• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:51 AM

Monochrome Factor: Cross Road is a PS 2 otome game based off the manga and anime series of it. You play as a girl name Serina who has powers who joins the characters from the manga and anime to fight evil. This game is an otome game. As you play Serina you will make choices and can have her fall in love with one of the guys in the game and he falls for her.

I have never read the manga or seen the anime of Monochrome Factor but the game has caught my interest. Once I buy the game and if I really like it I will maybe get the manga and anime series. I really do think ill like the game since I saw the opening of it on U-TUBE and liked it plus I like the way the drawings are in the game.

If anyone has more information about the summary of this game please do share. Since this game looks interesting I thought I share it with everyone.

#2 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 25 January 2010 - 08:04 AM

Thanks for pointing this game out^^ I never finished the anime because I'm not one for BxB, but what I did see I really enjoyed. And since this is has a girl main character I will definitely look into it, and I'll probably finish the anime now too. I went looking for info on it and so here's the main site to the game:http://5pb.jp/games/monochro/

The game is already out, it came out in November of 2008 if I am correct. Funny that I never heard or saw it before now :/ But it looks really good^^ Has anyone else played this before?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#3 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:01 AM

Thanks for pointing this game out^^ I never finished the anime because I'm not one for BxB, but what I did see I really enjoyed. And since this is has a girl main character I will definitely look into it, and I'll probably finish the anime now too. I went looking for info on it and so here's the main site to the game:http://5pb.jp/games/monochro/

The game is already out, it came out in November of 2008 if I am correct. Funny that I never heard or saw it before now :/ But it looks really good^^ Has anyone else played this before?

I didnt even know there was a manga and anime series of this game till I was trying to find more information about the game and thats when I found out about the other stuff. I really like this game and cant wait till I get my hands on it! You can watch the opening of the game on U-TUBE

#4 Moecchan

Moecchan

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Anime/ Manga, drawing, writing fanfictions, webdesign (sort of buildig websites, making graphics), reading, playing games

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:58 PM

Has anyone else played this before?

late answer, I know, but well-!

I got this game. (Me was so excited as they announced a game for FM in '08 wheee!)
As you said it before, the game's graphics are quite good, the structure as well. They got alot of functions in it, alot! It's quite confusing at first but after you got the feeling for it, the game works super easy. (You can do a quick save, return fast to the main title, the gallery- 'interface' is rly nice etc.)
But if you're not able to read a little bit Japanese, it will be hard to beat the game. *sighs* Monochrome Factor is one of my favourite Mangas (sadly the anime turned into BxB..) - so it was a must to buy, but it was sosososo frustrating as I played the game at first, (and now, still playing this game) never made it to get all of the boy's endings. T_T/ I never thought it would be that hard, because, for example, Karin Entertainments Princess Nightmare worked fine for me. >_<
Still, it's a great game.
Posted Image
because we are gundam!

... please excuse my bad english. <'3

#5 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:03 AM

I finally bought this game and have played all the routes in it and I must say that I love this game. Each route was interesting. Not only that I love the music in it and the graphics was pretty. I think that Akira, Shirogane and Kou had the most interesting routes. This game is worth buying so I hope that other people who like otome games and is a fan of the Monochrome Factor series will buy this game as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance