• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#21 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:21 AM

hahaha it's really look fun!!!

Spoiler

unfortunately you dont get to see his screaming face...(which was better for me because I cannot stand the image of a "vomitting fainting Atobe" XD

I also reloaded to try the other guys, Tezuka had no reaction...(boring...)
Sanada just went "khu!! ka...ka...kuahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" (but Atobe's scream still pawned it! XD)
Niou just got his way out (although I cant remember what the reason was)

Lol now you make me want to play form a strogest team game, just want to hear Atobe scream XDDD

if you can play modded games, I can rip and upload it for you ^^
its REALLY fun! (but no love love though)
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#22 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahara Masaki, Takashi-niichan, Ace, Shirogane, Niou Masaharu, Wakatsuki Ryotarou

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:54 AM

OMGWHYDIDN'TYOUTELLMEYOUHAVETHISGAME!!!!!????? ...I have already ordered this game... T__T

#23 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 03 July 2007 - 11:57 AM

you did?? Oh noes!

cancel the order!! XD

while i am at it, I also have sweat & tears 1,2, smash hit 2
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#24 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 03 July 2007 - 01:06 PM

Sure if you stumble playing this game you could ask again, hope I can help you there ^__^

Actually if you do it more than enough you'll eventually get the hang of it... and probably will enjoy playing it and later if you are good enough you'll find yourself blaming your partner that he sucks playing tennis XDDD

Thank you! ^0^

Oh! after I good enough ,I'll blaming my partner?? hahaha

unfortunately you dont get to see his screaming face...(which was better for me because I cannot stand the image of a "vomitting fainting Atobe" XD

Sanada just went "khu!! ka...ka...kuahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" (but Atobe's scream still pawned it! XD)

eh? no picture >.< well I thinks just the scream is enough ^//^

555 Tezuka had no reaction at all??

Sanada sceram! really want to hear >//< because he's so clam and serious.

ps. I wonder what about other people reaction would be? 555

#25 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:39 PM

I could buy and have the mod chip installed in my PS2 but my dad doesn't like the idea...I do have the money to get a second hand Japanese PS2 or even a new one in fact but for some reason it doesn't really appeal to me not to mention that my PS2 is dieing on me already so buying a PS3 is the best course of action for me since it's region free which means I can play games from anywhere in world other then the fact a few might not work.

Wait, are you buying a Japanese PS3 because PS3s are region free on PS3 games only. ^^; So if you want a to play these games on a North American PS3 they won't work.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#26 Kaya

Kaya

Closet Otaku

• MIA
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ankram

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:22 AM

Wait, are you buying a Japanese PS3 because PS3s are region free on PS3 games only. ^^; So if you want a to play these games on a North American PS3 they won't work.

Found that out a little too late....when I had it all setup and put the disc in thats when I found out it didn't work....my dads fault....I was going to buy the NTSC J version of the PS3 but he said buy the NTSC U/C one instead which I did....I went into shock after I found out....*sigh* now I'm trying to find someone that will buy it off me so that I can buy the NTSC J one instead...or I can spend more money and get my old PS2 mod chipped.

#27 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 06:09 AM

I go to play Rush&Dream and I can do all the trainings already ^0^ even I still can't do it well ^^" but I already know how to play!!
However... I can't play tennis both single and double T^T. I can't control my walk. The character just go it by thier own. >.< don't know why T^T and how to use special technic??

#28 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 04 July 2007 - 12:09 PM

if you can play modded games, I can rip and upload it for you ^^
its REALLY fun! (but no love love though)

Is the game is similar with smash hit?? coz I kinda suck at both games, now Im only play bowling for the smash hit 2...

I thought you already upload it??I think I have seen it?? Maybe I'm wrong??

Lol I wonder what kind of reaction the other guys will be... kukukuku *evil thoughts* You didn't even try to feed Yukimura with Inui powerful juice??

I go to play Rush&Dream and I can do all the trainings already ^0^ even I still can't do it well ^^" but I already know how to play!!
However... I can't play tennis both single and double T^T. I can't control my walk. The character just go it by thier own. >.< don't know why T^T and how to use special technic??

Yaaayyy good for you... You'll master it before you know it. for the girl just more focus going up and down to catch the ball (go left and right if necessary).

For Rush&Dreams you can choose to have that special hit by coosing the guy at the beginning (or befriend the guys who aren't on the list) for Sweat&Tears be friends with the guys, for serve, train with the coach or Ryoma's dad. They will tell you if you have obtain a smashing hit...

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#29 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:45 AM

Thanks again for the advice ^0^

I just complete yutakun(Fuji yuta) in Gakuensai and while I play yutakun reminds me of Kuzumakun (toki GS1) >//< he stammer like Kazukun and the confession part is also really remind me of Kuzuma ^//^

#30 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:31 AM

Thanks again for the advice ^0^

I just complete yutakun(Fuji yuta) in Gakuensai and while I play yutakun reminds me of Kuzumakun (toki GS1) >//< he stammer like Kazukun and the confession part is also really remind me of Kuzuma ^//^

Congratulations!! I haven't got Yuuta at Gakuensai coz... Well there are lots of guys there... So I have no Idea if he acts like Suzuka Kazuma (Tokimemo GS). I already got Yuuta ending though for Sweat&Tears and Rush&Dreams, he's so cute when he's blushing while he give you the present.

I love Kazuma (Tokimemo GS), especially when he falls down the stairs when you call him if he already loves you... priceless XDD

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#31 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:14 PM

Congratulations!! I haven't got Yuuta at Gakuensai coz... Well there are lots of guys there... So I have no Idea if he acts like Suzuka Kazuma (Tokimemo GS). I already got Yuuta ending though for Sweat&Tears and Rush&Dreams, he's so cute when he's blushing while he give you the present.

I love Kazuma (Tokimemo GS), especially when he falls down the stairs when you call him if he already loves you... priceless XDD

Thanks ^^

eh? you haven't got Yuuta yet? I thought you've already complete everyone ^^"
yes! many many guys!! Hard to choose. >.< one of the reason why I choose yuuta before others is Fujikun >//< before I got yuuta I complete fujikun and yuuta say something when fuji take me to his cafe that really make me like him. He's so cute!! >0< and If I go after I'll see Fujikun too!! 555 (after complete Fujikun I really like him more >//< how cute he is!!)

maybe Moesan don't think like me that he acts like Kazuma. so you have to try it thier own ^^

Oh!! you already complete Yuutakun in Sweat&Tears and Rush&Dreams?? He's really cute right? want to see his face too! ^//^

hahaha yes! I really like him too!! in tokimemo GS1, I like Kazuma the most =^0^= he's so cute >//< I really like to see him when he shy and don't know how to act. for example, when I ask about what type of girls he like, he just too shy and act to be angry to cover his shy 555 so cute ^//^

#32 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:58 PM

Thanks ^^

eh? you haven't got Yuuta yet? I thought you've already complete everyone ^^"
yes! many many guys!! Hard to choose. >.< one of the reason why I choose yuuta before others is Fujikun >//< before I got yuuta I complete fujikun and yuuta say something when fuji take me to his cafe that really make me like him. He's so cute!! >0< and If I go after I'll see Fujikun too!! 555 (after complete Fujikun I really like him more >//< how cute he is!!)

maybe Moesan don't think like me that he acts like Kazuma. so you have to try it thier own ^^

Oh!! you already complete Yuutakun in Sweat&Tears and Rush&Dreams?? He's really cute right? want to see his face too! ^//^

hahaha yes! I really like him too!! in tokimemo GS1, I like Kazuma the most =^0^= he's so cute >//< I really like to see him when he shy and don't know how to act. for example, when I ask about what type of girls he like, he just too shy and act to be angry to cover his shy 555 so cute ^//^

Lol... no I haven't finish Yuuta for Gakuensai... I don't really fond of Fuji Syusuke and I think when I want to go for Yuuta, Mizuki stats is bigger than him so I think I go for Mizuki instead of Yuuta coz I remember when Yuuta ask me to go home, I said no (and go with Mizuki instead =3

Yes, Yuuta is cute in Rush&Dream ending but for Sweat&Tears... hmmm... You have to see it for yourself, coz there's no love ending. Plus I don't really like the ending in Sweat&Tears for the guys from St.Rudolph (that means Mizuki&Yuuta) if you play, you know why...

yes Kazuma is so cute!! I like it when he protected you from all the stupid buggers... The one on the beach where he accidently pour his soda on the guy who try hitting on you and saying "Sorry surfer oni-chan, I accidently spilled my soda" with the looks like he wants to punch that guy. Or to a guy who ask you out and he said to you "say, your mean boyfriend didn't come" and Kazuma pops in from nowhere saying "Sorry, her mean boyfriend is here..." make me go all fan girly >///<

But the guy I thought really cute is Chiharu Aoki... I dunno why... I just like a shy guy like him!! after that comes Kei, Kazuma and Himuro Sensei... ^__^

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#33 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:29 PM

Lol... no I haven't finish Yuuta for Gakuensai... I don't really fond of Fuji Syusuke and I think when I want to go for Yuuta, Mizuki stats is bigger than him so I think I go for Mizuki instead of Yuuta coz I remember when Yuuta ask me to go home, I said no (and go with Mizuki instead =3

Yes, Yuuta is cute in Rush&Dream ending but for Sweat&Tears... hmmm... You have to see it for yourself, coz there's no love ending. Plus I don't really like the ending in Sweat&Tears for the guys from St.Rudolph (that means Mizuki&Yuuta) if you play, you know why...

555 so that what happen ^^"
I still don't get Mizuki. In fact when I read the manga I have 2 guys that I hate, one is Jin and the other is Mizuki. I hate Mizuki because Mizuki teach the technic that'll make Yuuta's body suffer and don't care about it so I hate him but after playing this game, I can't hate him because he's so cute >//<
about Jin, I don't play yet but I heard some story from my friend and that make me don't hate him already ^^"

I really have to play Yuuta in Rush&Dream and see his cute face ^//^

yes Kazuma is so cute!! I like it when he protected you from all the stupid buggers... The one on the beach where he accidently pour his soda on the guy who try hitting on you and saying "Sorry surfer oni-chan, I accidently spilled my soda" with the looks like he wants to punch that guy. Or to a guy who ask you out and he said to you "say, your mean boyfriend didn't come" and Kazuma pops in from nowhere saying "Sorry, her mean boyfriend is here..." make me go all fan girly >///<

But the guy I thought really cute is Chiharu Aoki... I dunno why... I just like a shy guy like him!! after that comes Kei, Kazuma and Himuro Sensei... ^__^

eh??? I still don't have that event! I just saw 2 guys but not the guy on the beach... that's what happen? so cute >//< really like him!! I like the confession part too!!! ^0^ and about the event on Christmas also make me >//< the dialogue make me feel like he want to propose me or want me to be his wife or something like that. but the event that I like most would be skiing with him. He's so cute >//<

Chiharu is cute too! unfortunately he has only 2 picture >.<

#34 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:42 PM

555 so that what happen ^^"
I still don't get Mizuki. In fact when I read the manga I have 2 guys that I hate, one is Jin and the other is Mizuki. I hate Mizuki because Mizuki teach the technic that'll make Yuuta's body suffer and don't care about it so I hate him but after playing this game, I can't hate him because he's so cute >//<
about Jin, I don't play yet but I heard some story from my friend and that make me don't hate him already ^^"

I really have to play Yuuta in Rush&Dream and see his cute face ^//^
eh??? I still don't have that event! I just saw 2 guys but not the guy on the beach... that's what happen? so cute >//< really like him!! I like the confession part too!!! ^0^ and about the event on Christmas also make me >//< the dialogue make me feel like he want to propose me or want me to be his wife or something like that. but the event that I like most would be skiing with him. He's so cute >//<

Chiharu is cute too! unfortunately he has only 2 picture >.<

Yeah Mizuki in the manga or anime is evil... but in the game he is cute so you have to forgive his evilness XDD

Jin... as in Akutsu Jin?? I love that guy!! He's wild so makes me curious about him.. His story in Sweat&Tears and Rush&Dreams are also cute!! but his story in Gakuensai is a so-so... and only 2 screenshot in Gakuensai if I'm not mistaken. Stupid Sengoku took it all and most of it the same screenshot with a little add on, Poor Dan only have one screenshot in Gakuensai kicks Sengoku

Yess!! I also like the skiing part with Kazuma!! The blushing is to die for!! and Yeah to bad Chiharu only have two screenshot ;_;

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#35 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:04 PM

Yeah Mizuki in the manga or anime is evil... but in the game he is cute so you have to forgive his evilness XDD

Jin... as in Akutsu Jin?? I love that guy!! He's wild so makes me curious about him.. His story in Sweat&Tears and Rush&Dreams are also cute!! but his story in Gakuensai is a so-so... and only 2 screenshot in Gakuensai if I'm not mistaken. Stupid Sengoku took it all and most of it the same screenshot with a little add on, Poor Dan only have one screenshot in Gakuensai kicks Sengoku

Yess!! I also like the skiing part with Kazuma!! The blushing is to die for!! and Yeah to bad Chiharu only have two screenshot ;_;

555 yes, so cute that I have to forgive him ^^

yes I mean Akutsu Jin. So you love that guy? ahh... not only shy guys, you still love wild guys too!! ^^ His story in Sweat&Tears and Rush&Dreams are also cute too?? well I think I have to try going after him and see it ^0^
his story in Gakuensai maybe a so-so but I like the part he talking when he ask you date(It make me laugh 555) and the confession part too ^//^

yes! the Sengoku took most of the screenshot. Yuutakun also have only 2 T^T but how can I say. They are the hero of this manga ^^' and I can't blame much because I also like someone in that school ^//^

yes he's so cute in blushing >//< and picture that close up make me really >//< it remind me of the last picture of Kei(in confession part). his close up and his eyes that look at me make my heart skips a beat. >//<

#36 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:21 PM

555 yes, so cute that I have to forgive him ^^

yes I mean Akutsu Jin. So you love that guy? ahh... not only shy guys, you still love wild guys too!! ^^ His story in Sweat&Tears and Rush&Dreams are also cute too?? well I think I have to try going after him and see it ^0^
his story in Gakuensai maybe a so-so but I like the part he talking when he ask you date(It make me laugh 555) and the confession part too ^//^

yes! the Sengoku took most of the screenshot. Yuutakun also have only 2 T^T but how can I say. They are the hero of this manga ^^' and I can't blame much because I also like someone in that school ^//^

yes he's so cute in blushing >//< and picture that close up make me really >//< it remind me of the last picture of Kei(in confession part). his close up and his eyes that look at me make my heart skips a beat. >//<

Lol... Actually Akutsu is a shy guy!! but he's also a violent one XDDD Well I kinda like him coz dunno... his action is not easy to predict?? Coz when he ask you out is so sweet also the fact that he likes to eat sweet stuff is so unpredictable =3

Yuuta only have 2 screenshot?? I'll probably go for him later... much later... >_>

Right now I'm into reading Dream Novels (Fanfic) about the guys from prince of tennis... If you haven't read it, you should read try to read it HERE Most of the story is so sweet!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#37 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:59 PM

Lol... Actually Akutsu is a shy guy!! but he's also a violent one XDDD Well I kinda like him coz dunno... his action is not easy to predict?? Coz when he ask you out is so sweet also the fact that he likes to eat sweet stuff is so unpredictable =3

Yuuta only have 2 screenshot?? I'll probably go for him later... much later... >_>

Right now I'm into reading Dream Novels (Fanfic) about the guys from prince of tennis... If you haven't read it, you should read try to read it HERE Most of the story is so sweet!!

eh? he likes to eat sweet stuff!?!! that really unpredictable 555
umm... when you say that now I've come to thinks that maybe he's actually shy.
If you go for Jin in the game, can I see him blushing??

yes only 2 T^T but If you count the last screenshot too it'll be 3 screenshot ^^

thanks for the web ^0^ I'm going to see it!!

#38 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:22 PM

eh? he likes to eat sweet stuff!?!! that really unpredictable 555
umm... when you say that now I've come to thinks that maybe he's actually shy.
If you go for Jin in the game, can I see him blushing??

yes only 2 T^T but If you count the last screenshot too it'll be 3 screenshot ^^

thanks for the web ^0^ I'm going to see it!!

Lol yeah he likes sweet stuff, that's why I told you he's unpredictable and shy... but his violent behaviour is something that most people remember. In what game? For Sweat&Tears yeah you can see Jin blush... In Rush&Dreams (try to remember...) I forgot XDD

Well two screenshot is better than one... and there's a couple that only have one screenshot in Gakuensai if I remember...

Hope you like the site that I give you =3

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#39 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:32 PM

Lol yeah he likes sweet stuff, that's why I told you he's unpredictable and shy... but his violent behaviour is something that most people remember. In what game? For Sweat&Tears yeah you can see Jin blush... In Rush&Dreams (try to remember...) I forgot XDD

Well two screenshot is better than one... and there's a couple that only have one screenshot in Gakuensai if I remember...

Hope you like the site that I give you =3

haha It's true. he's really unpredictable but sometimes unpredictable guys just scare me ^^" don't know when I'll make him angry >.<

really want to see him blushing >.< to see how cute he is. hahaha

eh??? really!! just 1 screenshot! who thats unlucky man ^^'

I go to see it already. Like it!! really like it ^//^ thank you for telling me ^0^

#40 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:44 PM

haha It's true. he's really unpredictable but sometimes unpredictable guys just scare me ^^" don't know when I'll make him angry >.<

really want to see him blushing >.< to see how cute he is. hahaha

eh??? really!! just 1 screenshot! who thats unlucky man ^^'

I go to see it already. Like it!! really like it ^//^ thank you for telling me ^0^

Lol the good thing about this game is you don't have to worry about unpredictable guys, if you make the wrong move just load it and correct it XDDD

The guy with one screenshot in Gakuensai... From what I play is Dan (the chibi kid that always tag along with Akutsu Jin). also if I'm not mistaken... Yagyu?? The guy with glassess from Rikkaidai?? maybe there's more but I dunno coz I haven't play all of them...

and glad you like the site ^__^

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance