Desert Kingdom

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

Official site
Platform: PS2
Release date: May 27th

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#2 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:36 AM

oOo, I'm liking the art - very pretty ^^ *goes off to explore the website*
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#3 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:52 PM

I love the art style~!
It looks good.

P.s : maybe only otomate that doesn't realesed all new games in psp

#4 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:47 PM

Looks good :D Can't wait until the site has more info, I like the art.

Posted Image

#5 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:36 AM

feelsalot like arabians lost at sea from quinrose :lol:

#6 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:57 AM

Site updated with sample CGs for the characters. Sorry, the design feels too child-like to me and almost wrong >_>;; If they don't pull some seiyuu I really love, I'll forget about this game...

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#7 Tamarei

Tamarei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Saito, Peter White

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:22 PM

seems like a mix of arabians lost and garnet cradle.

the assassin and demon look cool, but somehow this looks too...young for my taste.

#8 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:22 PM

Now that they have more art up I notice the main girl looks... too young, but I really still like the art. Probably wont play this unless they get some good seiyuu, I'll just look at the CGs, haha.

Posted Image

#9 perumo

perumo

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, otome + RPG games
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Sakata Gintoki

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:23 AM

I really like the art, so pretty!!

The seiyuu list I read from B's LOG april are: KENN, Matsukaze Masaya, Tsuda Kenjiro, Terashima Takuma, Nomiya Kazunari (or kazuya? Kutani Ryou's cv from hiiro)

I think KENN is cv for the main guy character...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Blog Site:
http://pink.ap.teacup.com/ichigopie/

#10 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:22 PM

Ah, yeah they added that voice list to the official site, along with some more CGs? Unless I just missed them the first time. The three main guys are... really pretty, and the seiyuu cast is decent, so I'll probably pick this up :3

Posted Image

#11 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:16 AM

Just saw the info for this game as well (haven't been keeping up lately) and I'm sort of so-so on it. Like litewolf mentioned, the art or more say the characters, look a bit young. But the art really is pretty and colorful. Seiyuu cast for this one is okay to me, but I think I'll wait until reviews are out before I decide to get it.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#12 takumi

takumi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:aoi.

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:49 AM

I have just gone through the prologue and the heroine is ... a bit of interesting, i guess. lol
The way she talk, I mean. XD and I just realized that Terashima is the Genie. XD
I'm still confusing on who I should be going for... Sera, maybe?
Oh and the Assassin group, the Leader's cool too. XD;

Posted Image
ICON

#13 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

I have just gone through the prologue and the heroine is ... a bit of interesting, i guess. lol
The way she talk, I mean. XD and I just realized that Terashima is the Genie. XD
I'm still confusing on who I should be going for... Sera, maybe?
Oh and the Assassin group, the Leader's cool too. XD;

I got this because I loved the art, even though I don't really like the loli-style heroine design, but at least her personality's pretty awesome - finally a princess who's arrogant and orders everyone around :mrgreen:

With all the pastels and everything, it did look a little...young? I got a little tired of the pastel backgrounds. But the story's pretty good, and I love the seiyuu - Tsuda Kentarou!! Inui-sempai!! They make the young-looking characters seem not so young (thank God).

The story is not that serious or long, but I enjoyed it a lot - and the genie's story is so cute, I'm a sucker for faithful servant/princess love :oops:

#14 saris

saris

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga ,game.
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori etc.

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

That Sharon is so cute ><, I love all the conversation between him and hime coz she looks very forward and clever in sharon's route, it's like they born for each other,well I'm not romanticist but this two makes me feel like it. Still haven't played some other guys but so far , the story is good and the politic conversation in this is more subtled than other otomate games so far, so I like it. gonna get Terashima next ><

#15 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

I see there are a few out there who have played this game...do tell, what did you think of the romance? :)
I've been eyeing this game for a long time, because it looks so pretty.
But I'm not liking how 'ages 10 and up' everything looks, since the characters seem very young.
Do you think it is aimed at even younger people than the usual Cero B Otomate games :?:

Posted Image

#16 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
    Shoujo manga
    Music

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:45 PM

I see there are a few out there who have played this game...do tell, what did you think of the romance? :)
I've been eyeing this game for a long time, because it looks so pretty.
But I'm not liking how 'ages 10 and up' everything looks, since the characters seem very young.
Do you think it is aimed at even younger people than the usual Cero B Otomate games :?:

Hrmmmm...well, I'd say it's maybe it's a little lighter than SYK, which was also B, but not incredibly so. There are moments of darkness in it, but the main characters themselves are pretty, uh, good? Not many dark secrets? Not crazy dark like Hakuouki or anything. And once the characters start talking, I don't think they're young anymore because of their adult voices and dialogue :D except Lejetta, he's pretty young-seeming.

#17 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

@lijakaca: Thank you for the info, I'm receiving the game next week :mrgreen:
Oh, so the story is not all pretty pastel colours and kiddy atmosphere after all...interesting^^
Yep, the voice actors are very ni~ce in this game, that's one of the reasons why I thought I'd give it a try, that maybe it's not as young as it looks...thanks for confirming my speculation^^
(I haven't really played S.Y.K to compare the romance but thanks, I got an idea :D after 30 minutes of playing S.Y.K I quit, for some reason, I couldn't get used to the atmosphere, story and art design XD Too bad too, cause I bought the twin box...perhaps some other time in the future I'll feel differently :roll:)

EDIT: This game was definitely NOT my cup of tea :-?
I made the mistake of going after Sera first (and ignoring Vii's awesomeness and weirdness as a character XD)...and I couldn't wait to finish his route and be done with it! Boring, boring, boring....despite some nice humour, and the heroine's refreshing wagamama attitude, I found Sera's route meh and lacking in romance, plot, and development...perhaps the other characters' routes do the game more justice, but it'll take me a long, long time to give this game another try :|

P.S. Lijakaca, your blog on this game was awesome! I especially liked the summary of the game prologue/intro^^

Posted Image

#18 perumo

perumo

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, otome + RPG games
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Sakata Gintoki

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:32 PM

This game's story is really funny. Heroine's also has a strong attitude and kinda boyish. I've captured Sera, but feel no mood to captured the others...I kinda curious with Terataku's chara (forget his name,... unbala?) but when I checked guide, to capture him must after finish captured all main guys -_-;

My Blog Site:
http://pink.ap.teacup.com/ichigopie/

#19 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:40 AM

I like to get this game but can someone tell me if its worth buying? How are the stories for each guy and is the romance in it good?

#20 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
    Shoujo manga
    Music

Posted 27 September 2010 - 04:36 PM

@lijakaca: Thank you for the info, I'm receiving the game next week :mrgreen:
Oh, so the story is not all pretty pastel colours and kiddy atmosphere after all...interesting^^
Yep, the voice actors are very ni~ce in this game, that's one of the reasons why I thought I'd give it a try, that maybe it's not as young as it looks...thanks for confirming my speculation^^
(I haven't really played S.Y.K to compare the romance but thanks, I got an idea :D after 30 minutes of playing S.Y.K I quit, for some reason, I couldn't get used to the atmosphere, story and art design XD Too bad too, cause I bought the twin box...perhaps some other time in the future I'll feel differently :roll:)

EDIT: This game was definitely NOT my cup of tea :-?
I made the mistake of going after Sera first (and ignoring Vii's awesomeness and weirdness as a character XD)...and I couldn't wait to finish his route and be done with it! Boring, boring, boring....despite some nice humour, and the heroine's refreshing wagamama attitude, I found Sera's route meh and lacking in romance, plot, and development...perhaps the other characters' routes do the game more justice, but it'll take me a long, long time to give this game another try :|

P.S. Lijakaca, your blog on this game was awesome! I especially liked the summary of the game prologue/intro^^

Yay, thanks! It was so funny, I couldn't help but translate it.

I actually did Sera after a couple other routes, and it did seem a little blah after the others. It's almost like they thought they needed to do a standard 'ouji-sama' route, and didn't let it get interesting. Sera had some interesting things like how he lapses into 'yancha' sometimes, but they didn't really develop it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance