• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:11 AM

The October issue of Hakusensha's Lala will announce an anime adaption of Kaichou wa Maid sama. I think that this is true, so I'm looking forward to it. OMGosh...so many shoujo series being made. XD

http://www.animenews...a-gets-tv-anime
~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#2 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

glad to make this an anime..been constantly reading this in mangafox.
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#3 Nefisa

Nefisa

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, drawing, singing :)
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Kaji Aoi...& many more bishies

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:27 PM

I'm really happy there's going to be an anime. I really like the manga.
I don't really mind so much shoujo anime :P There are many more I wouldn't mind seeing animated.
~ ~ Mada Mada Dane ~ ~

#4 kuribo

kuribo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:XD

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:06 PM

it's kind of scary. before the anime was officially announced, one of the scanlation sites was promoting a petition to make this mange into an anime. i'm looking forward to it too~ though i think the ending for the anime will be pretty open-ended. and this manga sort of reminds me of special A for some reason.
Please click me! :3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:00 PM

It looks interesting :3 I'll hop over to mangafox to read it (and hope they didn't Viz it) as I refuse to buy the TokyoPop version (after they cheaped out the paper and increased the price :rage:).

I really didn't think Special A was open ended in the anime, it seemed to be they pretty much concluded the story. (In the Japanese way by strongly hinting at it.)
Posted Image

#6 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:25 PM

They're making kaichou wa maidsama an anime? Wow, we really are getting a lot of shoujo animes this season, which is surprising after having practically none the past seasons. I really like kaichou wa maidsama, so I am looking forward to seeing it as an anime, should be interesting. Anyone know who is going to voice the main characters yet?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#7 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:45 AM

I saw a scan of it floating around actually. Meh. It was good the first two volumes.

#8 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:12 AM

Yeah...me too. I have a feeling that this is going to be a lot like S.A. Though I don't know whether I want an open ending or not.
~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#9 miku09

miku09

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:23 AM

OMG OMG OMG!!! Kaichou wa maid-sama becoming an anime?! @O@ KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAY~!!! XDDDD

I'm excited about it! XD I really love the manga and have been drooling a lot at Takumi's hawtness! LOL XDDDDD I hope it won't be an open-ending. Well, the manga seems to be closing to its conclusion since Takumi would finally have Misaki as his maid. Or so it seems... >__>

HAWTNESS OVERLOAD

Spoiler

#10 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 08 September 2009 - 05:37 AM

it's kind of scary. before the anime was officially announced, one of the scanlation sites was promoting a petition to make this mange into an anime.

I don't think those kind of petitions had anything to do with this ^^;;

Anyway I'm somewhat excited that Kaichou will get an anime. However I must confess I'm wary of how it would be like considering the manga is nowhere nearing the end. This means the anime will come up with a BBQ ending, just like what happened to other popular shoujo titles that gets an anime long before it's finished (Ouran, Corda, Special A, Skip Beat, I could go on and on with this). I hope the quality of the anime would be somewhat satisfactory though I personally have my doubts.

Should the anime keep the drama CD cast (and they MUST!!!), I will watch it though since I'm interested in how Sugita can pull off voicing Usui since the character's verrryyy different from the kinds he's used to voicing. Also rooting for the baka trio's seiyuu (Yoshino Hiroyuki, Kakihara Tetsuya, and Nakamura Yuiichi = instant win!). I don't like Kobayashi Sanae's voice in the drama CDs as Misaki... TTATT Hopefully she'll do better in the anime.

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#11 kuribo

kuribo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:XD

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:46 PM

I don't think those kind of petitions had anything to do with this ^^;;

yeah i know, i am referring to the timing...lol~
Please click me! :3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:41 PM

Heard about this becoming an anime and found myself very interested. Partly 'cause my b/f kept telling me about this manga to no end and how it's got that k-factor. Looking forward to it now actually, and wondering which company will do the production.

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#13 kotsuki

kotsuki

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Goku from Saiyuki

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:09 PM

Yatta~ I love this series! There are so many other manga that just started (well, has about 30 chapters) that I want animated but for this one too~? Does anyone know the seiryuu casting yet? Or is it still too early?

#14 Mariko

Mariko

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, sometimes Peter, Yunoki, Shimizu, sometimes Etou and Kira, Yasuaki, Tomomasa? XD

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:55 AM

I love this manga!! <3

I read on ANN (Anime News Network) that the seiyuu cast for the anime would be the same as for the drama CDs. But lately I've been looking around for other sources so I can confirm an official source with my own two eyes. I was considering listening to the drama CDs to get a taste for how they may possibly sound, but we'll see if I ever get around to doing it XD

As to the ending it likely will be an open one, but considering the amount of squee moments already in place I'm actually fine with it. What I'm actually worried about is if they're going to address Usui's background AT ALL, since everything seems to still be shrouded in mystery. I can't wait to hear more about it!!

#15 radiho

radiho

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Eisen

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:03 PM

I really liked the manga so I hope the anime's gonna be just as good. Unfortunately, that isn't always the case when they turn a manga into the anime, but I'm crossing my fingers! And toes!

#16 Harroe

Harroe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, all HnK/CnK cast, Jade Curtiss, and Duke(Tales of Vesperia).

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

The manga started out interesting, but I couldn't hold out after the first couple of volumes. I think it would have made a better one-shot or short series. The idea was carried out too long IMO. I don't know, maybe the anime will be a little different. I like the art and I hope that translates well into anime. I might watch the first few episodes just to see if I like it (I've been surprised before so it's not impossible).
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

My livejournal: Ticking Clocks and Patting Rain
I put my scans, art, and other stuff here.

#17 miku09

miku09

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:39 AM

ANN has updated the seiyuu cast. XD

Hiro Shimono as Vice President Yukimura

Hiroyuki Yoshino as Naoya Shirakawa

Rie Tanaka as Satsuki, owner of Maid Cafe Late

Sanae Kobayashi as Misaki Ayuzawa

Tetsuya Kakihara as Ikuto Sarashina

Tomokazu Sugita as Takumi Usui

Yuki Kaida as Aoi, the internet idol

Yuuichi Nakamura as Ryuunosuke Kurosaki

HAWTNESS OVERLOAD

Spoiler

#18 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 13 December 2009 - 02:38 AM

http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/maidsama/ OMG, they've updated the official web with their original chara design for the animu,,,
but, look at usui,, ;_; he looks like a stupid stalker there,, ;_;

well,, though misaki-chan was cute there,,, *ai

#19 Jin

Jin

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Curtis, Moutoku, Seras, Meissen...

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:41 AM

Normally, I'm not interested in shoujo manga, but this is one of the few that I actually like. Looking forward to the Anime adaptation!

...I guess the artwork is slightly disappointing because I'm so used to the original artist's amazing style. ^^;;

Also, the voices, THE VOICESSS!!!! So many of my favorite seiyuu!
(Although I'm more interested in Yukimura and the baka trio now more than the main characters. ^^;;)
Posted Image

#20 miku09

miku09

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 01:40 PM

=_=

The anime art style kinda disappointed me. Now that I stare at it, it's somewhat the same with Mermaid Melody's anime style... I dunno...

Oh well... I would still watch this as I continue to follow the manga! XD

HAWTNESS OVERLOAD

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance