二世の契り

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 25 December 2009 - 04:45 PM

Official Site
Platform: PSP
Release date: 22/7/2010

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#2 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:09 AM

kyaaaaa~~! <3
some characters have been unveiled!
i wonder what it's about. since it's from otomate, i'm sure it's going to be super angsty :mrgreen:

#3 yamiyoru

yamiyoru

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Uchiha Sasuke

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:18 PM

this game looks great. i like the costume. i hope it is not a second 'fushigi yugi'

#4 Tamarei

Tamarei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Saito, Peter White

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:43 AM

the characters look great! gorgeous even. me likes red-head for now.

#5 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:29 AM

otomate sure release a lot of game in such a short period time,,, o.0
and i hope that, it's not gonna ruin the quality of the storyline~~

though, the art was nice as always~~

#6 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:42 AM

this game looks great. i like the costume. i hope it is not a second 'fushigi yugi'

it does look chinese-ish but i think it'll be original! :grin:

#7 The Storyteller

The Storyteller

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:All and none

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:29 PM

So, um, what is the plot of this game?

#8 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:10 PM

....they are characters from the sengoku era in Japan, so I think this is Otomate's attempt to create a game similar to Koei's Haruka series where characters involved are real historical characters.

From my understanding, the main guy is Uesugi Kenshin versus his biggest rival which is Takeda Shingen
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#9 Tamarei

Tamarei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Saito, Peter White

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:52 AM

is it just me or do the character designs look very similar to hakuoki? i see a saito-wannabe, hijikata-wannabe, the young kid, etc. good art...just...overdone maybe?

#10 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:32 AM

Does anybody know who's the haraguro guy?
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:45 PM

Does anyone know who is voicing Yamamoto Kansuke (he's the white-haired guy with the eye-patch)? His voice sounds really really familiar but I can't pinpoint it.. and I'm absolutely terrible with seiyuu names in kanji xDD;;

Posted Image

#12 night.watch

night.watch

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Location:in the classroom where full of bishies and cant get out from it...
  • Interests:1-5. CREAM PUFF!!!
    6. Otome game
    7. nothing
    8-10.Cream puff forever...
  • Who I fangirl over:date masamune(sengoku basara),hajime saito,shiba katsumi,will,atobe keigo,curtis nile,takenaka hanbei & keiji mmaeda (sengoku basara2)and ...there are soo many bishies that i could writed..too much for this page

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

nice.. one more realese for otome game,this game will be on my list! thanks for the info.but,i agree with tamarei,for me the character in this game just look lke character in hakuoki,but with differend creator..(i mean its not kazuki yone right?)....
Posted Image

--Close youre eyes,the bloody scene is about to begin...--

#13 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 03 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

Does anyone know who is voicing Yamamoto Kansuke (he's the white-haired guy with the eye-patch)? His voice sounds really really familiar but I can't pinpoint it.. and I'm absolutely terrible with seiyuu names in kanji xDD;;

It's Sakurai Takahiro - Cloud in FFVII. He was also Ichinose Ren in Otometeki Koi Kakumei, the new character in Harutoki Maihitoyo, and Julius in Wand of Fortune. :smile:

#14 perumo

perumo

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, otome + RPG games
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Sakata Gintoki

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

The character illustrator is Inomata Mutsumi right? But why in the game the art seems different with Inomata's style? Is that only just my imagination?

But still, I looking foward for this game :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Blog Site:
http://pink.ap.teacup.com/ichigopie/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#15 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:41 AM

PERUMO:
THE CHARACTER DESIGNER IS INDEED INOMATA, HOWEVER, THE GAME CHARACTER DESIGN IS ANOTHER GUY LOL.

FROM THE LATEST DGS.
NOTHING NEW LOL, JUST A QUICK SUMMARY OF WHAT YOU SEE ON THE OFFICIAL SITE.

LOL DOUBLE POST SINCE...LOL I FULL COMP'D THE GAME ROFL.

BEFORE ANYONE GOES FURTHER ON READING MY RANT, I'LL JUST PUT DOWN A 1 SENTENCE SMRY: STARTED GOOD ENDED BAD.
THE ONLY REASON I FULL COMP'D IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE CG LOLLLLLL, OTHER THAN THAT, PFFFFFFFFT.

OKAY SO THE GAME SYSTEM IS PRETTY NICE, YOU CAN JUST SCROLL BACK TO WHEREVER AND WHENEVER YOU WANT. MOREOVER, YOU CAN CHOOSE THE CHAPTER YOU WANNA GO WHEN YOU START A NEW ROUND, AND YOU CAN ALSO ADD AFFINITY POINTS (SO YOU COULD USE THEM TO UNLOCK CHARACTER CHAPTERS). THAT AND THE CHARACTERS' MOUTH COULD MOVE, THEY CAN BLINK AND THEY CAN LIP SINK, THE BACKGROUND MOVES TOO, SO I THINK THAT'S A HUGE STEP UP FOR OTOMATE GAMES. LULZ HAKUOKI PS3 SUCKED ANYWAY. ANOTHER THING IS THAT IF YOU PLAY THE CHARACTER THE SECOND TIME AROUND, THERE MIGHT BE SOME ADDITION TO THE ROUTE. OR IF YOU FINISHED ANOTHER CHARACTER, THEN MOVING ONTO ANOTHER, YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING AS WELL, SO THAT IS INTERESTING 8D.

NOW THE PLOT. OMG.
SASUGA OTOMATE. SERIOUSLY, THE STORY'S PREMISE STARTED OUT PRETTY WELL, AND IF YOU LIKE HARUKA 3, YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO ENJOY IT. HEAVY EMPHASIS ON THE WORD MIGHT LOL.
THE PLOT IS LACKING IN MANY WAYS BECAUSE--
1. EXPLANATIONS IN THE GAME SUCKED BIG TIME
2. SOMETHINGS JUST NEVER REALLY GET EXPLAINED
3. I THINK IM SEEING HARUKA 3 HERE
4. BECAUSE THINGS HAPPENED FOR A REASON

Spoiler

THAT'S ALL THERE IS ROFLLLLLLLLL.

Attached Files

Edited by litewolf, 31 August 2010 - 09:35 AM.
lol you're a mod use your little powers

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#16 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:59 PM

I already know who you're talking about LOL - but I haven't finished everyone yet. LOL
After you finish Masato...besides Yatarou you can even go after Togi Kanehisa. I was so surprised to find that out...
Oh nyororo, you forgot to mention that the characters say the heroine's name if they don't change it. LOL (But they rarely say it that much. They mostly call her 御使い殿/様. Well, Ayahime calls the heroine hime though...

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#17 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

LOL WHEN I GOT TO TOGI I WAS LIKE WHUUUUUUUUT WHY THE H3LL WOULD I WANNA DATE THIS GUY WHO'S 60+ (ACTUALLY I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS AGE IN THE GAME BUT LOL).
THOUGH I MUST SAY....ITS RLY HARD TO GO MOE AT HIM, BUT I DID LAFF AT THE EVENTS WHICH HE FREEZES WHENEVER ANIMALS GOT CLOSE TO HIM LOLOL.
AND SRSLY I HATED THE LOVER END LOL...IT JUST FEELS WRONG THAT THE HEROINE JUST JUMPS IN AND GO "HI I LARVE U, LET ME STAY WITH U!!!1", ITS JUST NOT WORKING.

OH YEAH THAT'S ANOTHER MAJOR IMPROVEMENT WHICH I LIEK LOL. AND THEY'LL SAY SHIRO'S NAME TOO. SOMETIMES I THINK ITS A SHAME THAT OTOMATE NEVER MAKES THEIR GAME BETTER THAN MEDIOCRE D:
THE SYSTEM'S NAISU BUT THEIR PLOT D: D: D:

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#18 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:55 PM

This also might be very random but...
I was so surprised that they DID NOT put Sanada Yukimura in this game! LOL The girlz would rather go after him than Kojima Yatarou or Togi Kanehisa IMHO!LOL
If Togi's love ending is that 微妙 then I think don't really want to go through it (I could skip through it all...like I did with Kojima LOL) even to get the completion CG

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#19 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:45 PM

Argh, I'm waiting for this game and it's killing me not to look at the spoilers!! That's too bad it's not great, I was looking forward to it more than any other game this summer (including PS3 Hakuouki which I still have not even done half of eheheh).

I will still play it all through!! It might be better that I know it's just ok not great...when is it going to get herrrrre.......hurry up Yesasia shippingggggggg....

#20 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:15 AM

There are some aspects of this game that sound like they would hurt my head from the . . . wrongness of them. But I must say that I'm enjoying the art and bits of the story that I've heard so far.

And mentioning Yukimura got me thinking . . . is it just me, or does it seem like Yukimura Sanada is showing up EVERYWHERE lately? Or if not even him precisely, but the Sengoku era storyline in general?
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance