Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:18 AM

I kinda suprised with Mamo in here. I think this is first time his character is "hige" LOL At the first time I also think Souya is a middle-age man, but suprised he still in high school! ^^;;

It doesn't suit him imo xD
I admit I was getting tired of Mamo-chan doing doing blond haired characters all the time, but his voice somehow doesn't suit the character. He should have a much deeper voice (^-^) And I agree that he looks a bit too old to be in high school, I thought he was a teacher at first xD

#22 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:42 PM

I had no plans on getting this game...ah, the power of being in Akihabara in front of Messe on the release day, and stare at their poster mentioning their special tokuten for the game ||OTL

Got through both endings for Mio and had lot of fun XDDD Though I have to admit, the game feels lacking... I guess it's how much they make you 'customize' your heroine but doesn't seem to have any effect in the game, or how TMGS-esque it is but is way inferior to it :/ Also, if you're a nice girl and stick to you boy faithfully, there is no break-up no rivals nothing at all! LOL I agree that Mamo does NOT fit his character and that he looks too old lol
Anyway, time to chase the teacher now >w</

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#23 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

I had no plans on getting this game either, but then someone advertised this game to me as "Love Plus for girls" and I caved. And since I'm procrastinating on finishing the remaining routes on HanaIchi since I didn't want it to end I decided to start playing this game. Obviously I'm still spoilt by HanaIchi so I won't comment on what I don't like about the game, but what I do like about Storm Lover is the fact that you could juggle boys around (I love that I could reject the "rival guy" twice and he'd still come to confess a third time) and boyfriend-wise; I like the lovelove mode and the fact that you can actually message your boyfriend. However if I was wondering if there is a guide out there? because aside from the staying faithful to your boyfriend ending, I wasn't sure how to trigger the other ones :(

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#24 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:41 AM

This is the one I use.

Meh, did the teacher and was really disappointed by it, was hoping for more 'adult' kind of love from him :/ Going to take a break from this game now, I tend to become even more picky after going through a route I'm not satisfied with...

Posted Image

#25 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:38 AM

Thank you for the guide lite_wolf *w*
as it turned out, I definitely like Yuuto more than I like Mio, but eh, the ~*stat building*~ was definitely a tedious and unnecessary aspect considering that as far as I can tell it doesn't even effect the ending like tokimemo :\

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#26 Milk_n_Flour

Milk_n_Flour

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Games, manga, books, music, baking, traveling, world news, philosophy, science and technology.
  • Who I fangirl over:Suzuka Kazuma, Gyokuryuu, Saeki Teru, Atori Mahiro

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:34 PM

Stat building doesn't do anything?  REALLY???

All this time I don't ever call my 'Boyfriend' because I study regularly and never saved up enough energy or something to call him T_T

I was so surprised that the guy I went after, Mikoshiba Kyosuke, asked me to be his girlfriend only 1 hour into the game real time, only 1 month in game time...

lol

It's kind of sad to hear Mio was a disappointment, he is so cute I thought...and he was the first character I met (fate?!)

I don't actually know what to do now... I heard you can break up...*evil thought*
"Shut up and just follow me" - DBSK fan service :)

#27 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

Makes me sad that so many games are coming out on psp, and I don't have one. Maybe I can con my friend into letting me borrow/steal hers, haha.

The art is really amazing for this series. I actually get kind of bored with regular high school romances, but for the pretty artwork, I'd play it anyway, heh.
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#28 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

Thanks for the guide link~!
Reading the review, this game looks interesting!
Will try this game too, after i get my long waited holiday. T_T

#29 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:43 AM

I finally started playing this game~
I thought this would be "Love Plus Girl's Side" because the PV that they showed made it seem very interesting! Because...before I saw the PV I wasn't that interested. LOL
I think that this game is fun. I kind of regret using my real birthday in this game...because it's in April ORZ so I won't have a guy giving me a birthday present since this game only takes place in a year... ><;
The game makes studying important because if you don't you'll be forced to take remedial lessons if you bomb the tests every time. ^^; So you wouldn't be able to hang out after school for a while and might miss some events...
I currently have Souya as my boyfriend...and had Takumi confess to me...but I rejected him and because I kind of ignored Souya for a while he became cold to me and had Wakana declare war on me. LOL

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#30 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I don't really "fangirl" over anyone at the moment. Maybe that will change.

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

I just finished the Souya route (but it seems I'm missing some things:\)...
I too had Takumi interfere with me and Souya lol. But I rejected him and then he hated me haha.

Now I have (I think Yuuto, the rich kid) as my boyfriend... but (maybe it's 'cause my Japanese is very far from perfect) he is INCREDIBLY boring and makes playing the game a drag. So I'm going to dump him for now (until my Japanese gets better) ^_-
Sorry for short/slow responses...

RSI sucks lol:p

my stupid blog XD

#31 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 07 September 2010 - 11:05 PM

Now I have (I think Yuuto, the rich kid) as my boyfriend... but (maybe it's 'cause my Japanese is very far from perfect) he is INCREDIBLY boring and makes playing the game a drag. So I'm going to dump him for now (until my Japanese gets better) ^_-

I'm surprised that you find Yuuto boring...it might be because he is a princely bocchama LOL (and like you said that your Japanese isn't very good...but mine is also far from perfect too.)
When I was playing Souya's route I wanted to get to know him more...
I'm currently playing Rikka and I had Yuuto become my "best friend" first. I also managed to unlock some events with him that I didn't when I had Souya as my boyfriend. The last lovely event I had with Yuuto was when I decided to walk home with him. Yuuto asks Yuna where she usually goes after school before going home. Yuna says that she recently found a nice takoyaki stand. Since Yuuto uh... "lives above the clouds" he has never eaten takoyaki before and when tries it for the first time he's naturally suprised since it's so hot. After eating all the takoyaki he said that experience was interesting. Yuna says that are other things and places that she has found. Yuuto then said he would like to go those places with Yuna too. I really liked this moment because if you bump into him before starting school he shows around town for a bit. So this time...Yuna is showing Yuuto things about town that he doesn't know about and you can see that Yuuto is in love with Yuna.

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#32 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I don't really "fangirl" over anyone at the moment. Maybe that will change.

Posted 08 September 2010 - 06:37 AM

ahh okay, that does sound cute haha, and now it makes more sense why he *seems* so reserved at all times ( keeping in mind my Japanese is still horrid lol).
I haven't had that event happen yet, I think the last one was that he took me to his house and left me with his butler.

To be honest, I've been incredibly lazy lately and haven't been using my dictionary as much as I should ( with Souya I used my dictionary with *every* single event/encounter with everyone).
But now that you've explained it, he does seem a bit more interesting...and I should use my dictionary more!

Even so, I think I'd still relate to Souya better as I used to hang out with a *lot* of people/friends in bands/theater trying to break through and such. So it was also a sort of nostalgic moment for me ^_^

my stupid blog XD

#33 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

at first I only like the art but after reading your comments, it makes me want to play this game now!!
Because most of the game would end with confession so I would love to see the event after being "his" girlfriend.
OK! maybe I'll save my money for PSP.(time to eat less and buy less again)

EDIT...

bought PSP already!!!! XD

I'm going after Mio for now (it just come in accident because I met him first so I decided to go after him ;p)
I really love to here his voice through the phone. XD
anyway, I really hate Takumi's voice style so much!!! (but I didn't hate the seiyuu) Why he has to use that style of voice?

#34 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:43 PM

Aah! I hate Takumi's voice too...
It's so slow and...strange. But in one scene he sooooort of forgets to talk that way haha. Maybe because he's having too much fun ^_-

I finally finished Yuuto's route...and I'M SO GLAD. lol.
The whole
Spoiler
story is just not for me.

my stupid blog XD

#35 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:31 AM

But in one scene he sooooort of forgets to talk that way haha

really!?!! I want to hear that now. hahaha

about yuuto, I think he's so perfect guy who don't have many interesting much so maybe some bore?
but I still don't play his route yet so I can't tell anyway.

#36 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 03:22 PM

Fandisk OAO/

B's Log April will have more info about it. So far, the subcharacters will have their proper routes and it seems they hint at a new character as well?

Posted Image

#37 ebi0brain

ebi0brain

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:01 AM

Despite the fact that I have raging RSI and that I'm trying to cut down on buying otome games....

if this comes out, I will have to grab it!

Storm lover was the first otome game I played :') So it holds a special place in my heart.

I wonder who the new character is :0 (if that's him in the little circle... he looks a little moody)

*goes in search of a place that sells seperate b's log issues*

my stupid blog XD

#38 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 06:23 AM

Well, fandisk site opened! days ago ahahaha
Only one picture to look at though, but it looks like they will have twitter accessories for those interested.

Speaking of twitter, they also have a twitter it's a mix of many things and some of the pics posted there are very funny XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New update.

Character page up, and we get to see the new character!!! CV: Nokamoto Nobuhiko
Also up the banners.

Posted Image

#39 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:43 PM

I'm sad that the new character doesn't have a first name! He seems interesting...kind of on a similar level with Tora except he doesn't tease people...he just doesn't get along with people in general LOL

La Primavera has on their page that seiyuu Oda Yuusei (for those of you wondering he's the voice for Saeki Kojirou from TeniPuri and is Nikaidou Shou from VitaminX)

#40 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

I'm sad that the new character doesn't have a first name! He seems interesting...kind of on a similar level with Tora except he doesn't tease people...he just doesn't get along with people in general LOL

La Primavera has on their page that seiyuu Oda Yuusei (for those of you wondering he's the voice for Saeki Kojirou from TeniPuri and is Nikaidou Shou from VitaminX)

In the blog they are joking avoiding to say if Shiina is a first name or a surname LOL

After much digging, I saw that the other seiyuu mentioned by La Primavera were sub-characters in the first game, Inada Tetsu was Kyousuke's trainer (also the father of the little girl in Takumi's route), Okamoto Hiroshi was the band club's president, and Oda Yuusei you mentioned Rikka's father. Maybe in the magazines they confirmed those characters will be back? :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site updated (ok, there was another update some time ago but I skipped it lol)

They've put up the promotional video, it's all narrated by Takashi and if you (like me) can't wait to be able to chase him, go watch it because it's very funny XDD

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance