chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:36 AM

I just finished the entire game, and you two did a great job!
The dialogue was very entertaining and made me laugh countless times. Although the English was not perfect, I thought that the way you expressed the character's thoughts was very imaginative. I also love the art, it reminds me of those 80s shoujo manga (with the pointy noses and chins and big puffy hair XD). Their eyes and eyelashes in some of the CGs were very pretty.

Spoiler

I got lots of BAD ends before the HAPPY end could come out. x.x
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#42 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:31 PM

3 years *dazed* I have been here since May of last year, which makes it 1 1/2 years. Though I haven't been very active over the past few months, this forum really helped me make some of the closest e-friends which I can chat to and the best readers of my written fiction ;) Here's to many more years together *laughs*!

And I loved Love Blossom; Just finished playing the game; let's just say I'd support any business venture in English otome gaming you two set up lol.

Well, I got the bad ends for both guys first . . . and then I got smart about the guys' affection for each other and got the happy ending for both, as well as the double ending ;)

So . . .what are your plans for next year *bricked* xD?

#43 piccu

piccu

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:BISHOUNEN!!<br />Stalking my most favourite characters has become a big part of my life XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Wakaouji-sensei and Tsukimori~

Posted 24 December 2009 - 12:42 AM

Congratulations!! (better late than never :P )
I can't believe I've been a member for 2 1/2 years already, time sure flies so fast! I can't wait until we reach 25th anniversary :D

Love Blossom is awesome, it's such an amusing game!! The dialogues are so fun, I especially love the mother:

"Besides, if you do anything bad to my daughter... her father and I will beat you to a bloody pulp

Seriously, best line ever!!
What's more, I agree with chemistry, the art was so cute old school-ish 80's style, totally adorable! I think having some sound effects and bgm would b nice for the net game, but the lack of it doesn't change my opinion that it is great!

I really like how you just can't go after 1 guy, but have to consider the other's feelings too, it's kinda tricky though, since I haven't gotten both individual good endings xDDDD

currently playing: TokiMemoGS 2nd Season & HM: Tree of Tranquillity
Posted Image
My livejournal :D || My DeviantArt

#44 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 06:59 AM

Can't say I like the characters or dialogue. :/
I felt too limited to either rapist guy or Yuji. I didn't like that feeling as I didn't really want either of them. I didn't like the dialogue on the top of the school where the character calls Reika a slut. Slut is a word I would NEVER use to describe another woman and it just felt odd that this character was supposed to be me saying that. It's a degrading word for women (being described by who or how many people you had sex with or didn't have sex with. One that does not apply to men obviously.) and one that I hope will be stricken from vocabulary. I also don't like the scene as it places the character in a rape position, one that is overused and cliche for both VNs, shoujo manga and anime. Where she is being harassed by someone and the man has to come save her. Really I felt the main character was just helpless and couldn't do anything without a man... it didn't make me feel like I had fun playing it. It was too much a slice of reality ._.
Posted Image

#45 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:23 AM

@Maverynthia: I didn't make too many characters coz it's hard for me to finish all the dialogues, sprite and screenshot for all of it in just 3 weeks between my works before I gave it to litewolf for programming, so yes the story is pretty much cliche that you could easily find in VN/shoujo manga and anime. I'm sorry if you didn't have much choices on the guys or the story didn't appeal you.

And I do take reality to consideration like when you fight a guy, a girl rarely could win with their fist. Man fight using his fist while mostly woman fights using whatever she could throw. and for the slut word, maybe it was just me coz I pretty much will throw that word to someone who have just manipulate another person to go and molested you, I'm sorry that if it have offended you in any way.

Thank you for trying it out and for the critiques, sorry that you didn't find the game enjoyable. We hope you'll like our next one (if there's any) better!

Edit: Q though, who are you saying about the rapist guy? I know there's one sub chara that's making sexual harassment but not raping her so I don't get why you say that Shinichi is a rapist guy?

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#46 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:12 AM

Can't say I like the characters or dialogue. :/
I felt too limited to either rapist guy or Yuji. I didn't like that feeling as I didn't really want either of them. I didn't like the dialogue on the top of the school where the character calls Reika a slut. Slut is a word I would NEVER use to describe another woman and it just felt odd that this character was supposed to be me saying that. It's a degrading word for women (being described by who or how many people you had sex with or didn't have sex with. One that does not apply to men obviously.) and one that I hope will be stricken from vocabulary. I also don't like the scene as it places the character in a rape position, one that is overused and cliche for both VNs, shoujo manga and anime. Where she is being harassed by someone and the man has to come save her. Really I felt the main character was just helpless and couldn't do anything without a man... it didn't make me feel like I had fun playing it. It was too much a slice of reality ._.

While I must say, this is probably one of the most offensive post I have seen on MNR forum.

I am not here to disagree with you on your views of the plot of the game, whether it was cliche or bad, the words used were wrong or not, because MNR forum allows people to freely express their opinions of a game they have played.

What I find offensive though is Love Blossom is a gift, and may I emphasise, a FREE HOME MADE gift Moe and litewolf made for the members of MNR to celebrate the 3rd birthday of this forum out of their own busy life.

However, I find it amusing there was not one single positive thing you said in that post about the gift, no thank you, no nothing when Moe had only out of her kindness recommended you to try this game because you were looking for "English otome games."

I hope you find it in your heart to realise how you may have hurt other members on this forum.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#47 Harroe

Harroe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, all HnK/CnK cast, Jade Curtiss, and Duke(Tales of Vesperia).

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:25 AM

Wow, I'm really late to this thread, but HAPPY EXTREMELY BELATED BIRTHDAY MNR!

Thank you so much for the gift Moe & litewolf. Knowing that it was made by people who belong to this forum makes it even better. I keep getting flashes of warm home-made cookies :grin: .
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

My livejournal: Ticking Clocks and Patting Rain
I put my scans, art, and other stuff here.

#48 kyrie

kyrie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:clavis

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:18 AM

OK so I'm extremely late on this post because of RL so I barely have time to browse any forums anymore but... happy belated bday MNR! Thanks for your hard work in making the game~ will give it a playthrough when I get a chance!

#49 perina

perina

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Otome Game and anime &gt;&lt;
  • Who I fangirl over:Taira no Tomomori

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:00 PM

Happy Birthday MNR! XD
Posted Image
忘れない。おまえは俺が愛したたった一人の女だ

#50 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:21 PM

Oh!!! Happy Birthday MNR!!!!
sorry for being so late >//<

Thank you for everything! I love this site!!!

EDIT...

Thank you so much for the game.
I just played it already. I like Yuji more than shinichi especially the part in the happy ending of shinichi!! <-- and I didn't wrote wrong because I like the part of the expression of Yuji after he know I like Shinichi. ^^

anyway, I think if this game has more plot it would be greater than this!
(and more guy to choose too! because these 2 guys still not my exactly type much ;p )

and I will be waiting for your next game! (if it has)

#51 unbrokenhours

unbrokenhours

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Games (RPG, sim, strategy, general, otome)
    -Drawing, reading, writing, Listening and Making Music
    -Anime, sports
  • Who I fangirl over:I realized what this means now. You? :)

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:13 AM

This is really cute. It's short but sweet. Why don't you use some free music? It'd make the scenes more magical, and more funny, especially those fun events.
(Apologies in advance if I missed the reason why you didn't include it.)
I do hope you guys will make more.

#52 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:29 AM

First, thank you everyone for the comments T^T I really didn't expect to receive them so it made me very very happy ^^

About music... it's my fault ^^; We were short on time so I decided to avoid putting music since I wasn't sure we would be able to find free music that would really fit in the game, and the file size of the game would increase. So I thought it was better to leave the file size smaller and make easier for those with slower connections to get the game ^^;

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#53 Thief of Hearts

Thief of Hearts

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:too many to list!

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

i just finished playing it and really liked it, i actually got the double good ending...then a bunch of bad ones xD then finally each guy good ending.

i was actually surprised that you could get the ending with both of them, and i like it because that is how i would be irl. how do you get the secret ending?
A million words won't bring you back, I know because I've tried.
And neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried.

#54 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:54 AM

Thanks for playing the game, glad you like it.

Yeah I make the double ending coz I believe in peace and perfect harmony lol I just want us to have the cake and eat it too >D

And what secret ending? lol is there's one? I think people mention the double ending as secret ones.

Anyway this game only have 6 endings, 3 good and 3 bad.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#55 Thief of Hearts

Thief of Hearts

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:too many to list!

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:11 AM

the secret ending in your signature?

and i approve of the double ending -3-b there needs to be more of that in otome games!! it's totally plausible.
A million words won't bring you back, I know because I've tried.
And neither would a million tears, I know because I've cried.

#56 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:32 AM

Lolololololol sorry that ending will never be make. Unless you could drag nyororo to make one since there's no wai I could make one XD

That sigs is there coz when its first released some people think that the guys are too close to be called best buddy 8D

And yes, let us hope TMGS 3 will have that ending since they have W system

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance