IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story!!!

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#561 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:59 AM

Mh, I'm not one who really likes to buy the ultra-special-awesome version of games. Especially if that Platinum version is basically the Gold version with CDs added that I can buy separately for a cheaper price. But even the First Press doesn't sound all that appealing ..

Unless it's like the childhood mode in TokiMemo 2, where you learn important facts that will alter the gameplay, but I doubt it. But I might get this game, nonetheless ..

C-A

#562 Miu

Miu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shindou Sugata

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:30 AM

Oh man, I hope NSCX gets the Konami Style edition (and hopefully they'll shop to Canada orz) I missed the Gold Set for the Original Game, so I'm getting it for sure this time! (those figurines will be the end of me) lol

#563 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:09 AM

Whoa I just saw the live 2D thing on the site, I have to admit, I was kind of weirded out lol.

Also has anyone seen the new guy yet? Kind of reminds me of Akagi and Chiharu since he's a Hanegasaki student also I am still waiting on Tsukushi

#564 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

I've got a question .. about which version of 3rd Story I should buy.
I mean, what with the Premium version for the PSP coming out (soon?), should I go and buy that or continue my TokiMemo games on the DS?

With the Premium, I won't have split CGs .. what about the EVS system? How's that going in the DS version? Did it improve a lot or is it still impossible to get "complicated" names? (ie. Maaya is spelled and pronounced Maaya and has no need to be shortened to Maya)

C-A

#565 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

DS version and PSP version have a little different in the systems because of the touch they can use in DS but not in PSP.
anyway, If you have to choose which one, I absolutely vote for PSP because they add new character and new CG and also new EVS too!!!

for the new guy, I love him!!!! He's so cool and have a cute personality even though he is a bit evil in your evil-route but he's so good in angel-route!!!!

#566 Sangoire

Sangoire

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shiba (TMGS2), Sebastian Michaelis, and many more. :)

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:34 PM

I bought this a little while ago for the PSP. :) I love it. The animation grows on you so going back to play TMGS2 or something is now so plain. :)

The trying to time the button pushing is a little tough. Sometimes you get to close and they freak out. I restarted the game a few times just so I could test out the touchy, feely system and see what you're supposed to do with it.

I'm still trying to figure out the stars in the corner next to the amount of hearts you got that date? And I haven't figured out what Critical means yet. If anyone playing it knows what I'm talking about, any insight?

#567 Sangoire

Sangoire

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shiba (TMGS2), Sebastian Michaelis, and many more. :)

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:04 AM

Finally went back to read through the instructions in the game. :D I don't know what critical means totally still but at least I figured out how to get the stars. Go figure I just needed to read the how to in the game. That's what I get for just jumping in head first. :)

#568 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

for the new guy, I love him!!!! He's so cool and have a cute personality even though he is a bit evil in your evil-route but he's so good in angel-route!!!!

Um... what does that mean?

I still haven't gotten my hands on any 3rd Story version, although I really do want to play it now... although the majority of the guys' looks still doesn't appeal to me. I guess they'll grow on me later...

C-A

#569 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

I finally managed to get the DS version of 3rd Story - and I already have Tamao's first Ending.
Currently, I'm trying to get the 2nd 3P Ending for Kouichi and Ruka.

I have a question, how do I know what topping and which base to use to get a certain type of chocolate?
Are the toppings separated into the various types, like clothes, or just in combination with each other?

C-A

#570 chocolat3pi3

chocolat3pi3

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:train heartnet

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

I can't believe it's been three years since I've been on this forum!
And this forum looks dead ):
I've started playing Niina again, trying to get the CG where you have to fail 3 subjects D:
I failed three subjects in March, will I be able to get the CG since it happens in Winter??
I can't hear the truth that's been whispered about; I can't speak of the truth that I don't know; and I can't see the truth underneath the lies...

#571 chocolat3pi3

chocolat3pi3

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:train heartnet

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:28 AM

CG's for Niina Junpei right, Ok ^^

Spoiler

Phew done ;D

if anyone needs this for any other character just ask ^^

I decided to go through Nina just because I was missing a lot of CGs from him.
I'm EXTREMELY stuck on why I couldn't get the "fail 3 times and Nina tries to help you study" or the "fishing" event" or the "sea" event ):

And I didn't get his ending route :S He was at tokimeki state, with a pulsing heart, style (the one on the bottom left of left panel) was 200 and intelligence was 100 so I don't get why I didn't get him ): (read in a walkthrough that I needed 200 style and 100 intelligence)
I can't hear the truth that's been whispered about; I can't speak of the truth that I don't know; and I can't see the truth underneath the lies...

#572 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

I just opened MarianPlum's FAQ - which I used as a guide for myself and as a comparison thing for my own planned 3rd Story JIS FAQ - and it says for Niina's ending you need Style 200 and Intelligence 150.

Oh and for any other player who might have had trouble like I did on what to put on which base for certain Chocolates on V-Day, this is a page entirely in Japanese, but really helpful if you just compare what your screen and then the monitor says.

C-A

#573 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

Um... what does that mean?

I still haven't gotten my hands on any 3rd Story version, although I really do want to play it now... although the majority of the guys' looks still doesn't appeal to me. I guess they'll grow on me later...

C-A

sorry for the super late reply (^-^")

This PSP version made the heroine into 2 characters which are an angle or a devil.

This depends on your answer an your skin ship mode.

For the new guy on this PSP version, he has 2 ending which is angel route and devil route.

your characters will change into angel or devil depends on your answer which made him has a bit different character depend on your route too.

sorry for my poor english, hope you can understand what I mean.

#574 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

This is beginning to bother me... the terrible EVS on the DS games.
Do we have, like, a list of names that actually work in pronounciation? How come the guys are capable of EVS-voice three syllable names like Kawai, but not Megami? It's the same rhythm and number of syllables.

Oh and Shitara is an ass, taking forever to get to Smile. All I want is that stupid Smile-Stage-Only CG...!

C-A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 My NeoRomance