• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:55 AM

Wait, you even got the ending for the okama guy in LE2?
I did everyone except the okama to get Ryuzki too xD
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#22 kyrie

kyrie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:clavis

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:09 AM

Ugh I used to get through games one at a time (I was a completionist!) but right now I'm seriously juggling like 20 different games... Maybe it's because there's been a lot of new releases lately? I don't know lol. I mean there's a remake of HnKnA coming out and I haven't even started Joker! xD

#23 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:50 AM

@ Kaho

Yep, I got the okama guy. The only guy I didn't get was Chihiro, because I never played LE1 so I couldn't unlock him.

Edit:

But, I got okama guy after Ryuuzaki. I think you can't get him until after Ryuuzaki, he is like the not-so-secret secret character, besides Chihiro.

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#24 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 09 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

I never finished any otome game "completely".
I stop playing most of them after I finished some route. Usually because I get bored quickly, or the game too hard that I gave up on finishing it, already read the spoiler of the story that make me lose interest on it, attracted wit new game, etc.

So far, I already finished some routes from TMGS 2nd season, Heart and Joker no kuni, and currently playing hiiro no kakera (so few of them). But, although I rarely play/finish a game, I still search for new game, that make me have plenty of game that I never touch at all (my sister called me strange but it can't be helped, at least for me) ^^

#25 M-1nG

M-1nG

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:SAKUYA and Ron XD

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

the game that i manage to complete:
sorayume
panic pallete
fushigi yuugi genbu gaiden
hiiro no kakera portable
haruka 3 izayoiki
monochrome factor
starry sky
souten no kanata, etc...

but lately i only complete half of the charater... >.<
Posted Image

#26 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

When I start a game, usually I try to go for full completion. Boring routes doesn't even stop me. So if I stopped playing a game because it's boring, then it must be really bad and puts me to sleep LOL. Other reasons include the game being too time-consuming.. or I lost interest.

Below are the 100% completed games. Not too many though. xD;

• Otometeki Koi Kakumei ★ Love Revo!!
• Asaki Yume Mishi
• Vitamin X Evolution / Vitamin Y
• Hoshizora no Comic Garden
• Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 (Izayoiki was only for Tomomori 8D)
• Harukanaru Toki no Naka de Yume no Ukihashi
• Heart no Kuni no Alice
• D.C. Girl’s Symphony
• Royals ~Itoshi no Ouji-sama~
• Danzai no Maria
• Starry Sky (PC version, all four seasons)

As much as I love TMGS series, collecting all the CGs and endings is going to take so much time LOL. Currently I'm playing Sangoku Renseki and aiming for full completion too. Visual novels feels easier to complete. :3

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#27 sachi

sachi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I seriously have way too many.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:25 PM

Hmm... so far the games I've completed are Hiiro no Kakera DS, Duel Love, Kurayami no Hate de Kimi wo Matsu and Will o' Wisp. I haven't gotten the partnerless ends (model end, etc) for Love Revo, and Tokimemo games...have too many endings for me to complete D: I'm still missing some of the Teacher endings in VitX Evolution, and right now I'm playing Hoshizora no Comic Garden; hopefully I can complete the game...

If the game only has a few characters and a not-too-hard and a relatively short gameplay, I try to complete it. <--This is the only reason why I finished Duel Love despite hating the shota chara DX Hiiro no Kakera, though long, had a very good storyline and yummy art so I couldn't NOT finish it :smile:) Most of the time, if it's taking too long to complete the game, I leave it alone and play something else before I come back to it when I'm in the mood again. So yeah, most of the games I'm playing (both otome and non-otome games) are all in the started-but-not-yet-finished stage lol XD

#28 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Piano, reading manga, gaming, fangaying/fangirling blah blah... Baa baa
  • Who I fangirl over:教えるわけなし(^_^)

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:58 AM

LOL I AM SHOCKED AT MY TARDINESS IN COMPLETING STUFF BUT HEY PROCRASTINATION WORKS 8D

Spoiler

Most of the games I full-comp are on PC or can be played on PC XD Because my mother turns into an alpaca whenever I bring my PS2 out...
Somehow games all sort of seem "fake" to me after I started playing BL games so I don't really play that much anymore. My gaming prime was like 1-2 years ago XD
血を吐くように、必死にフルコンを追いかけたから...
Spoiler

- Supporter of Save Our Bishies and Save Our Seiyuu -
˜†Seiyuu of the day/ week/ month/ year: Nao-nii˜†

#29 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:52 AM

WOW SHEEP YOU FINISHED SO MANY GAMES! I PHAIL AS OTOME GAME FAN, NEVER REALLY HAD A 'PRIME' OR SO TO SPEAK.
I like variety so I dabble in this and in that but then leave it for so long a time I lose passion/motivation/concentration for the game...
Likes PC games for the same reason too, so that's why my PS2 games (alapaca♥♥) gotten on offer from PA are all just sitting there, looking at me. But PC games are a drain on storage space, especially since I don't go through them so quickly, so I haven't really done much with them either. XD
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#30 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Piano, reading manga, gaming, fangaying/fangirling blah blah... Baa baa
  • Who I fangirl over:教えるわけなし(^_^)

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

But a nice roomy HDD solves most space problems unless you have that many games XD Regular spring cleaning helps to keep everything under control~
I actually thought I was kind of phail since I never finished TMGS2 and 3, those are like the ultimate benchmarks of patience XD (and despite my professed love for most TMGS2 charas haha)
Sometimes I dunno why I actually full-comp some games when I open them to have a look at some scenes a while later. Like those H games from my distant gaming past lol
I guess I had too much time, but now... 8D
血を吐くように、必死にフルコンを追いかけたから...
Spoiler

- Supporter of Save Our Bishies and Save Our Seiyuu -
˜†Seiyuu of the day/ week/ month/ year: Nao-nii˜†

#31 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:54 PM

I have to complete it at 100%, so I can record the 'full story' for viewing later on. ^^ If you go after most of the characters in one turn, then it's not too difficult to full completion. Most of the time, you can't get the bonus omake stuff or 'everyone' still CG until you complete the game at 100%. So even if we don't like some characters, we just do them as quickly as possible, feeling like they are a necessary 'pathway' to get to the 100% ending.

We are very singular about the games we play (no time to really play, so we just choose the ones we really love) and then finish them totally. However, we've been so busy the past year that our gaming time has practically become nil. We're JUST starting 2f Encore now (while I was waiting at a Honda dealer to get our car's oil change!) even though it came out at least a year ago!!! EEK!

We've played the games below at 100%: (unless otherwise noted)
Spoiler

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#32 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:11 PM

@TsukimoriKahoko :shock: That's quite a list!

I generally don't feel like I've beaten a game until I've gotten 100%. Back when I was first really getting into games I wanted to get all 120 stars in Mario 64 to see Yoshi on top of the castle, and it just continued from there. Nowadays when playing RPGs I always stop before the last boss to make sure I've finished all the side quests. I've gotten 100% on the few otome games I've played as well, though it's a bit more tedious. You're always stuck playing some same scenario like six times if you want to go all the routes, and even with a great story, some of the guys are just blegh. Even when I try not to, I somehow always end up with the guy I like least as the last one. Getting through Mon Mon's route in Yo-Jin-Bo so I could see the extra ending was near excruciating. But I gotta have that 100%!

#33 Devil-chu!

Devil-chu!

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:ARE YOU SERIOUS? VIVI-SAMAA!

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:21 AM

Well, to me completing the game isn't my objective, but just getting the sexy bishies.. but I have actually 100% finished some! (COUGHNOTALOT) probably depends on how much you love or play the game to actually finish it; LOL. Concerning that I have no knowledge in Japanese at all, these games are simple to understand. :D ceptstarrysky.

Wellll, these are the games i've finished. :P LOLITSSHORT.

• Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side 1 & 2.
• Otometeki Koi Kakumei: Love Revo
• Duel Love (KYAAA!)
• Starry Sky in Spring & Summer

OH, ISN'T IT AMAZING THAT I'VE NEVER TRIED La Corda d'Oro? O:<

#34 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:03 AM

I used to try for full completion, but after some *cough*LoveRevo*cough* that require full re-playthroughs and stuff, I'm not as picky about getting it anymore especially after having to go through some routes and wanting to stab the characters because I hated them so much. I try to do several characters at once, but for some games that burns me out and makes me not enjoy or remember it, so I stopped doing that. I find VNs to be way easier to finish since you can skip through a bunch, and games where it's not clear what you missed, I just give up on. It took me sooooo long to get Shirogane. And I usually don't bother with the friendship routes... But I do go back and try to finish games, especially ones where you can tell easily where you left off like Corda. I admire anyone that 100% comps TMGS!! I don't know how people do it.

Otome games that I think I've fully completed:
Spoiler

Yeah, mostly VNs there...there's a bunch where I need only one more character to finish, and then a bunch that I can't even get through one route :P
I always wish I had, like, two weeks off with nothing scheduled just so I could sit home and finish a bunch games. I hate not finishing them, especially easy ones, but...there's not enough time!! And some routes suck, let's face it :P

#35 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:30 PM

Reporting in to add that I have finished Sangoku Rensenki completely and love it to bits! xD

LOL I AM SHOCKED AT MY TARDINESS IN COMPLETING STUFF BUT HEY PROCRASTINATION WORKS 8D

Spoiler

Most of the games I full-comp are on PC or can be played on PC XD Because my mother turns into an alpaca whenever I bring my PS2 out...
Somehow games all sort of seem "fake" to me after I started playing BL games so I don't really play that much anymore. My gaming prime was like 1-2 years ago XD

Wow sheep, you completed KuraKimi.. o.o
I'm weak towards horror so I couldn't even complete a single route in that game lol.
Lately I'm leaning towards PC games as well because a Wii is occupying my TV and it's so much trouble to change and plug my PS2 onto it instead. But since those tempting PS2 games are starting to pile up I know I have to do it sooner or later.. orz

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#36 reira

reira

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Takuma + トシちゃん~! (^ヮ^)

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:46 AM

Wow. Respect +
I couldn't finish Kurayami either- it was way way too scary for me (´・-・。)

Even though I don't set my sights on COMPLETING a game, especially if the routes turn out to be not-so-fun/squicky/scary/boring - it just doesn't feel right to me not to finish.

So yeah, I kinda force myself into playing through everything too by starting off with the least interesting character. That way, there wouldn't be any excuse not to finish a game (^▽^")

#37 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:53 PM

Reading about the list other users have made regarding the number of games they have completed shames me, LOL. Normally I wouldn't be so hellbent on finishing the games. There would always be one or two characters in the otome games whom I really have zero interest in, and my friends would usually recommend me against them too, having completed the game before me.

The only series I've completed are all seasons of th TMGS series. Yes, I'm a hardcore TMGS fan. But it's more or less the fact that I've gotten the hang of how to go about getting the guy. The gameplay is roughly the same, thus once you catch the trick- you can breeze your way through (provided there are no glitches or something, I had one once, and had to reload the save file thanks to TMGS' random probability of events.)

With reference to chiliztri's list, I realized I have finished Vitamin Y as well. It was easy to finish, and more of a sequel to the entire game. The entire game is hilarious, the mini-games are either too cute or too incomprehensible. xDDD The endings are really fun too. As usual, I enjoyed Tsubasa the most. Or maybe his route contained some English words thus it was easier for me to comprehend.

Spoiler

The other game that I have attained near completion is Clock Zero. (Without a walkthrough! So proud of myself xDDD) The rest? Well, maybe. Maybe I'd complete them. Some time.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#38 topari

topari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Creepy pasta.
  • Who I fangirl over:too many minor characters to keep track of

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:18 AM

I have a bunch of games I haven't finished. I just don't have the time or effort these days, lol. I'll finish one route and that's it. I'll move on to the next game.

It's the same with English otome games. I was playing Date Warp, finished one route but wasn't satisfied with the ending I got (there's a better ending for that character, apparently). I got bored and annoyed so I just left it. I have a serious attention span problem.

#39 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:48 PM

I play a lot of games, sometimes I go for a full-100%-complete-everything-get-bragging-rights-playthrough (3 or 4 so far with FF X-2*cough*) but other times I just finish it and then go for everything later. But when it comes to my otome games, I only have TokiMemo, so ..

* TokiMemo Densetsu no Ki no Shita de - I think I'm only missing Shiori .. that bitch.

* TokiMemo GS - Almost done, just need to .. uh .. I think I need Aoki. Maybe Amanohashi again for that concert pic .. don't remember. So long since I played the PS2 version.

* TokiMemo 1st Love Plus - Gyah~, I am stuck on Morimura and have a Madoka run on the side. About 40% complete, counting the random cutscenes I get with the other guys I'm not going for.

* TokiMemo 2nd Season - .. attempting Harry and failing. His answer options confuse me! About .. 30%. I just don't CARE for the hundred thousand versions of Best Friend routes. I want these guys as my lovers, damn you!

C-A

#40 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:30 AM

* TokiMemo 2nd Season - .. attempting Harry and failing. His answer options confuse me! About .. 30%. I just don't CARE for the hundred thousand versions of Best Friend routes. I want these guys as my lovers, damn you!

HANDS DOWN. I really detest having to go for Best Friend routes, honestly. I think that component was added for replayability possibilities. I triggered it once about a thousand months ago (exaggeration) when I was still trying to play Tokimemo GS2 and I thought the whole scenario involving best friends was really sad (and a waste of time). So yeah, I always just stop at 'being lovers' and that's it. I recently got back to replaying the whole TMGS2, because I decided to do a review of it and some suggestions- and I went for the different ED (i.e, no accidental kiss etc.) And that's about all.

Personally, these few months my otome game completion list is still looking as sparse as ever. I think one single route takes me about forever to complete. And when I do get done with one character, I still have a tonne other to go after, and then I'd start thinking, "I'd take a break from this one..." and move on to another eyecandy that had attracted my attention. And I think the cycle repeats until I run out of games and I crawl back to the ones I had left in the dust and beg for mercy.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance