• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:11 PM

Thanks for the news litewolf!
TAKUMI'S KISS CG IS AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT NOW! LOL
I like Takashi's narration...it's so like him LOL and his mumbling at the end about Shiina XD

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#42 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 27 May 2011 - 07:14 AM

You're welcome ^^
As expected of Takumi~ I had a feeling he'd be the one getting the kiss cg as sample XD
Now I really can't wait for Takashi's route >w<///

Also and the real reason behind this post lol according to Amazon the game will go on sale 4th August though the official site still doesn't mention it.

EDIT: Site confirms the release date. Also, on the blog you can see a small preview of the booklet included with the limited edition. They also finalized the tokutens from the different shops so if interested check them out ^^.

EDIT2: Their twitter posted a link to twitter's accessories link

Big update!

Sample voices for Takashi, Rikka and Souya.
Game system has some funny screenshots YES I AGREE SHIINA!!!!
Love Contact for Takashi, Kyousuke and Souya.
Some screenshots.

EDIT3: And the new twitter accessories from their twitter here

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#43 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:56 AM

Dude...litewolf I'm so with you on supporting Shiina LOL (he probably said that from the fans who got the courage to write that on the enquete LOL) I know he voiced all our thoughts XD

Uh...anyway, thanks for the update again! I was kinda surprised to see Onizuka with his glasses off LOL

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#44 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:28 PM

Shiina: voicing what most thought but few dared speak LOL
I mean, I liked Souya's route but that... OK I STOP HERE

I hope Shiina will be in the next love contact update, I'm growing curious with him! Of course now I'm stalking doing it with Takashi XD

Posted Image

#45 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:19 AM

I pre-ordered the natsukoi fandisk, and I haven't even played the original Storm Lover yet XD
Hatano Wataru, what you make me do....buy a game just for you XD
Hope that in order to play the fandisk it doesn't require you to have finished the original game first or have saves from the original Storm Lover game lol
I thought of buying both the original game and the fandisk, but then I realized the I want to play the fandisk first XD
I will buy the original storm lover for sure, but I really want to play the natsukoi first. You think I should really play the original game first?

Posted Image

#46 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

I've never played Storm Lover. It seems interesting enough. I saw the OP about a few months ago. Haven't laid my hands on it.

I agree with how many of the otome games are just being ported to the PSP now. Fortunately, I have 'one'. It is not exactly mine, but my brother's. And he puts in minimal effort in trying to keep it in a good condition. He just tosses it around nonchalantly. I'm planning to get one of my own once my exams are over, though.

I went to the official site and visited around. The game system behind Storm Lover seems pretty interesting. (From the images they give.) At least it is not just another game that throws a bunch of words for you to read and digest without giving you anything else to do.

If I ever played the game, I'd go for Mikoshiba Kiyosuke first. (I just read from the site, hopefully it is correct.) He is the tanned one. (LOL.) Why? He stands out from the rest of them. I normally go for the one that catches my eye first. (That's why first impressions are important. xDDD) Hopefully there is no prerequisite in order to gun him down.

I'd keep a mental note about this game. Hope I can get my OWN PSP soon.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#47 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

If I ever played the game, I'd go for Mikoshiba Kiyosuke first. (I just read from the site, hopefully it is correct.) He is the tanned one. (LOL.) Why? He stands out from the rest of them. I normally go for the one that catches my eye first. (That's why first impressions are important. xDDD) Hopefully there is no prerequisite in order to gun him down.

Don't worry, you can get him right away -_^ Hope you will be able to give this game a chance ^^

On fandisk news, the site keeps having updates so do remember to check it out from time to time.

Also... Storm Lover got a manga serialization! The first chapter will appear on the august release of Sylph.

Posted Image

#48 reira

reira

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Takuma + トシちゃん~! (^ヮ^)

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:13 AM

@D3stinyx: ME TOO! I started off with Kyousuke cos he looked most likely to be the tsundere one (*∀`)

@litewolf: Wow really? I've always thought that since the storyline is so malleable (like TMGS), it would've been difficult to make into a manga or anime serialization.
But meh. Hot guys x Manga? I'LL BE WAITING XD

I LOVE how flexible Storm Lover's system is, but to be honest, I didn't really enjoy the "multiple relationships" part of the game. The first time I hit the バカップル status on Kyousuke's route, I tried my hand at cheating on him with Yuuto
and..oh gosh.
It was terrible. I felt so terrible. He just looked so sad and BETRAYED (□`。)
I saved the game beforehand though and kind of skipped back to happier times after that- but I don't think I'll be trying something like that again("ー`)

#49 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:19 AM

Don't worry, you can get him right away -_^ Hope you will be able to give this game a chance ^^

Phew! I thought I might have to do a runabout way just to get his end. ;___; Which routes should I give a thought to go after, then? Any suggestions? I might not have time to go through all of them so I'm thinking of just playing those that have worthy storylines.

@D3stinyx: ME TOO! I started off with Kyousuke cos he looked most likely to be the tsundere one (*∀`)

Really?! So what are your impressions of his route? Good? Bad? How about him, as a character? Is he cute? >///< I'm so excited- but I think I can only play all the PSP-only games once I lay my hands on my own PSP. My brother would most likely ruin the PSP and the game if I bought it now. This is so dampening. Oh well. I have a major exam this year, guess this is how God wants to keep me focused on the right track.

I LOVE how flexible Storm Lover's system is, but to be honest, I didn't really enjoy the "multiple relationships" part of the game. The first time I hit the バカップル status on Kyousuke's route, I tried my hand at cheating on him with Yuuto

Wow, that sounds very interesting. The idea of a flexible system intrigues me. Though, isn't implementing a 'multiple relationships' in a game kind of... wrong? Cheating on your lover. :o If this had been a part of the system in Majima's route (TMGS2) I'd have played it LOL. Just to let that guy get a taste of his own medicine. But well, I don't know. You have to deliberately trigger this 'multiple relationships' system on your own through your choices, or it is available straightaway?

This game sounds exciting. *__*

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#50 reira

reira

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Takuma + トシちゃん~! (^ヮ^)

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:38 AM

Really?! So what are your impressions of his route? Good? Bad? How about him, as a character? Is he cute? >///<

Yep. Nope - but a bit repetitive after a while and VERY CUTE XD
Kyousuke could be the very definition of tsundere- a man's man on the outside, but with this soft-n-squishy fluffy ball of dere in the centre, that is good at cooking and extremely nice to everyone XD

I guess the only issue I had with the game was that since it's more of a "simulation" game than a visual novel, the routes are slowed down with everyday stuff like walking to school and day to day conversations. There's a basic storyline, but nothing specific. In a way, it's more like having a virtual boyfriend than anything.
not that I'm complaining ( ´∀`)

Though, isn't implementing a 'multiple relationships' in a game kind of... wrong? Cheating on your lover. If this had been a part of the system in Majima's route (TMGS2) I'd have played it LOL. Just to let that guy get a taste of his own medicine. But well, I don't know. You have to deliberately trigger this 'multiple relationships' system on your own through your choices, or it is available straightaway?

See, that's the thing-
It's possible to max out all of the parameters and reach the highest level of affection pretty early on during a route (unlike TMGS) After that, there isn't much else to do except to keep selecting the same character and hoping that it'd trigger another CG. The game gives you a choice between meeting several different characters on each day, so it's pretty easy to stray - but there's no specific "cheat on your lover" option (^▽^)

Though I know that D3publisher markets the multiple-relationships feature as a selling point for the game, to make it more "life-like" (´・ω・`")

#51 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:54 AM

Yep. Nope - but a bit repetitive after a while and VERY CUTE XD
Kyousuke could be the very definition of tsundere- a man's man on the outside, but with this soft-n-squishy fluffy ball of dere in the centre, that is good at cooking and extremely nice to everyone XD

YAY! I'm going for him first once I have the game!!

I guess the only issue I had with the game was that since it's more of a "simulation" game than a visual novel, the routes are slowed down with everyday stuff like walking to school and day to day conversations. There's a basic storyline, but nothing specific. In a way, it's more like having a virtual boyfriend than anything

Sounds like the female version of Love Plus? I guess that has its pros and cons. Personally I still prefer a little story behind, than just repetitive events that happen again and again because I can get so utterly bored after a while. I get that too when I play TMGS. I thought the system behind it sounded new and refreshing, didn't think it leaned more towards a 'real-life' simulation. Perhaps they just couldn't ignore the impact Love Plus brought to the whole dating simulation market. xDDD Sadly I'm more into 'harder' otome games. Not 'hard' as in throwing all kinds of mini-games at me, just 'hard' that it goes beyond just mere text-reading and easy-to-capture guys. I prefer something a little hard and requiring more strategizing on your part, like asking him out to date or raising stats appropriately to raise his affection etc. Basically, something for me to do or rack my brains about.

Either way, still looking forward to it. D3P has nice characterization in their games. I was impressed with Vitamin X, even though the tests killed me ALL THE TIME. (Guess till the end I'm just not a study-kind of person, or something... ;___; ) I want to go after the guys, especially Kyousuke. xDDD

Uwaa~ I went against what I said and went to play the game... I thought I should play it ahead viewing that the Summer edition of it is about to be released.

I've so far only managed to finish Kyousuke. Oh my gosh, he was really CUTE!! *_____* I loved his voice and how he would blush so furiously every time the heroine praised him for being kind. I don't know, I just love him. I really, really want a boyfriend like that. Hot, kind and all. He has really mesmerized me. I just love him. >< Though, why is he so afraid of his sisters bugs me.

So, I've finally come to see for myself what the system is like. Truthfully, I was a little disappointed. I couldn't do anything much, and all the messaging, BBS, and even the stats raising seemed meaningless. The guys, Kyousuke at least, are very easy to get- he 'confessed' during May, which is about a month after you met him? Under real-life circumstances this is a little shocking, but plausible so I left that alone.

The beginning of the story was funny, though. How no matter where she went she bumped into someone (hot guy, in this case). I was like YOUR LUCK HAS GOT TO RUN OUT SOMETIME?! Ahh, the blessings of being a heroine in an otome game. Hot guys flood your every corner.

The only thing that set me wondering in the game was the fact that even though Kyousuke and the heroine are going out, there were events in which he totally doesn't act like it. The boy group- of which I wonder how they actually got together, it's so weird- never seemed to mention anything about the two of them either. Kyousuke doesn't act like he's in love or anything AT TIMES. I don't know if it's because that was a pre-planned event in which the setting is that he is simply an acquaintance or he's just shy. Of course where the beautiful, heart-throbbing CGs are involved, he acts like he is with all the cheesy lines and all.

Well, all in all the characters in the game are wonderful. I enjoyed all the guys, and I know I will go after all of them. The system and gameplay behind it is not exactly that intriguing, though. Perhaps another time, another game can satisfy this.

Edited by litewolf, 23 July 2011 - 06:55 AM.
No double posting, use EDIT

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#52 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:34 AM

The beginning of the story was funny, though. How no matter where she went she bumped into someone (hot guy, in this case). I was like YOUR LUCK HAS GOT TO RUN OUT SOMETIME?! Ahh, the blessings of being a heroine in an otome game. Hot guys flood your every corner.

I know right? It was the same for me, couldn't believe all that luck LOL

Anyway, finished Natsukoi!

Overall, I'm very happy with it, especially because contrary to my expectation of this fandisk being very light, there were two routes that ended up being very heart-wrenching ; ;
Takashi, you really deserved being a full chasable guy, but at least I got one summer camp T^T

Posted Image

#53 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

Apparently there's a new Storm Lover game coming out in 2012!!!
It's called STORM LOVER 快!! (Storm Lover Kai!!)
Here's the official site: http://anonym.to/?ht...stormlover_kai/
I'm not 100% sure, but this seems to be a level-up version of the original game?
From what I understood at the official site blog and the March issue of Girl's Style, this is more like a level-up, improved version of the original game?
If it is indeed an improved version of the original Storm Lover game, I have to pre-order it, since I still haven't played the original!!!
So I would really appreciate it if someone could please clarify and confirm that this is indeed the case m(_ _)m

Posted Image

#54 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

Yes, it's a remake what the hell with all these games getting remakes, just release new ones
Change in graphics, illustrations and scenario fixing the problem with Rikka maybe?

Passing on it, enjoyed the first one but not buying a remake, if they release a new fanbook maybe I'll get that one :/
BTW the serialization of manga!Natsukoi already started.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance