• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:10 AM

Dear members,

I would like to bring us all to the attention of sites/links/programs that could generate monetary gain.

There has been a surge of people posting links of their uploads which direct other users to a separate page with advertisements, and those pages require people to wait a certain amount of time before directing back to the download link.

By clicking these links, you will help these people earn money. Therefore, I would like to advise and warn all members NOT to click these links. Because:

1) you give these people money for things they ripped off,
2) in most countries, this is against the law if authorities want to pursue with the charges,
3) you may also get yourselves in trouble.

Examples of these type of site are known as linkbucks.com, zxxo.net, ziddu.com

In other words, please do not support these people at all, and we will not tolerate these things either. If you need money, please get a job, affiliate with an online game shop...anything else but that.

If anything was to be shared in this site, no use of those type of hosting servers are allowed. If found, it will result in immediate ban of your account.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or contact anyone of us, thank you.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance