• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Nekoi_Echizen

Nekoi_Echizen

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:If you want know, ask them directly to me in a pm!XD I'm so bored to add them here cause they're soooooooooooooooooooooooo much! XD
  • Who I fangirl over: Kagetoki, Hakuryu, Masaomi, Tomomori, Saito Hajime

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:32 AM

I'm a bit worried for this anime because even if the OVA was simple awesome (more Harutoki 3 for me is awesome) but the scharacter design left me a bit unsatisfied and everybody (or the most of us) knows that the animated series most of the time have some failed episodes horrible drawed.. :sad: So I'm very worried for the design of this new serie. If it's a short one we can hope in a good design, but if it's at least a 25 episodes one I'm scared of the "ugly episodes"! >_<'
Posted Image Posted Image

otome games fanlists I own
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#22 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:33 AM

Thats cool how they are making an anime tv series of Harukanaru Tokino Nakade 3. I have not seen the OVA yet :neutral:. Wish I knew where I could watch it on the computer or where I can buy it for a money order. I really hope they will make the tv series into a 26 episodes with different endings for each guy like they did with the first one.

#23 Myth

Myth

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:39 PM

You can always download from Anime-Eden :eek: .
That aside, I think it's almost better wait for watching the TV series first, and then watch the OVA, unless you have played the game; for me, who never played it, OVA was a bit confusing because I was not very sure who was who, and the OVA takes for granted you know what the background is :shock: .

But, in spite of that, I really liked it, specially the music (in fact, I have the opening and ending songs as my favourites inside my MP3 player ;-) ).
--------------------
Posted Image

#24 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 24 November 2009 - 10:55 AM

[お知らせ] 放送日が決定しました!

2010年1月3日(日)25:00~26:00
AT-Xにて放送予定

※再放送も決定!
2010年1月9日(土)19:00~20:00

So now we know when it will broadcast :3

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#25 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Piano, reading manga, gaming, fangaying/fangirling blah blah... Baa baa
  • Who I fangirl over:教えるわけなし(^_^)

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:16 PM

NANDE. NAZE DA. DOUSHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE >A<
OF ALL DAYSSSSSSSS. It has be the day when school reopens Q(・A ・Q)

But thanks for the news anyway, I wouldn't have found out because I'm lazy and wouldn't have realised until it was long over and the raws out and up for download XD
血を吐くように、必死にフルコンを追いかけたから...
Spoiler

- Supporter of Save Our Bishies and Save Our Seiyuu -
˜†Seiyuu of the day/ week/ month/ year: Nao-nii˜†

#26 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:19 AM

放送直前特番!TVアニメーションスペシャル
「遙かなる時空の中で3 ~終わりなき運命~」
の放送が決定しました。
出演は有川 譲役の中原 茂さん、梶原景時役の井上和彦さんのお二人です。
アニメについての最新情報、ウラ話も聞けちゃうのでこの機会をぜひお見逃しなく!

<日時>
12/26(土) 9:30~/23:30~
12/30(水)15:30~/27:30~
AT-Xにて放送予定

詳細はこちら

Quick summary: TV special with Inoue Kazuhiko and Nakahara Shigeru to PR the anime on AT-X (days and times as above).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another bunch of updates:

*-* There will be three versions of the DVD, and the contents are disclosed already (as expected of Koei). I see that the BBQ deluxe one will have multi-ending vids for hachiyou, hakuryuu AND TOMOMORI DAMN YOU KOEI
AS I UNDERSTAND THIS, THIS IS ANOTHER SPECIAL AND NOT FULL SERIES
DVD版は2010年1月に放送されるTVアニメーションスペシャル(60分)に、
「壇ノ浦 編」を追加収録した90分の長尺アニメーション。

Will be released on March 24th.

*-* A vocal CD that will be release on March 24th, which will contain OP/ED and new songs for the other charas.

*-* Bunch of interviews

Posted Image

#27 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:13 PM

AS I UNDERSTAND THIS, THIS IS ANOTHER SPECIAL AND NOT FULL SERIES
DVD

Thanks for the updates, litewolf-san!!! :hug:

Wow, I had a feeling that it would be just a special when I first heard about it ^^ I figured, if Secondo Passo is just a 1 time special, then I bet this Haruka 3 is as well!!!

It's crazy how they leave you 'guessing' for awhile!!! My sister is disappointed it's not a full series, but I do like the sound of the 'multi endings'. (Go, Yuzuru-kun!!! ^.~) Thank goodness for those! Can't wait to see those in particular. ^^

The vocal CD, too!! YAY!!

By the way, do you know if the TV special with Nakahara-san and Inoue-san be available to purchase (or at least download if not put on DVD)? I would love to see that.... ^^

Thanks!!!

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#28 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:04 AM

I was still hoping, but it's Koei's way of doing things making you hope all the time >_>

About that special, I'm not sure if the 「終わりなき運命」アニメ特別放送映像 mentioned for the big box is that one with Nakahara and Inoue but I really do hope it is or that some nice soul in Japan will record it for us to see TT^TT

Posted Image

#29 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:51 AM

Different endings oh my god I can feel my otome girl side screaming XD I so would love to see a Tomomori ending and a ending for Shirogane. I really hope they do different endings but I am sad that Koei is not making it into a TV series

#30 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:14 PM

They just released the preorders for the Haruka 3 Special Anime DVD (that airs on Jan 3) and CD!

Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 - Owari Naki Unmei DVDs
They're having a Limited Edition version with an additional episode called "Dan no Ura Hen." It also includes multi endings featuring the 10 guys, an original soundtrack, a special TV program, textless intro, and a trailer. Also includes a postcard illustrated by Tohko Mizuno and a 16-page color booklet and picture-labeled disc with deluxe box. It's $140 USD
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KEBH-9009

A Deluxe version with an additional episode called "Dan no Ura Hen." This version includes a special TV program, textless intro, and a trailer. Also includes a postcard, picture-labeled disc and comes in a three-folded box. It's $97 USD
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KEBH-9010

The Regular version with an additional episode called "Dan no Ura Hen." It's $75.00
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KEBH-1176

Then, the CDs!

Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 - Owari Naki Unmei - Shu Wakare no Sakazuki Vocal CD
It includes the intro "Kirameki no Tsuki," the outro "Yukyu no Gekko," an insert song "Dakuryu no Hotori Seiryu no Fuchi," and more. (Hopefully everyone will get a new solo!) $33.00
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KECH-1521

or

Owari Naki Unmei - Vocal Complete Box set that includes 163 songs total, which were released from 2000 through end of the 2009. Includes a bonus disc with a new song, a song book, and a cover picture. This is $209 USD
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KECH-1526

:cries: I can't afford to buy all the songs AGAIN!! I already bought all the HaruToki CDs since 2000 so this would be a waste for me except for ONE SONG!!!!!!! If anyone gets this, please, please post that one new song!!!!

I'll be ordering the Limited Edition DVD with Multi endings, etc, and the Vocal CD, but I can't get that Song Box Set. Too expensive for all just repeats except for 1 tune. ^^;; Why are they releasing such a thing?! I hope it's just to make extra money and not a 'final' thing for HaruToki. ^^

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#31 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:11 PM

They just released the preorders for the Haruka 3 Special Anime DVD (that airs on Jan 3) and CD!

Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 - Owari Naki Unmei DVDs
They're having a Limited Edition version with an additional episode called "Dan no Ura Hen." It also includes multi endings featuring the 10 guys, an original soundtrack, a special TV program, textless intro, and a trailer. Also includes a postcard illustrated by Tohko Mizuno and a 16-page color booklet and picture-labeled disc with deluxe box. It's $140 USD
http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=KEBH-9009

I'm feeling an extreme urge to murder Koei...(sigh) I'll just plead insanity after I purchase the blasted product I suppose...

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#32 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:59 PM

ENDLESS FANGASM AT THE FINAL SENTENCE OMGGGGG but you're so going to get dumped Kurou T^T

Random promo pictures why isn't Tomomori looking as freaking hawt as he is? T^T

Posted Image

#33 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 26 December 2009 - 06:00 AM

ENDLESS FANGASM AT THE FINAL SENTENCE OMGGGGG but you're so going to get dumped Kurou T^T

Random promo pictures why isn't Tomomori looking as freaking hawt as he is? T^T

>///////////////<
KUROUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! WOLFIE YOU JUST MADE MY CHRISTMASSSSSSS!!!!!
And so far I'm loving the song (biasedddd because of Nao and Inoue-papaaaa 8D). Miki and Seki will be singing the ED right? Hope we could listen to a sample of it before the episode premieres.

Hamada, please cut your hair.. And where are the other cast members...? D:

As for the art goes.. No comment... ^^;;;

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#34 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:52 AM

That preview was good and I was calm during most of it but when I saw the end of it with Kuro I felt my love for this series go out of control I was like OMG :grin:! I so am looking forward to getting this DVD!

#35 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

You guys are awfully quiet in this thread even though the anime already aired? I'm currently watching it now and I am liking what I see so far. ^^ I find Tomonori funny for some reason... @_@ I dunno why.

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#36 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:43 PM

At first I wanted to wait the DVD release, then I gave in...

...but it would have been better if I waited, since the ending is in the 14k yen release. AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO START ON HOW THEY ARE MAKING THEIR OWN WTF PLOT. So I'll just loop endlessly
Spoiler

and join the commenters going wwwwww for everything else TAT

Posted Image

#37 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

The reason I am not commenting is because I disapprove of how koei destroys haruka 3 with their numerous attempt in animation. It's like seriously, starting with the amine quality in the game, it feels like koei is trying their best to destroy it with the WTF quality.

Not to mention, this anime is going off on it's own route destroying all the character images. WTF koei, do u want people to hate haruka3 or something==
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#38 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:59 PM

(lol) After finishing the anime earlier, I'm not too surprised with the comments above. For a game considered to be the holy grail of otome game players, Koei is really butchering it up with their anime adaptation. I'm still looking forward to the dvd though, at least the omakes. ^^

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#39 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:41 AM

I watched the new anime last night before I went to bed and I must say I liked it but was very suprised at Kurou and that moment with Nozomi. I wont give any spoils but if anyone can translate that part to me can you give me a summary? Im still learning japanese so when that scene showed up I only understood bits and pieces of what Kurou said.

#40 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:57 AM

I watched the new anime last night before I went to bed and I must say I liked it but was very suprised at Kurou and that moment with Nozomi. I wont give any spoils but if anyone can translate that part to me can you give me a summary? Im still learning japanese so when that scene showed up I only understood bits and pieces of what Kurou said.

You mean the scene at the bridge?
Spoiler

If you mean in the room after getting his wound treated
Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance