slow responses...

RSI sucks lol:p

my stupid blog XD

#14 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:12 AM

I haven't played the game... but I saw the trailer and I'm really looking forward to the first episode!
Like someone else on the web said, it's street fighter with lots of pretty boys lol.

I'm not too sure about the PC game (not too into pixelated naughty bits lol), I'm considering playing the toned down PS2 version.... BUT

apparently (according to the game website) there's a PSP (zomg) version coming out soon ^______^ So i might just go for that ( seeing that I don't have a Japanese ps2..yet).
But at the same time.... I think the art'll be better on a big (bigger than psp) screen... but then again I have the anime to drool over when it comes to awesome drawings and such.. hmmmmm.

Yes the drawings for the anime looks so cool. Shiki looks the coolest so does Akira. I cant wait to see them in action in the anime :razz:. I have never played the PC game either. I just played the PS 2 game. Which reminds me I hope that the extra character that was in the PS 2 game called Yukihito makes an appearance in the anime.

#15 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I don't really "fangirl" over anyone at the moment. Maybe that will change.

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

For those of you who'd like to watch the anime right when it's being broadcast (and don't have access to Japanese tv), two words:

Keyhole TV.
download here: http://www.v2p.jp/video/
Go check it out, if you haven't already!
It has TBS so you should be able to watch it...I think. The quality is mediocre, but doable.

I think the first episode is on Friday, 8th of October at 1:55am (wow that's late lol) JAPAN TIME.
So for some of us it means we get to watch it on the 7th ( I think where I live it's around 8PM ^_^)

Does that mean we're watching it from the future?...hmmm..... *brain explodes*

Sorry if I'm repeating info here, my RSI is acting up, so I'm keeping scrolling etc. to a minimum:(

my stupid blog XD

#16 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:14 AM

I just watched the first episode of Togainu No Chi today and I thought it was awesome! The graphics was nice and each character was cool but I still say that Shiki is the best one. Hes my favorite. Has anyone else seen it yet? If so what do you think of it?

#17 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:06 AM

I watched it yesterday without subs ( I got the date all wrong in my previous post since with Friday 1:55am they actually meant Saturday 1:55am)... but today I'm watching it again with subtitles ^_^.

While I liked most of the graphics and such...
some of the walking sequences kind of bothered me as they came off as static. (<-- this is me being very nitpicky)
But I know that "walking" is one of the more difficult things to animate smoothly.

Either way, I can't wait for the next episode ^_^
I wished they'd have extra long pilots like they sometimes do with drama series... 'cause I was like "nooooo it's over already? give me MOARRRR" but ah well^_-

my stupid blog XD

#18 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 11:08 PM

I watched it yesterday without subs ( I got the date all wrong in my previous post since with Friday 1:55am they actually meant Saturday 1:55am)... but today I'm watching it again with subtitles ^_^.

While I liked most of the graphics and such...
some of the walking sequences kind of bothered me as they came off as static. (<-- this is me being very nitpicky)
But I know that "walking" is one of the more difficult things to animate smoothly.

Either way, I can't wait for the next episode ^_^
I wished they'd have extra long pilots like they sometimes do with drama series... 'cause I was like "nooooo it's over already? give me MOARRRR" but ah well^_-

I know what you mean I didnt want the first episode to end yet. I have to admit I was suprised near the end since Shiki showed up and ended up:
Spoiler

I didnt think that Shiki would show up in the first episode, I thought he would make an appearance in the second or third episode but then again we are talking about Shiki here, he is after all the most popular guy in the Togainu no Chi series, him and Akira. Also the way Shiki and Akira met in the first episode is completely different from the way they met in the game and manga but who really cares how they met heh it was still awesome to see them together and I do admit I was screaming inside when Shiki:
Spoiler

I kept going back to that part :wink:. I cant wait to see the second episode and look forward to more Shiki and Akira scenes. With any luck they will be the main pairing in the anime. I really hope that happens :razz:.

#19 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:00 PM

I finally got around to watching it last night. I completely forgot about it! I've been busy with school, so not much time for watching anime.

The episode was good, I'm not really going to be too judgmental because it's only the first episode. The only thing that sort of bothered me was Akira's voice and his...er backside. His voice sounds a little off to me at times. Maybe because it has been a while since I played the game. His backside seems a little wide to me. LOL, not really critical or anything, just something I noticed.

Shiki showing up was plus! I wasn't expecting him, but I don't mind XD

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#20 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:13 AM

Just watched ep.2 and..
Rin scares me in a way. haha.
I think it's 'cause he looks so innocent, yet he can slice your head off in a nanosecond if he feels like it :(

my stupid blog XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance