lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:20 PM

So I finally got it, and have played through four routes now.

I actually like it, but damn it could be SOOO much better. Whoever decided which CGs to make made bad decisions IMO, because there were several places where I was like, OOH this will be a good CG, and then nothing!!!

Spoiler

Uh yeah. So though I'm enjoying it, I wish several things were different. Pretty art though. The *ahem* similarities to a certain other game don't bother me, lol.

#22 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:30 PM

So I finally got it, and have played through four routes now.

I actually like it, but damn it could be SOOO much better. Whoever decided which CGs to make made bad decisions IMO, because there were several places where I was like, OOH this will be a good CG, and then nothing!!!

Spoiler

Uh yeah. So though I'm enjoying it, I wish several things were different. Pretty art though. The *ahem* similarities to a certain other game don't bother me, lol.

Awww, your commentary makes me sad. And I can't believe they didn't have any cgs at the scenes you mentioned! That's like . . . blasphemy or something. =P

But at least the art is pretty, heh.

Spoiler

*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#23 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:23 AM

Spoiler

Lol I doubt it man. I mean look at Edel Blume. :???:
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:40 AM

Haha, I've never actually played Edel Blume, that was when I was getting tired of shallow Otomate games (then they got better and published Hakuouki...and it took me two years to get it!).

On the 2ch boards it seems like a FD is expected, but I don't know how accurate they are, it could be wishful thinking. Oh, and they say the same things about the CGs in weird places lol.

Spoiler for one CG I guess:

しかしなんでよりによってハゲとのツーショットで
あんな可愛いスチルにしたし。
ハゲ以外、誰も喜ばないだろww

OH, I'm doing Yatarou's route now, and a CG was just shown of him...sitting and looking worried! :roll: NOT NEEDED DUDES, SAVE IT FOR THE ROMANTIC BITS! Heh. I still really like it and would buy a FD though...*prays for good FD*

#25 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:46 PM

To be honest, I don't really think they will either, but a girl could always hope!

I figure we need to infiltrate the department that's deciding which scenes are being cg'ed and do a massive overhaul of a number of different games (from various forum topics I've read). As the main target audience, we know what we want to see gosh darnit!

I'd have to listen to cool spy-like music while we infiltrated though, just to get myself in the proper mood :cool:

#26 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:16 AM

I just played this game and I really love it!! I hope they gonna make FD too.

about Togi Kanehisa, I really don't understand why he can capture too!!!! I want to capture uesugi masatora more!!!

#27 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:58 PM

@ Hamano: Exactly I was like "????" Don't tell me Kenshin-sama.... Then after i finish Masato can you feel the anti climax...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I kinda like Doukisai's route....
Otomate seems to be getting better scriptors imo.
I esp like Hanaichi's storys(except one of the brothers who shall not be named...)
Done with Doukisai, Masato and Shuuya. I like Shuuya's route - has a good amount of humor.
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#28 Satomi

Satomi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, and studying Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Masaharu Niou, Seiichi Yukimura, Kuranosuke Shiraishi, Chiaki Tohgane, Arata Mizushima, Kirya Etou, Akihiro Kira, Nightmare, the Jokers, and some others

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:11 PM

I want to play this game so badly but I can seem to find it. I looked it up on Play Asia and only found results for the soundtrack. Anyone know a site where I can buy this from? Or where you bought it from?

#29 Choco

Choco

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:being lazy (OYUS), dancing/violin/arts, and of course, EYE CANDY/bishies.
  • Who I fangirl over:any and all bishies <3

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:23 PM

I want to play this game so badly but I can seem to find it. I looked it up on Play Asia and only found results for the soundtrack. Anyone know a site where I can buy this from? Or where you bought it from?

Here's the Play-Asia page for the game: Click.

I've linked some more 二世の契り product pages from other places for you as well:
Yes-Asia
Amazon.jp

Posted Image
Click here for my otome/daily activities blog. C:

#30 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:10 AM

Would any one being willing to give me a general out line of the story(not route-specific)? I pretty much know the area of history they based it on, but I get lost with all the serious mumbo-jumbo, really easily.

Posted Image

#31 crystalhikari

crystalhikari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Ryoma Echizen, Miyanomori brothers (masashi, mamoru, isami), Wilhelm Grimm, Komura Yuuichi

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:02 AM

i think they are going to release a fan disc for nise no chigiri. i saw this on otomate's site today but there is still nothing on it though.

...and life is all about choices...

Soaring Sky, my otome game ranting blog
Listening Stories, my writer's journal

#32 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 02:53 AM

i think they are going to release a fan disc for nise no chigiri. i saw this on otomate's site today but there is still nothing on it though.

Well let's hope they give us some romantic cgs this time then! Though I will look forward to it because I like the art ^^

#33 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

Really can't believe they're getting a fandisc after all... :shock: Well anyway the site is soo pretty and the guys keep getting hotter (LOL). I wonder who the illustrator is cuz he/she is awesome. For reals.

By the way does anyone have links to the manga adaptation? I've been trying to find ch.4 with no luck so far. :???:
Spoiler

#34 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:08 PM

Really can't believe they're getting a fandisc after all... :shock: Well anyway the site is soo pretty and the guys keep getting hotter (LOL). I wonder who the illustrator is cuz he/she is awesome. For reals.

By the way does anyone have links to the manga adaptation? I've been trying to find ch.4 with no luck so far. :???:

It has manga adaptation? Which author did it? By the way, are you seeking for the raw or translated one?

#35 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:29 PM

It has manga adaptation? Which author did it? By the way, are you seeking for the raw or translated one?

In the fandisc site you can find the link for the manga. It's that Aria banner on the bottom right corner. The name of the mangaka is Sakurai Shushushu. I think she means raws...b/c I haven't found any one or groups translating or scanlating it...

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#36 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:12 AM

Hmm thanks clicked to Aria's site... No dl link but it's good to see that new chapters are supposed to be coming out (at least there's supposed to be 1 new one since the new issue just came out last month).

Yeah looking for raws but oh well. The storyline's not the most enthralling; I mostly just want to read it for the art (the girl is like 10000000000000000000x cuter in the manga LOL <--Yes that's my oyaji persona talking. :roll: ) so not grinding my teeth for the newest update or anything. xD
Spoiler

#37 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

Yeah!! Fandisc!!! I hope for more romantic story too. well, it has after story so it should absolutely be more romantic. >//<

@Yuu

I like Shuuya's story the most too!!!!!

#38 reira

reira

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Takuma + トシちゃん~! (^ヮ^)

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

The storyline's not the most enthralling; I mostly just want to read it for the art (the girl is like 10000000000000000000x cuter in the manga LOL <--Yes that's my oyaji persona talking.)

YES. I know what you mean, WE BE OYAJI-FANGIRLS BRO XD

I reckon every character got beautified in the manga (except maybe Suien, cos he's so frigging PRETTY in the first place). The story didn't improve, but just looking at all the illustrations was enough for me 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

#39 Kanade

Kanade

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Harada Sanosuke, Okita Souji, Athos, Cheshire

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:48 AM

Lol, am I the only who didn't like the manga version?^^
I actually think the character designs are a lot better in the game than in manga... and somehow manga doesn't attract me at all :S (even though I prefer manga over anime and games)

But anyway, I really liked the game. Liked the main character who had a few funny comebacks when talking to Akatsuki, for instance.
The first route I played was Shuuya's. Enjoyed his route a lot. But I've gotta confess, I liked Akatsuki's and Masato's routes the most. Shunsuke's route was also not bad, but not as super, but he's a cool character :3

IT'S A HUGE PITY MASATORA'S A NOT PLAYABLE CHARACTER.

#40 ayla

ayla

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Video games, anime, manga, music, making plushies, writing, a good story, trying new foods, procrastinating, stuff like Romance of the Three Kingdoms XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

I found this link up at the AmiAmi site today:

Nise no Chigiri PC Preorder

Looks like a PC port? So it looks like there's a PC trend, well, at least for now with the way things are with handhelds. This actually makes my life easier in terms of translating so I rather like it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance