• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:44 AM

You mean the scene at the bridge?

Spoiler

If you mean in the room after getting his wound treated
Spoiler

I was talking about the scene at the bridge so thank you for telling me litewolf. I knew he had said those three words to her but after he said them I wasnt sure what he said next. I wasnt sure if he said he want her answer now or that he would wait after the war for it. It was 50/50 for me at what he said so thank you again litewolf for clearing my confusion up.

#42 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:13 AM

You're welcome ^^

Well he did say more, but the scene came so out of the blue that I found his words quite pointlessly >_> And Kurou is my favuorite of the H3 cast T^T I mean, they barely interacted with each other in the first OAV ==;

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#43 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:45 AM

....I cannot believe I ended up watching this POC.

In summary: animators couldnt be bothered with the art and script writers are on crack.

Seriously KOEI, stop wasting money on this and spend it on making a full voiced Corda 3 or launch of Haruka 5 FULL VOICED.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#44 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 06 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

As we all expected, it's not good, is it? I haven't seen it yet (waiting for the DVD) but from your reports, it doesn't sound good. ^^;;

May I ask--is Yuzuru actually IN IT this time! (I think he was missing in action last time! Ha ha.. It's like they purposely avoided him so they wouldn't have to do all his scenes/story. He is such a central chara in the game!!!! ARGH!!! But in that first OVA, he got like 2 lines 'Nii-san!' and 'Nii-san...') Does he get to actually say and do something?!?!

Also, my sis wants to know if Benkei has a decent part again.

Maybe the DVD release with the bonus episode and the endings will make this special better?

But the animation is poor? What a shame!! Why? I remember the initial Haruka 3 game animation scenes were disgusting---everyone's faces were 'falling off!'

Then in the Haruka 3 Izayoiki, you could see that they 'fixed them' (if you can call it that) and tried to improve the art, but it was STILL bad.

I hope this special isn't at that low level of animation at least!

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#45 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 06 January 2010 - 07:00 PM

May I ask--is Yuzuru actually IN IT this time! (I think he was missing in action last time! Ha ha.. It's like they purposely avoided him so they wouldn't have to do all his scenes/story. He is such a central chara in the game!!!! ARGH!!! But in that first OVA, he got like 2 lines 'Nii-san!' and 'Nii-san...') Does he get to actually say and do something?!?!

You will disappointed, because AGAIN Yuzuru is treated like a side-character
Spoiler

Also, my sis wants to know if Benkei has a decent part again.

Hmmm he did get a role but...well, guess he got it better than Yuzuru at least >_>

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#46 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:18 AM

I loved the animation in both the OVA's. The animation was alot better then the animation in the game

#47 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:17 AM

(lol@litewolf's spoiler) But I do agree on the two comments above regarding the anime. ^^

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#48 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:05 AM

I think its cool that Koei is doing seperate endings for Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 anime. The two endings im really looking forward to is Kurou and Tomomori endings

#49 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:28 AM

Two more weeks till Harukanaru Toki no Nakade 3 Owari Naki Unmei comes out on DVD with all that extra stuff. I wonder how the extra thirty minutes they added on will turn out? Maybe it will lead up to all the different endings you can choose from. Guess we fans wont know till we get the DVD. I just hope all the endings are good. Im going to see Kurou ending first since hes my number one favorite :smile:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance