#1 The Storyteller

The Storyteller

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:All and none

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:16 PM

Hello. I hope I am doing the right thing. I just want to share an idea I had for an Otome game and for a story for Quin Rose's Alice series.

The title for the Otome game is After Ragnarok.

The story starts with the reading of the will of the Heroine's grandfather. Her grandfather left her some strange objects that are keys to a mysterious crypt. After the Heroine solves the puzzles, she finds herself in an underground chamber with seven crystal coffins, but she can't see what's inside of them. The Heroine finds a letter from her grandfather stating he found this chamber years ago, and decide to leave the reward to one of his heirs. After solving the last puzzle, the coffins open and seven humanoid figures of lights come out. The figures soon change into handsome men. They say they are the Norse gods that survived Ragnarok. They put themselves in suspended animation, waiting for a woman to find them. For, it was prophesied that they would find a woman who will help them rebuild Asgard in this era. This woman would become the Queen of the Gods, and she would chose one of the surviviors as her King.

Here are the seven survivors of Ragnarok:

Balder: the god of light and beatuy
Hod: the blind god of darkness and winter
Hoenir: god of swiftness. Long-legged, but indecisive
Vidar: god of silence. Wears shoes of iron to use as weapons
Vail: god of avenging. Yougest
Magni: son of Thor, oldest son. Very strong. God of strength and might
Modi: son of Thor, youngest son. Both a warrior and a poet. God of battle wrath

So in the game, you help the gods rebuid Asgard, fight monsters that also survived Ragnarok, and choose which god would be your king. That's all I have so far.

This idea came to me, thinking about all the unuse characters that are not in the Alice series and reading about what other people thought they would be in the game (so credits to you!) Then I was struck with a story idea! Here are my ideas:

Alice, after escaping her lovers (stakers) finds a lake that looks like a mirror. When she looks at her reflection, she sees a castle on a cloud, but when she looks at the sky, the castle isn't there. When Alice touches the image of castle, the surface of the water ripples. After the ripples dissapper, Alice finds she has somehow got transported to the land floating in the clouds! Alice learns that this kingdom, Mirror, is cursed, and it had to be seperated from the mainland. She also finds out that Mirror has one serious rule: Do not fire a gun, for it will summon Jabberwocky and he will destory everyone. Can Alice subdue Jabberwocky?

So far I haven't thought of good names for these character (heh-heh), but Naishopearl said she's up to the challenge. Here's what I have so far. Oh, since firearms are outlawed in Mirror, people use martial arts and other weapons to fight:

The Gryphon
Blood Type: B
Favorite things: Dancing and flying
Fighting Style: Spy (think Jason Bourne and Michael Westen from "Burn Notice")

The Mock Turtle
Blood Type: AB
Favorite things: Writing, especially poetry, and drawing
Fightign Style: Ninja

The Lion
Blood Type: O
Favorite things: Body building and sunbathing
Fighting Style: Wrestler

The Unicorn
Blood Type: A
Favorite Things: Sewing and jewelry
Fighting Style: Shaolin Monk

The White Knight
Blood Type: B
Favorite Things: Horseback riding and inventing
Fighting Style: Swordplay

The Duchess
Blood Type: AB
Favorite Things: Cooking and sports
Fighting Style: Chemical (examples: smoke bomb, tear gas, knockout gas, laughing gas, itching powder, etc.)

Jabberwocky
Blood Type . . . actually they say blood doesn't flow through his viens
Favorite Things: Blood (not the character, real blood) and causing chaos
Fighting Style: Serial Killer

I hope it's okay. Let me know if you have any questions. I would love to hear your ideas. Thank you for your time and patience.

#2 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:05 AM

So far so good. Interesting concept for After Ragnarok. ^^ You've named some of the aspects I was hoping for out of otome games:

1) Battle system (not sure if you actually meant like in action games or something, similar to Harukanaru maybe? Or maybe even some minigames; at least something that won't bore me to death with flat-out text like in most straight-forward visual novels. But then again, as long as the storyline is very enticing to read over and over again for each guy's route then I'm fine with that. ;))

and

2) Becoming the ultimate Oujou-sama 8D queen and ruling with her king. (Like with Angelique, only this time you're allowed to rule AND choose a guy without giving up your rulership. Yay. :D)

I don't know what else to say, I wished I could make a comment about the Alice idea, but I've yet to finish any of the Alice games. D: Anyway, I hope you keep pursuing your ideas and succeed in the future! :)

#3 The Storyteller

The Storyteller

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

Yay! Yay! I got a response! I thought nobody liked the ideas! Thank you! Thank you!

To clarify, I was thinking both a battle system (the monster fighting part) and mini games (like sloving the puzzles to get into the underground chamber). I would like to have each guy's route to be interesting to read over and over again.

I thought I would have to bribe people with short silly Alice series stories based off an old comic strip my Mom collected.

Thanks again!

#4 otakuchan101

otakuchan101

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Manga,anime, sweets, cosplay oufits, and otome games!
  • Who I fangirl over:Nobody

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:48 AM

So Awesome! I love it!

#5 The Storyteller

The Storyteller

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

Yay! Thank you very much! Does this mean I get to look forward to some fanart (hee-hee)?

#6 otakuchan101

otakuchan101

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:55 AM

Yay! Thank you very much! Does this mean I get to look forward to some fanart (hee-hee)?

Of course! :grin:

#7 The Storyteller

The Storyteller

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:37 PM

Hooray! Yay! Thank you very much! I'll dedicate a story to you! Oh, can I request for formal wear for the Alice characters? You what the characters wear when they Alice out on a date? Jabberwocky doesn't need one since he's not nice.

#8 otakuchan101

otakuchan101

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:04 AM

sure just tell me what type of clothing they wear! :grin:

#9 The Storyteller

The Storyteller

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:32 AM

Yay! Thank you very much! Oh, do you want to know what they will wear everyday or formal wear, or both? Because, in all honestly, I haven't put that much thought into either sets of clothing (heh-heh).

#10 otakuchan101

otakuchan101

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:17 PM

Both! :grin: Also their clothing should match their personalitys! :grin: Also please tell me on more detail in what there personalitys are like?

#11 The Storyteller

The Storyteller

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:26 AM

Okay. Hum . . . You don't have to go with what I write. Let me know if something doesn't make sense. I may add or change things later. Also keep in mind their fighting styles with their clothing.

The Gryphon: Personality: Cool, calm, clever, friendly, level-headed, a free spirit.
Everyday clothes: causal clothes: shirt, pants, shoes, jacket (but with a Quin Rose look)
Formal wear: Tuxedo with bow tie

The Mock Turtle: Personality: Really sensitive, emotional will cry at the drop of a hat, but can be calm, sometimes sarcastic, wise, loves to write and draw
Everyday clothes: something scholarly, kind of "Trinity Blood" look
Formal wear: Maybe a suit with a tie

The Lion: Personality: Loves to show off, strong, boastful, can be demanding
Everything clothes: jeans and t-shirt (that fits him tight enough to show off his muscles)
Formal wear: Plain shirt with suit jacket

The Unicorn: Personality: Gentle, curious, peaceful, agile, loves to smile
Everyday clothes: something form-fitting and flowing, kind of "Fushigi Yuugi" look
Formal wear: suit with no tie, top of the shirt unbuttoned, maybe an embroideried vest

The White Knight: Personality: happy-go-luck, clusmy, but will stand up to defend someone's honor, loves to invent goofy things (example: a solar-powered tanning booth)
Everyday clothes: a combination of clothes and armor
Formal wear: a regal suit with a scarf tied around his neck

The Duchess: Personality: over-confindent, a little over-protective, loves to give her advice, socialable
Everday clothes: like Vivaldi: the classic Duchess look, but with a Quin Rose twist
Formal wear: something like Vivaldi's formal wear

Jabberwocky: Personality: look up a serial killer
Everyday wear: dirty, ripped clothing
Formal wear: none

#12 otakuchan101

otakuchan101

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:38 PM

Awesome! Okay who do you want me to draw first? Also tell me what you want the picture to look like?

#13 The Storyteller

The Storyteller

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:38 AM

Thank you very much! There are a few suggestions on the Hearts no Kuni no Alice section, #704-711, the rest, I trust your imagnation. As for who to draw first, I'll let you decide!

#14 otakuchan101

otakuchan101

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:26 PM

I finished it! Sorry it's late! Also there might be a dark spot because my parents spilled thier coffe on it! But I finished! But for some reason it won't show. See if this will work and if it doesn't then I'll have to send by email.

C:\Users\Campos\Pictures\brittanie's work\alice.jpg

#15 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:16 AM

I finished it! Sorry it's late! Also there might be a dark spot because my parents spilled thier coffe on it! But I finished! But for some reason it won't show. See if this will work and if it doesn't then I'll have to send by email.

C:\Users\Campos\Pictures\brittanie's work\alice.jpg

You should just upload it. ^^ The link you put up is actually the directory to the image on your computer. Try using uploading sites such as these:

http://photobucket.com/
http://imageshack.us/

Then just copy and paste the image link. ^^ Hope that helps.

#16 otakuchan101

otakuchan101

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 09:47 PM

I'm so sorry! I thought that would work! But I don't have a photobucket or imageshack. Is it really alright to register them?

#17 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:02 PM

Imageshack does not require registration, though I'd prefer registering for photobucket since you can keep track of your links. Either way, you'd still need to upload it and copy & paste the link if you planned to show it to the forum.

Another alternative is to upload it as an attachment to your post.

#18 The Storyteller

The Storyteller

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:06 PM

I apologize being late. Thank you so much! Sadly, I cannot view your pictures as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance