tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:24 AM

Title: Saikin Koi Shiteru?

I saw an article on this months ago but I totally forgot about this game. Saw it again while browsing girl's style site. Anyone played it yet?

It looks cute. >.< (Saikin: Little emotion creatures that can caught and used?)

Site: http://www.d3p.co.jp/saikin/

#2 Nika

Nika

borderline spammer.

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Interests:Music, Rpg's, Music, Anime, music, manga, and ummm, Music :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Himuro Reiichi, Ace, Julius

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:07 AM

I've seen it but haven't played. It looks really cute but the visuals aren't really my thing. Plus my time gets sucked up by enough games already (I always want to do every route in a game...)

The whole thing with the visual can be overcome if its fun to play though, so I was wondering what others thought about it.

#3 heldi

heldi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Aoi Kaji

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:10 PM

I wasn't interested in this game 'cause I don't really like the artwork. but now I change my mind after knowing Irino Miyu voices one of the guy here :twisted:
and the gameplay seems fun, picking a saikin and use to the boys :twisted:

if anyone has played I'd love to hear your review too ^^
me & my otome life: LiveJournal

#4 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:04 AM

I got this game on Monday and started playing it the next day.
This game is...okay ^^;
It's hilarious but not on the same level as Takuyo's hilariousness to me LOL
So far I've gotten Kagami Rei (the 3rd year artist) and Saeki Yuusuke (the heroine's homeroom teacher and supervisor of the archery club).
Kagami was cute...even though I think you might want to slap him because of his character LOL
I...I couldn't stand Saeki OTZ he's the ドS character...I was expecting him to be rough but not to the point that I would actually hate him ^^;

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#5 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:24 AM

Ooo, I've been seeing this game featured in Dengeki Girl's Style! The concept seems rather quirky, with all those little creatures, but I don't fully understand it.

Hazuki, please share more of your thoughts on it as you play! ;D
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#6 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:01 PM

I wrote a bit more in my LJ you can check it out there...
My favorite character is Aiba Souhei. He reminds me of Kazehaya Shouta from Kimi ni Todoke (sometimes I call him Kazehaya #2 in my mind ;^^)
The way they interact with their classmates is similar. They are nice to everybody and like to take care of everyone. LOL Aiba is the class representative and he took that job because nobody wanted it or thought it was too troublesome.
For those of you who like haraguro characters you might not like him because...he seems too nice (I think LOL)
Spoiler

Shindou Takumi...he's your typical tsundere character...even though he's manly though...he can actually cook and clean well! LOL
He has a younger sister and a younger brother. The sister's name is Morika and the brother's name is Rintarou. Morika is a 1st year in high school (she goes to the same school as the heroine and the other characters) and Rintarou is in elementary school.
Their father works all day and their mother passed away a long time ago, since Shindou is the oldest he takes most of the responsibility of the doing the house chores. So, from that you can understand why he's so...strict. ^^;
Anyway...my favorite scene in his route is
Spoiler

I'll add more about the other characters later...

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#7 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:21 AM

Thank you for your review Hazuki!!

At first I didn't attract to this game much because of the design too but after I played I think it's so cute!!
I go after Takumi now! because he looks cool! ;p

#8 ameshi

ameshi

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kururugi Suzaku <3

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:59 AM

I got this game a while ago, but I haven't had much time to play it. What little I did get through, it was fun! I'm still on Kagami's route (as Hazuki said, he kinda makes you want to slap him XD). I think the concept is so cute though!
Posted Image

#9 perumo

perumo

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, otome + RPG games
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Sakata Gintoki

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:05 AM

At first time I also didn't like the art, but when I played it, the story kinda unique and fun. I'm still on Takumi's route. His attitude also makes me want to slap him, but he has a sweet face too, tsundere boy dakara LOL

Each chapter's story kinda short imo, I want more but cannot expect much because ds's limited space ^^;;

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Blog Site:
http://pink.ap.teacup.com/ichigopie/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#10 otomegame.lovers

otomegame.lovers

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location:somewhere in place that under the sky, above the earth ...
  • Interests:watching tv,hear music,drawing anime,play game...now try to safe the money for otome game
  • Who I fangirl over:atobe keigo,kirihara akaya,shiba katsumi,onizaki takuma,saitou hajime,kaho tsubasa,will,ichitose ren,masayoshi date,onizaki takuma,kutani ryou...and so on and so on...i fall in love with to many bishies ..my bad

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:13 PM

i'll already playing it but not all character hehe,aiba n takumi..oh the sensei is intresting too!,what his name again,saeki?uhh sory i already forgoted the characer name haha..but i miss pretty much CG..especialy with the teacher,and kazama too,but in aiba,takumi n the senpai..uu i forgot his name too sory,the story the game for me its quite inthresting which are we can change they personality with saikin in their body,for example takumi have mad saikin and aiba have happy saikin we can chance takumi angry behaviour into smile possition by use aiba saikin hahaha,its very cute to watch,he smile and laught to me!!i like the game..
just call me oto..and,
..sory about my bad english,i got no talent in writing english haha...

#11 monogatari

monogatari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Sakurai Kouichi, Wakaouji Takafumi, Hoshizuki Kotaro <3

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:50 PM

For those of you that need a guide for this game, here's a link for Shidou's route:
http://yaplog.jp/pot...umi/archive/691
There's also a capture guide for all the characters I found and is in the process of translating... Let me know if anyone needs it :D

This game is hilarious, especially Shidou's route IMO... You see him going all Grrrr at you and one Yokki attached later, he's all "Juuust kidding. That didn't hurt at all. ^_^"

me: WHAT. O_O
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance