• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#321 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 12 June 2010 - 04:59 AM

I've finished Kirihara and Shishido and is currently being creepy and stalking Mizuki because I'm dying to laugh at him when he confesses. Kirihara took me two tries for whatever reason, even though the only thing that I did differently when I went through his route a 2nd time was ignore Niou for most of it. Even though I love Kirihara to bits, I like Shishido's dates and confession way better - I felt like the heroine was always doing Kirihara a favour...Shishido was more boyfriend material in that he was caring in a upbeat, casual way. =P

Argh, but Mizuki is driving me crazy - I've gotten his disapproving looks and his "is there any meaning in me telling you that" whenever I ask him a topic. X_x It's hard to raise his love meter!

How did you get Kirihara? I'm trying to activate his event with Atobe but no matter what I do it doesn't happen! ><; I've gone through the guide in La Primavera and I've tried Half Adder but it still won't work... maybe like you I should just avoid talking to Niou altogether ;_; I always never give my phone number to another guy when I'm going after one guy.

I realized what I did wrong...in Motto Gakupuri you can go after Yukimura after you finish one of the 6 Rikkai members. When you decide to bring him out you automatically get his phone number. To get the event with Atobe you can't get any of the other members phone numbers at all... it figured it out after I got that even with Atobe. I was happy when he called me be when I saw him...I was upset because Konami didn't make him wear 私服! The only characters in Rikkai they did that for were Sanada and Niou! *sigh*

Mizuki drove me crazy for a while but I realized on the first date I chose the wrong option when going to the book store...the option in the first date leads to the second date...

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#322 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

<edit>

I realized what I did wrong...in Motto Gakupuri you can go after Yukimura after you finish one of the 6 Rikkai members. When you decide to bring him out you automatically get his phone number. To get the event with Atobe you can't get any of the other members phone numbers at all... it figured it out after I got that even with Atobe. I was happy when he called me be when I saw him...I was upset because Konami didn't make him wear 私服! The only characters in Rikkai they did that for were Sanada and Niou! *sigh*

Mizuki drove me crazy for a while but I realized on the first date I chose the wrong option when going to the book store...the option in the first date leads to the second date...

One of my favourite characters is Niou, so I was very happy to get his shifuku ^_^...and he had a new event which was good.

I went a bit crazy with TeniPuri this year...watched the whole anime and finished all the characters in Gakuensai and Doki Doki Survival, and now I'm finishing the Motto Gakuensai...I wish they'd come out with a new game! Or port the Doki Doki Survival to PSP, on DS the voices don't sound great.

Edited by lijakaca, 03 July 2010 - 02:44 PM.

#323 r3vy4

r3vy4

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:tezuka, ryoma, akaya, all PoT chara, hazuki, himuro, zero

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:44 AM

ummm.. i'm new at this forum. I already finished motto gakuensai at nds but i'm missing some cg. Anyone know how to get the missing cg?
I miss ryoma, kaido, fuji, oshitari, sengoku...Thanks a lot

#324 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:13 AM

@r3vya: Uhm you didn't state which CG's you are missing, anyway you could use the guide its for PS2 but they are mostly the same, I think DS only has a couple CG's more.

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#325 r3vy4

r3vy4

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:40 AM

ah sorry i forgot. I'm missing CG's number 4 and 6 for ryoma, fuji. 1,3,5 for kaido and Yuushi. Number 2 for eiji, and 1 for kawamura, shisido. CG's number 2, 4, 6 for sengoku(sorry many missing CG -.-). I thought that CG will be the character with a school uniform when he coming to date rather than using alternate clothes(cause I get chitose like that), but i don't know how to make them using their school uniform when dating. They keep using alternate clothes...

#326 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:42 PM

Hmmm anyone know POT doujin game with Rikkai as main? (<-preferably *cough*shounen-ai*cough*)

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#327 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:41 PM

POT MOUNTAIN/SEA PORT ON DS
and come on, they didn't fix Fuji magically changing eye color lolol

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#328 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 16 December 2010 - 03:02 AM

I wanted to reply to this yesterday but I didn't have the time.
Love Passion of the Sea and Mountain LOL

I hope they'll add Shitenhouji here too...and this time with Kenya, Zaizen, and Yuuji. LOL

I wonder...if Konami will do a game in the future with the high schoolers LOL

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#329 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:51 PM

Cool~ A new one in DS <3 and yeah for addition of Shitenhouji (because we know Shiraishi and Kenya ARE hot~ <3) will Yukimura be secret chara as always? wait or might it be, there is no Rikkai?

CORDA OCTAVE

#330 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:01 PM

@LenxKaho: Yukimura is a regular in this one (he's in the sea version with Jackal & Bunta) The other are in the mountain version

#331 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:19 PM

@Hazuki: lolz I see. Though we have to go through all Rikkai as usual XD Oh and that means we can chase Jackal, right?

I have just realized, is this a re-make version of Doki2 Survival Mystic stuff?

CORDA OCTAVE

#332 r4nd0m

r4nd0m

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Seiyuu, mysteries, everything unusual, anything weird and whatever interests me :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many...

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:03 AM

wow another remake~ XD hmm is it gonna be merged into 1 game this time? hopefully not... the plot's short enough as it is on ps2...

Posted Image
「心臓が止まって, 脳の働きが止まる.
死ぬって, ただそれだけの事だろ.」 アキラ

Please take a look if you have time >///<
http://seihinata.deviantart.com/

#333 r3vy4

r3vy4

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:41 AM

Wowo a new prince of tennis game..Gonna wait for this game..Meanwhile i' m still playing old prince of tennis doujin game... But i need a guide to complete all of it.. Does anyone have a guide for all prince of tennis doujin game especially Hyoutei Change, Hyoutei Dream/Musou, Orange heart and Love game...I really appreciate any help...Thank you

#334 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:30 AM

Konami finally added more stuff to the site. They added a story page, character, and "new" system page. LOL
Thankfully they've also added Shitenhouji. Apparently there are 4 characters from Shitenhoji. They've only announced Kenya. I wonder if they are just going to add the same 3 from MottoGakuPuri but just delaying it. According to the new system there is an even amount of character distribution between mountain and sea, 20 on one and 20 on the other. There are more CG and events...even the endings have something extra. Also...if you go after 2 boys from the same school you'll get events between them (jealousy?! LOL)

#335 momoshie

momoshie

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Himurochi, Kaido, Tezuka, too many ; v;

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

Hello everybody~ :grin: I'm a new member to this forum, but I found this thread a while ago actually. It helped me a lot with deciding which games to get and how to get past certain points, so I'd like to extend a thanks to everybody. (:

But there's something that I've noticed about Orange Heart. For some reason when I go to the event lists, number 10 is missing for the main guys I've completed so far. .____.;; I don't have any clue what it could be, so... help please? xD;;

Also, I'm missing the last two captions for Ootori's newspaper, but I discussed all the topics. And I don't have his report either. -rubs chin- Is there anyone who got full completion with this game?

#336 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

OH! I played Motto Gakupuri on the DS a few months back. The gameplay is relatively simpler than general otome games, and once you get the hang of the game, you can practically gun down all the guys. I skipped those guys that I didn't really favor in the game. Either way, I successfully received most of the guys ending as they confessed to you at the campfire. I was laughing at most of their endings actually, since their last CG always portray them to be sparkling.

I think Atobe had a very interesting route, as compared to the rest. Not forgetting, Saeki's route was bittersweet. My favourite was Saeki's, though. His playthrough yielded a better ending.

Haven't started on Love Passion of the Sea and Mountain. But I have the game copy in hand. Not going to start it anytime soon, I'm still too occupied with TMGS. xDDDD

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#337 reira

reira

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Takuma + トシちゃん~! (^ヮ^)

Posted 18 July 2011 - 12:00 AM

AHAHA- I know what you mean!
It's really difficult to take anything seriously when it's surrounded by *sparkling lights*
especially confessions of undying love XD

I haven't played this game yet, because I thought it'd lean more on the story side than the actual romance. But might give it a go sometime :-)

#338 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

Ehh... In my honest opinion I felt that the game was sort of in the middle. O.O Neutral, I guess? It did not focus on the 'story' but neither was it made purely out of romance. However, I do have to agree that there were many parts in the game where it was just pure discussion between the members depending on which school you decide to be a 'member' of and help them out with their Festival preparations. The conversations tend to get really long, such as deciding menus, setting up of the booth and what-not. On the general, it's a relatively simple game so well, it is still well-spaced- not too much of either of them.

You can give it a try! :D That is if you don't mind simpler gameplay- experienced gamers like you should be able to complete it relatively fast. The love scenes are not necessarily doki-doki, though some are fun to play through. I would suggest that you play it if you have any guys that you favor in the Prince of Tennis series.

Atobe, Saeki, Shiraishi and Niou. These are my top four characters to go for.

P.S, Eiji and Oishi's routes are practically mirror reflections, LOL. Guess this is why they are the 'Golden Pair'. (To me. xDDD)

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#339 Lyne9

Lyne9

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:17 PM

Bought the Motto Gakuensai DS game a while back from cdJapan! Played it only a little bit so far. Somehow, I did not like it as much as the PS2 version. I think it was because of the smaller screen size and greater difficulty in controlling the mini games. BTW, the sparkly endings make them cute which is always good,

#340 clock

clock

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of them

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:08 AM

I just borrowed gakuensai ds from my friend. My first target is Atobe but I can't get him talk about the topic I got (like from the very start in the afternoon of 8/22, I can't get him talk about the cafe like every guide out there said even though I got the topic at earlier conversation). I haven't tried other guys so I don't know if it's just Atobe or everyone are like that.

And I'm looking to buy this game (cause I don't think I can finish all favorite guys before my friend want it back), so can you recommend any where I can get this game at reasonable price?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance