135 replies to this topic

#121 Tuzi

Tuzi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • Interests:reading, sketching, otome games, music of all kinds
  • Who I fangirl over:pretty much every main Quinrose character I've encountered

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:56 AM

I'm writing detailed translation / review for Kinema.
Currently translating the After Stories before I move on to Shigeru's route. (`・ω・)ゞビシッ!!

The series seriously needs more love. It's much MUCH better than some winning games in that "Otoge of the Year". Most people I know don't want to play HanaIchi because the art isn't as shiny / colorful (everyone has black / brown hair lol), and unknown seiyuu = instant donotwant.jpg even though they did a marvelous job.. and the ones who actually don't mind hate interactive stat raisers.. orz

Anyone here seen Genichirou's past with his wives?
In Kisuke's route you can collect eight books from quests, and you can read about Genichirou's journey in life. There are sprites of Sanae and the other moms when they were young. I'm really impressed at the amount of effort they put into this fandisk. Plus you can see Genichirou gradually growing old, but let's leave that aside lol. I LOL'd at the title though - "Genichirou and the Seven Wives" xDDD

Hahaha, Genichirou and the Seven Wives makes me think of Henry VIII of England. You old hound dogs you ;)

I'll admit that for the original game, I wasn't all that thrilled with the art. But it definitely grew on me over time. The art for the fandisc? AMAZING! They did such a great job updating the looks of the characters that I was breathless at first. Seriously, these people who want "shiny/colorful" games are crazy to dis HanaIchi without giving it a try. Give them just a few minutes, and they'll fall in love!

In other news, I can't wait for your review!
*insert random sarcastic comment here* Posted Image For Blanca approves

#122 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:38 AM

I'm still slowly playing this game because I don't want it to end lol

I SERIOUSLY WISH THIS GAME WON SOME AWARDS THOUGH because imo not only is the seiyuu cast awesome despite not being super well-known, the op-ed song nice, and the artstyle fits the setting, I think it's definitely one of Otomate's best games and certainly better than ... say... the 90349385094836th import of Hakuouki but I'm sure a lot of people would kill me for saying that lolol

I'm definitely preordering the artbook and the anthology for when it comes out.

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#123 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

It's coming out this month~ Yes same feeling but ending the game but I ended up finishing it since school is near.
I was so surprised about the key necklaces, all were sold out O_O and even some of the keychains too. I really like the design sigh I was too late for the necklace

I'm just hoping they won't release downloadable content bec. I can't buy from PS Store orz

I really love the extras in the game too, it's really worth everything. I enjoyed playing as Kisuke too and I wish he can collect items but then he is a guy so----LOL
I thought I will hate someone but then I ended up liking everyone XD

Sadly only a very few people play it in the English speaking community :/

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#124 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

I'm dumping all of my lol!reviews here.

Usually I finish games in around 2 weeks, but seems like I'm gonna use all of January to finish Kinema lol. I don't want it to end ... ;____; I agree with Mizutama, HanaIchi and Kinema are definitely one of Otomate's best games. The story is well-written, the art style is beautiful and the brothers all have distinct looks and personality even though they don't have rainbow colored hair. HanaIchi has TONS of fanarts on pixiv, which means people love the series too, so I'm sad it doesn't get any awards. It's much MUCH better than Hakuouki / Amnesia. Please don't kill me.

Once the visual fanbook comes out, I'm ordering it along with the first HanaIchi's.
*throws money out of the window*

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#125 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:12 AM

OMGOMGOMG
Spoiler

OUR BELOVED HANAICHI GETS ANIME ADAPTIOOOON <333
*caps syndrome lol*

this is really makes my day <333
nobu2 <333
i wodner will this anime gets harem ED like utapri lol

#126 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

@CHIE, YOU MADE MY DAY TOO! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE NEWS, I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE ANIME ADAPTATION OF HANAICHI I COULD CRY !!!!! T^T
I suspect a harem ending all the way though xD

Posted Image

#127 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

@adrienne: YESSSHHHH,, I COULD CRY TO HEREEE T____T *sohappy*
harem ED is just soooooo hnnnggghhh xDD
i mean, all of Miyanomori Guys, ended in the hands of one maid xDD NAISU ^^b

#128 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:43 AM

@Chie: Yes, let's cry together tears of joy T^T I am so extremely happy!!! :mrgreen:
On the one hand, I would prefer a proper ending for the anime where she ends up with one guy,
but on the other hand, a harem ending would be nice too, Haru will have ALL the Miyanomori brothers at her feet, nya! :3
OMG, I JUST REALIZED HARU WILL ALSO HAVE A PROPER VOICE FOR THE ANIME NOW, YEY!!! xD

Posted Image

#129 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

or maybe one route for one episode of OVA <333
i wonder who will be her seiyuu?? <33

#130 Mizutama

Mizutama

Open Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hinoe, Benkei, Tomomori, Yunoki Azuma, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

I'd hope Haru's seiyuu is Noto Mamiko but she's probably going to be voicing Felicita for the Arcana Famiglia anime so I'll stretch it and hope Imai Asami voices her.

ALSO HAREM ENDING OR SINGLE PERSON ENDING I'M ALL FOR IT there's no way I'll be disappoint who she'll end up with (despite my bias for Tadashi) because I like all of the brothers and their relationship with Haru. I'm almost sure that she's going to end up with Isami or Mamoru, though, if they really do go with a proper one person ending. Since Mamoru's route was like the ultimate reveals route, but personally I thought Isami's ending has the most 'dramatic' feel of them all with the part at the end where he was going to try to stop that meeting thing. Not to mention that his after story's the only one with the baby being born and all.

Posted Image

-----
Member of:
Posted Image

#131 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

I place my bets on Hiroshi, (he always seemed the more "canon" of the six brothers and has the same age as Haru
Spoiler
) or on Harem, the other brothers seem out of the competition, especially Shigeru and Tadashi.

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#132 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:13 AM

I was very skeptical about this news at first because - you know some like to play pranks 8D
I just saw B'slog tweet:

・ω・)b<Folloωくんです。【ビーズログ4月号】 大正時代を舞台にした人気恋愛アドベンチャーゲーム『華ヤカ哉、我ガ一族』がアニメ化!ディレクターの高木亜由美氏とアニメの監督を務める葛谷直行氏が、映像化に懸ける熱い思いを語ったロングインタビューをお届けしマス♪ #bslog

There's an interview with Takagi Ayumi (the director of the game) and the director of the anime, Naoyuki Kuzuya (=>I'm not familiar with his works) . I hope they won't ruin the ART and it will have a DECENT anime adaptation T^T
I really really really love this game that's why I really don't know if I should be sad or happy about this news. Happy because it means it's getting enough love over there but but....Oh well. Praying hard for this.

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

#133 crystalhikari

crystalhikari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Ryoma Echizen, Miyanomori brothers (masashi, mamoru, isami), Wilhelm Grimm, Komura Yuuichi

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:58 AM

And another fandisk has been released for this series that we so love.
Teaser site: http://www.otomate.j...yaka_polarstar/
and they have a wallpaper for download for PC and smart phones.

The story is after the first two games where the competition as the head of the company is done and the Miyanomori brothers have become 7. The rich Miyanomori family bought a new rest house.
Set during winter around the end of December, the Miyanomori family together with their staff go to the new rest house for 13 days and that is stage for the new game.

I can't wait again for this new game. I know they are milking the series but I just love the game and I am keeping an eye out for the anime.

...and life is all about choices...

Soaring Sky, my otome game ranting blog
Listening Stories, my writer's journal

#134 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:56 AM

OTOMATE I LOVE YOUUUUU <3<3 OMG MOAR HANA-ICHI SERIES <3
really, i love this game soo much XDD

i wonder is it the house where they usually spent their new year eve??
i can expect overdose lovey-dovey scene here rite?? 8DD

#135 Choco

Choco

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:being lazy (OYUS), dancing/violin/arts, and of course, EYE CANDY/bishies.
  • Who I fangirl over:any and all bishies <3

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:04 AM

Lol I took a small break from my otome games, but now I'm diving back at it again!

So I'm curious, has anyone finished the latest fandisc and would like to give some opinions on it? :)

I haven't even finished the first game (because I take too long admiring the little sprite of Haru and end up wandering aimlessly around the maps in the "mini-game" mode LOL... -_-;;) but I recently finished watching both of the OVA adaptions. 

I agree 100%. I want more love for this series. 

This game makes me totally feel the uselessness of me in Japanese, but nevertheless I PLAY ON...!!!

Posted Image
Click here for my otome/daily activities blog. C:

#136 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:23 AM

I just started the FD the other night, and as the usual pattern from the previous FD, you choose which mode and route first.

My lineup would be as the usual starting from Tadashi. If I were to finish the whole game during the break, I would most likely spam on this forum

About the difficulty of the language - I really can't comment on that since I have no idea which level I'm since I learn stuffs randomly. 

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance