• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:06 AM

Posted Image

http://heterodoxy2.sakura.ne.jp/qodfm/

This is a remake of Heterodoxy's doujin game, Queen of Darkness. They've added new characters, and this time it's R15!!!! (I'll take that as an all-age game XD) The release date is in 2009(Winter?), so maybe sometime soon? It's probably the same plot as the first game. There appears to be 7 guys and 1 girl to capture.

The most surprising part is that Taniyama Kishou voices one of the new characters. XDDD I double-checked this and still can't believe it!! :o He seems to be the only professional seiyuu of the cast. I don't recognise any of the other names, but prove me wrong...
And OMG..the pictures in the gallery look very ero >///<

For those who don't know what it's about-
"Summary: Risty is the youngest princess of the royal family in the demon world, however it turns out that her brother Garum (who she isn’t related to by blood), is going to be the next demon king! Having betrayed Risty before, Risty just can’t imagine the things he can and would do to her if he is to be the next king. And so not wanting to have to deal with him, Risty leaves the demon kingdom and into the human world to establish her own kingdom, and make herself the Queen of her kingdom."
(Summary of the first game from http://whitebutterfl...n-of-darkness/)
~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#2 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:59 PM

The trial is up on the site too for those interested!

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#3 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:35 PM

I wasn't interested in this game since :/ I sorta liked the original...when I first found this out.

BUT WAIT. TANIYAMA KISHO IS VOICING THIS NOW?

that like...changes everything for me. *___*

/edit: LMAO I'M SORRY I'M LAUGHING FOREVER. THAT'S THE CHARACTER HE'S PLAYING? COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE? I THOUGHT HE'D PLAY SOMEONE ELSE LIKE AHAH

but still haha I'm really surprised he's voicing it. It seems they changed some of the original voice actors as well...aw I sort of liked Hell's original voice actor :I

I see why they're keeping it R-15, just like the second Reproduction. There is sex going about but they're not getting into the little gritty bits like the original.

That and I miss some of the older character designs, since although they are pretty , they changed them around a bit. And Risty isn't getting voiced this time around it seems. And it's pretty cheap like the first one, so I guess I'll pick this one up then.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#4 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:38 AM

yep, he's voicing the most shouta-looking guy in the game. =_=

There's also the OP video for download on the site, if anyone wants to watch it
~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#5 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:41 AM

games are just coming out too fast and too many... I haven't even played the original. It's still in my backlog, and now a remake is already on its way @_@

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#6 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:39 AM

I saw the opening and it didn't impress me like the 2nd one...I mean it's pretty and everything and I still do want to play this game.
I was also surprised to see Taniyama as the youngest guy there. LOL But hey, I don't mind in fact he's my type! LOL
I'm disappointed that Risty isn't voiced here...the the herione in the 2nd game have a voice?

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#7 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:57 AM

Hazuki - Haha yeah I sort of feel the same way too.

For me I think it's because there's tooo much guys now, and I thought the original was okay? I guess they decided to make it R-15 for like some fans who played the Second Reproduction and stuff, that and it got good feedback.

;A; I really wish Risty was voiced too... Since I liked Risty's original voice actor in the original Queen of Darkness, since it fit her. That and her character type is just someone you want to hear xD And yeah Christina was voiced in their last game. D: I think their other game they have out didn't voice their heroine though I think?

Posted Image

#8 Ningyo

Ningyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:^^;;

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:34 AM

No voice for Risty? What a shame, one of the things that got me interested in this title to begin with was her, lol.

Sounds generally like an interesting game, but I'm not sure if I'll play it. Too many things to choose between.

Posted Image
Creator of otome visual novels and RPG's

#9 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:55 AM

Does anyone know where I can buy it? Since Heterodoxy already closed down, it really hard to get the game.

#10 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:56 AM

I think the only other way to get this game for anyone who doesn't have it already - is through auction sites since I've seen it up on a few. But I can't remember if there was a hardcopy for the first moon.

Posted Image

#11 Sharakael

Sharakael

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abeno Yasuaki, Curtis Nile

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:55 AM

I think the only other way to get this game for anyone who doesn't have it already - is through auction sites since I've seen it up on a few. But I can't remember if there was a hardcopy for the first moon.

There was a hardcopy, both for first moon and for replay+. I managed to buy it using a 3rd party service before Heterodoxy closed down ;_;

Otome Gaming Diary
(where I rant and babble...)

My favourites character traits: megane, aniki, megane, osananajimi, megane, 2-faces, megane... have I said megane yet?

Playing: Iro-iro (short attention span...)
To Play: ...iro-iro? (too many)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 My NeoRomance