IPBoard Styles©Fisana

Photo

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story!!!

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#21 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:14 AM

Konno's little brother~~~~~
I didn't expect that they would make him the token smart guy though... I bet he has a hidden complex, as will many in the game. XD

This made my day ^^
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#22 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:23 AM

LOL so Tsukushi is the secret shopping boy now? He gets information in the first game so easily so I wonder how Tsukushi does with the ladies. Probably looking for a girl like his big sister. A mysterious boy and all you know is that he is called Tsukushi...

Er...how old would Himuro be? Like 35? Well there's probably going to be a new teacher anyway but I still wonder whether or not Himuro will be around.

#23 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 21 November 2009 - 10:31 AM

I just heard this news too!!!
I really surprise because I think like others that after the news of tokimemo 4, it wouldn't make the new tokimemo GS3 so soon.
anyway, I'm really glad they maked it!!!!! XD

at first, I don't like the prince much but after look his face for a while, I think he's ok and from the information I think compare to the Prince kei and Teru, his character must be the opposite!! since the information said unreliable ;p I really excited to know the character of the Prince!!!

for the stright guy(brown short haired guy), normaly I always like sport type but I don't like his appearance much. anyway, maybe I would love him after I played this game.

Tamami's brother really shock me!!! not the fact that one of the character is tamami's brother but the fact that 'He' is Tamami's brother!!! because he's not like Tamami at all!!! which makes me happy because I don't like Tamami much.

I wonder like everyone too about Himuro-sensei!!! I want to see Himuro-sensei again!!!!! because I'm sure he would still as cool as before!!

I'm waiting for Tsukushi too!!!!! I also like Tsukushi!!!!

ps.for anyone who've never seen tsukushi when he's 16 year's old before (It's in the artbook of TokimekiGS1+2)

Attached File  tsukushi.jpg   64.27K   67 downloads

#24 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 21 November 2009 - 11:00 AM

WOW, its a wonderful news, can't wait for playing it.
It seems 2010 will be full of nice otome games. (Corda 3 and TMGS 3 XD)
And it's made me want to play tmgs again.

But the new prince is so different with the 2 other. (why i think i see a playboy price ;P)

#25 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:20 PM

@Hazuki: I know, Shiori is so hard to get in Tokimeki Memorial and since I have no clue to read jap at that time I was going !@#$#@ just to get a decent ending that I have no idea what they are saying 8D

@Chem:Tamami's brother kind of surprise me. I mean Tamami's small and fragile, while her bro have long legs and look so mature. I remember how helpless Tamami that like loosing key etc and how she views the heroine of the first game like one-chan. But hey, I'm not complaining. At least a megane chara that I'd like. I wonder if he's also on a bomber free like 2 of the previous megane chara 8D

@Cloudy: Himurochi born in 1977. So he would be 32 and yeah lets hope Konami make some surprise with their chara...

@Hamano: I saw that pic and many of his fanarts help as well Lets hope they'll bring Tsukushi back... Since he's an ex pimp, he might be suited for a playboy chara with a sister complex 8D

@Celestite: The new prince looks different... Hope he have an interesting personality. but since they still set this at Habataki, it's hard for me to think other Habataki Oujisama other than Kei. I'm biassed lol

Other than the new game, I am hoping they would also make a short 30 minutes intro anime like they would do to Tokimeki Memorial 4 and make another awesome new OP movie. I'm worried coz it's in DS and they won't give us a proper OP :/

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#26 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Piano, reading manga, gaming, fangaying/fangirling blah blah... Baa baa
  • Who I fangirl over:教えるわけなし(^_^)

Posted 21 November 2009 - 02:37 PM

ROFL MOE

Just got back from limbo today and I hear that TMGS3 is really coming to fruition 8D
I miss Hazuki (maybe he'll be ojisan hahahaha *bricked*) but the new prince doesn't look bad~

BUT OMG WHY IS IT ON DS ASDFGHJKL. I want it back on PS2, I don't care about daisekkin! Give me the storyyyyyyyyy. Give me the amai serifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
血を吐くように、必死にフルコンを追いかけたから...
Spoiler

- Supporter of Save Our Bishies and Save Our Seiyuu -
˜†Seiyuu of the day/ week/ month/ year: Nao-nii˜†

#27 kyur4

kyur4

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hariya Kounoshin, the starry sky guys, Suzuken...

Posted 22 November 2009 - 12:54 AM

@chocochell: yeah Tsukushi could be the mysterious best friend of Tamao that always give advice to him but you never see his appearance except bumping to each other if you go out shopping a lot (he will goes "heeeh so this is the girl... and oops gotta run) and the hint is only Tamao keep talking about his Emo friend that have sister complex lololol... When he confess in the end he would just say "call me Tsukushi from now on"

Yeah! I think it's a good idea XD
Like Akagi-kun, he doesn't need to be in the boy's status XD

#28 KuroRin_88

KuroRin_88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:games, manga, anime, seiyuu, cute things, etc XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Haseo, Roxis, Teru, Gilbert, Hibari, Etou, and many more XD

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:01 AM

LOL the new Oujisama what's his name? Ruka? if you you put their pic close together, he totally looks like the son of Jin and Saeki..

LOL, I guess lots of people said so XD XD
Could he somehow is related with Tendou and Teru? Like he's their cousin or something like that XD

@chocochell: yeah Tsukushi could be the mysterious best friend of Tamao that always give advice to him but you never see his appearance except bumping to each other if you go out shopping a lot (he will goes "heeeh so this is the girl... and oops gotta run) and the hint is only Tamao keep talking about his Emo friend that have sister complex lololol... When he confess in the end he would just say "call me Tsukushi from now on"

I really love that idea!! XD But, a sister complex??? LOL
Actually I want him as the 'real' dateable character >A< If he still has a sister complex, don't you think it will be funny if he keep talking about his sis and make the heroine mad at the end? XD

Huuummmm, what to dooo~~~

#29 heldi

heldi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Aoi Kaji

Posted 22 November 2009 - 02:36 AM

I thought this would be released on PSP 'cause other companies are starting to release their games on PSP, and Konami is about to release Tokimemo4 on PSP either. but I'm hoping the touch-feature will be more interesting :twisted:

@hamano: man, 16 years old tsukushi is sooo cute :mrgreen: he just needs a little hair-pimping and sexy voice, then he'll be my favorite :grin:
me & my otome life: LiveJournal

#30 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 22 November 2009 - 04:01 AM

@Moe
yeah! I interested in him because he looks like a cool playboy chara! and I always like a guy who looks mature than his age.

@heldi
he is so cute, right? XD

Other than the new game, I am hoping they would also make a short 30 minutes intro anime like they would do to Tokimeki Memorial 4 and make another awesome new OP movie. I'm worried coz it's in DS and they won't give us a proper OP :/

yeah, that's why I really hope they gonna make PS2 version after DS too!!! I also like the big CG too!! so I like PS2 more anyway (except for the skinship part ;p )

#31 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 22 November 2009 - 04:54 AM

@hamano
Thanks for the pic! Hopefully he'll show up in this game.

@Moe
Really? My DS says 1975. Both DS versions I have say that...or am I off?

I miss the guys from the first game after seeing these guys especially Hazuki new guy does not compare to Hazuki. But I want to see all the other guys and their seiyuus before I start judging anything.

#32 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 04:56 AM

@Sheep: Yeah but think about it, Hazuki will become a hawt Ojisan that you could imagine R rated poking niehehehe >D
excuse my perverted minds

@KuroRin: That's the fun part, where Tsukushi keeps compare you with his sis so lol you have to act sisterly and mature to get him hey every gaiz in TMGS have their own problems XDDD

@Heldi: I think that's why they decide to go for DS coz we enjoy the poking lol...

@Hamano: Yeah I wish they go with 2 platform at the same time and spare us from waiting and thinking if they'll port the games with addition of new chara or not

@Cloudy: Oh wait was it 1975? Lol all I remember is the year where my sis is born so lol maybe I mix them up, sorry my bad XD

And yeah I miss the first gaiz but lol don't judge them before you meet them face to face lol...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#33 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:27 AM

@Moe
I checked, it's 1975 for Himurocchi. ;D
I kinda expected Tamami's brother to be cutesy and a bit of a klutz, seeing how she is. It's a bit weird to see that he's the go-getter, respectable type. I reeeeeeally hope he has some strange complex to balance his perceived perfection out. x.X
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#34 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Piano, reading manga, gaming, fangaying/fangirling blah blah... Baa baa

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:01 AM

I think there will be some deep dark secret XD Otherwise, he would have become the main guy or filled in Hikami's place as the guy always topping the exam placing haha. Oooooh how I hated it when he beat me by 1 mark!

Yeah, I really miss TMGS1 but seeing Himuro as oji might make me headdesk (=A=)o

Hope they release the casting soon~ I'm hooked if OnoD's in it or Nao-nii >w<
Spoiler

#35 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:11 AM

Yeah, I really miss TMGS1 but seeing Himuro as oji might make me headdesk (=A=)o

But . . but . . 30 something isn't oji? Is it? I always thought guys in their 30s and 40s were supposed to be in their prime or whatever lol.

But I think if he does appear he'll look pretty much the same.

<---- biased cause I like a lot of actors in their 30s @_@

#36 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:20 AM

But I thought Himuro was already in his 30s in TMGS1 which is set in 2006-2008 (I think)? So I assumed he will be in his 40s by the time Tsukushi gets into high school. Am praying if he appears, let him be a guy who has aged well XDDDDD
Spoiler

#37 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:39 AM

NooOooOooo Sheep, Himuro is 27 in the first game when it was launched in 2002 (I'm talking about PS2 games and not DS). So 7 years later he would be 35. Almost similar to Ikkaku's age at the 1st game so you just have to imagine Himuro would be like Ikakku if he appears in TMGS 3 hahahahahaha *gets killed by Himuro fans*

And lol it appears gaiz look in their prime at 30's or 40's didn't effect on Ikakku... no offense to their fans

@Chem: LOL I hope that Tamao doesn't have some strange complex so I could drool at his perfection.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#38 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:40 AM

Oh. I remember that it's TMGS 2 that's set in 2006 to 2008. I recall that Hazuki was born in 1986, which means the heroine is also born in 1986, therefore their high school time would be 2002 - 2004. Seven years after 2002 - 2004 would be, um, 2009 - 2011?

Oh I'm confused LOL.

But if that's so, Himuro who is 11 years older than the original heroine (1986 - 1975 = 11), therefore about 29 years old at the end of TMGS 1 would age 36 - 38 in the third game, if he appears.

Not oji yet hahaha.

EDIT : Okay just saw Moe's post LOL but even if Himuro started looking like the principal and sported a moustache he still looks fine! Casablanca! Haha.

#39 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:41 AM

AMAGAWDDDDD IKAKKU-FIED HIMURO!? DNWDNWDNWDNWDNWWWWWWWWWWW *spits out water*

LOL I think I messed up the timelines of TMGS1 and 2 *phailed*
Spoiler

#40 KuroRin_88

KuroRin_88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:games, manga, anime, seiyuu, cute things, etc XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Haseo, Roxis, Teru, Gilbert, Hibari, Etou, and many more XD

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:52 AM

NO!! NO!! NO!! NOOOO!!! Himurocchi shouldn't grow a moustache >A<

Akh, correct me if I'm wrong, but how old is the principal? Should he be around 43 on TMGS 3?
I thought he was 32 on TMGS1, but when I took a 'peep' on the official site, it's written that he's 36 (or did I read it incorrectly? >A<)

Huuummmm, what to dooo~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance