• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Yumeshojo

Yumeshojo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kanazawa, Yorihisa, Akram, Liz, Tomomori, Clavis, Nyx, Nasetya, Karigane

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:00 AM

http://www.animenews...ultiple-endings

"North America's Viz Media publishes Mizuno's Haruka -Beyond the Stream of Time- manga, which she ended in Japan this month"

O_O Seriously?! Is Haruka over, or is someone trying to kill me? Can anyone confirm this?! (or tell me how it ends?! Who does she choose *fingers crossed for Akram or Yorihisa...more for Akram*). Wasn't it at 16 or 17 volumes?
Posted Image

#2 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:52 AM

Yes it has ended. For the manga release anyway.

I think it's because no one is really interested in haruka 1 compared to the other Haruka series, so they think it's about time to put an end to it?
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#3 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 19 December 2009 - 06:41 AM

WHAT!!! It cant be over with no ending to it if they left it off like that then thats just messed up and not fair to the fans of the manga series. If it was going to end like that then it never ever should have been made in the first place. Im sorry but this makes me very MAD :-x.

#4 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 06:13 PM

lol it ends with

Spoiler

IM SRS 8D

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#5 Yumeshojo

Yumeshojo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kanazawa, Yorihisa, Akram, Liz, Tomomori, Clavis, Nyx, Nasetya, Karigane

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#6 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:57 PM

Spoiler

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:01 AM

Spoiler

So then...
Spoiler

I belive that there will be a Haruka 2 manga series. I only say this since there had been that bonus special of it at the end of volume 6

#8 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:24 AM

@mariko85

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:22 AM

lol it ends with

Spoiler

IM SRS 8D

Spoiler

#10 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:00 PM

@Nao-KoKi

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:12 AM

@Nao-KoKi

Spoiler

I guess I can kinda be happy that it finishes at 90-95% but I still like to see it at 100% with a confession from...

Spoiler

What exactly does Tenma say to Yorihisa?

#12 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:41 AM

@mariko85
I think if you're looking for a "direct" confession, you probably wouldn't get it (at least I don't think it was there). It's more like in bits and pieces through the character's own thoughts, struggles and some flashbacks. Not that confessions from that character you referred to didn't happen, it's just that it's in fragments over a span of several chapters. Personally, I don't think that it amounts to a "complete" confession that you see in the game where the character will have a dialogue telling you how he feels about you 8D;;

As for what Tenma said to Yorihisa, I'll have to get back to you on that later lol. It's too long time ago 8D;;;

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 silverbell3990

silverbell3990

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Location:The Cave-under-the-Quilt on the Plain-of-My-Bed in the Land-of-My-Bedroom
  • Interests:Getting through the obscene amount of games I get suckered into getting.
  • Who I fangirl over:Etou Kiriya, Majima Yoshiki, Fuji Syusuke, Arikawa Masaomi

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:08 PM

Spoiler

I thought that Mizuno-sen'sei would put in a complete confession in the Tokubetsu Hen that came out in LaLa DX in May 2010 and wasn't included in Volume 17, but even then she didn't put one in. I paid a good $12US at Kinokuniya for it, but it was still worth it, because
Spoiler

蜂蜜プリン (はちみつぷりん)ー> 般若無倫 (はんにゃぶりん)ー> 波羅蜜浮鈴 (はらみつふりん)ー> 伽羅蜜宝輪 (からみつほうりん)ー> 伽羅御稜威光臨 (からみいつこうりん)

#14 st_owly

st_owly

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kazuki Hihara, Kaji Aoi, Len Tsukimori, Tenma Morimura

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:51 PM

All you lucky people who can read Japanese, I have to wait on the English ones to be released D: I still couldn't resist reading your spoilers though ;) and yay for that ending!
Posted Image
Posted Image
I'M BACK!

#15 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:bishie, otoge
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Amamiya Sei, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, Mamo, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

Woohoo! Yesterday I found vol. 16 and 17 in bookstores, of course I bought it right away.

It's better than anime, too bad I couldn't find others vol.

uG0Zci.jpg

LJ  tumblr 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance